miaowmom 发表于 2013-9-11 11:44:27

敗家論壇簡單版-treacherous 20130911

本帖最后由 miaowmom 于 2013-9-18 10:20 编辑

treacherous
adjective
dangerous; hazardous

eg: Skydiving and mountain climbing can be treacherous sport.

1.What other treacherous sports can you think of?
2.Would you like to try a treacherous sport someday? Why or why not?

玩法:意思與例子都給了哦。麻煩孩子們答問題1及2。2要用complete sentences回答,不然貓姨姨不給加分 。10分一題,大家請便。

洋洋妈 发表于 2013-9-11 14:35:50

Q1.Rugby (might be), bungee, sky walking

Q2. I don’t want to do a treacherous activity because I might get serious injuries or even die. Then my family will definitely be really sad.

-----Yangyang

糖豆甜瓜妈 发表于 2013-9-12 09:55:08

我来学习!

洋洋妈 发表于 2013-9-12 12:27:51

只要猫妈论坛发主题,我就会让孩子来回答,给这样的真正在教英语,学英语,用英语的好帖增加人气,利人利己。

晶莹剔透 发表于 2013-9-12 21:01:47

本帖最后由 晶莹剔透 于 2013-9-13 19:32 编辑

Q1:I think gymnastic、The upper air diving、boxing and weight lifting can be treacherous sports.
Q2:No ,I don\'t think I would try treacherous sports when I grew up,because if I really try to do these kind of sports ,l might die or get hurt ,then my family will be very sad .
                                                                     ---------------------- Mary

miaowmom 发表于 2013-9-12 21:05:13

晶莹剔透 发表于 2013-9-12 21:01 static/image/common/back.gif
Q1:I think gymnastic、The upper air diving、boxing and weight lifting can be treacherous sports.
Q2 ...

Dose weight lifting treacherous??
2: ... when I grow up.

Good job buddy.

sandydad 发表于 2013-9-17 09:45:45

本帖最后由 sandydad 于 2013-9-17 19:08 编辑

Did I tell you I am a secret agent? If not, you know it now. Why was I chosen? because I was a skydiver that I aspired to. Skydiving is treacherous,but swirling , twirling and whirling in the sky are fun and have a bird view of the place. The government needs me because I can undertake impossible missions for them. Don\'t tell anybody my identity, it is a secret.

miaowmom 发表于 2013-9-17 19:41:58

sandydad 发表于 2013-9-17 09:45 static/image/common/back.gif
Did I tell you I am a secret agent? If not, you know it now. Why was I chosen? because I was a skydi ...

I can only think of the snowflakes......

Oh, I bet you called Snowflake!! Hi, Mr. Snowflake.

Cindy 发表于 2013-9-24 21:15:27

Q1. Parkour, snowboarding, bungee

Q2. I wouldn\'t like to try a treacherous sport when I grow up. It\'s too dangerous and the treacherous sport might leave me badly injured or even let me die. There are many more things that is interesting to do.

---Cindy

miaowmom 发表于 2013-9-27 21:33:44

Cindy 发表于 2013-9-24 21:15 static/image/common/back.gif

Q2. I wouldn\\\'t like to try a treacherous sport when I grow up. ...

Q2. I wouldn\\\'t like to try a treacherous sport when I grow up. It\\\'s too dangerous and the treacherous sport might leave me badly injured or even let me die. There are many more things that is interesting to do.

Q2. I would never try a treacherous sport when I grow up....and the treacherous sport might injure me badly or even kill me.

sandydad 发表于 2013-10-6 12:04:04

1. Bungee Jumping, Scuba-diving
2. I would like to try treacherous sport someday but only some kinds of. Why? Some are too dangerous for me in fact I don’t think I can do it. What I want to try are Scuba diving and Parachuting. Although it looks simple, I know that parachuting is an overwhelming sport. You need to jump down from an aircraft using a parachute, it will be exciting and thrilling for me. When I am high up in the sky I can see the whole view of somewhere, what the people are doing. It must be the best view I have ever seen. When I am falling down, the wind whistles through my face, I can imagine it is very cool but hurt.
Scuba diving is the activity of swimming very deep in the sea using scuba. I want to try, I can’trealize how heavy carrying a scuba is. The sea is mystery and gorgeous when you are diving underwater , you can see many different kinds of sea creatures such as jellyfish, clownfish, starfish, and coral as well. They won’t let me down. On the contrary some fierce sea creatures might attack you like sharks or something with poison.
   Some treacherous sports are too difficult for me and it is so scary. But it is worth to try new things so….I would like to try.

--- Sandy

会飞的云666 发表于 2016-10-24 08:48:01

太好了,学习学习
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 敗家論壇簡單版-treacherous 20130911