ellenvision 发表于 2014-7-13 15:44:16

小小作文,每周共写第二期--故事续写 jakob发怒了

本帖最后由 ellenvision 于 2014-7-13 15:54 编辑

第一期的活动进行的很顺利,朋友们12篇优秀的作文,都是八九岁的小朋友,想象力和写作能力都不可小视了。

从提交作文中,大家相互交流和学习,同样的主题,别的小朋友的创意和想象力都给了我们自已很大的启发。原来这样的主题还可以这样发挥这样写!!

这是第二期的主题:
以Jakob was absolutely furious when he saw what was going on outside his window. 开头,续写一个故事

还是有以前一样,无论你是大孩子还是小朋友,欢迎所有对英语有兴趣,渴望在写作上多练习,多交流的朋友一起参加。

————————————————————————————————————————
第一期活动地址:http://www.bama.net/thread-213434-1-1.html

ellenvision 发表于 2014-7-13 15:52:50

孩子英文名:Dennis
孩子年龄:12岁
提交方式:1,孩子直接电脑输入

————————————————————————————————————
Jacob was absolutely furious when he saw what was going on outside his window. He saw that several policemen were around the new car which his dad bought for him and a truck was about to tow the car away. He shouted from the window: ‘Stop!’ And then he dashed downstairs.

‘What did I do wrong with this car? Why do you tow it away?’ he asked.

‘Of course you parked it in the wrong place. Go and ask your dad to come down with $50 and his driving licence if he doesn’t want to come to our station with $75.’ A police officer said.

‘I’m sorry officer but my dad is not at home and this is not his car, it’s mine.’

‘This car is yours?’ Said a police officer with suspicion. Jacob nodded.

‘You can drive?’ Said another police office in laughter. ‘Oh man, my son couldn’t drive when he was fifteen.’

‘I could drive when I was fifteen and I’m now sixteen.’

‘You are sixteen years old?’ Said the policemen all together.

‘Yes, maybe I look younger than my real age. But anyway I can drive.’

‘Oh, then can you put this car into your yard? I’ll accompany you. You should have seen that ‘No Parking’ sign when you parked here.’ A policeman said.

‘That’s fine. Jacob said when he climbed into the car while the police officer sat beside him looking at this teenager.

In half a minute the car was in the yard of Jacob’s house and he and the police officer got off.

‘Good, huh.’ Said the police officer as he got off. ‘But don’t let me see this car beside the road again and don’t let me see that you are driving it until you got a licence.’

‘I already have one.’ Said Jacob.

‘Oh, man! Shouted the police officers.

ellenvision 发表于 2014-7-13 15:59:25

姓名:horace
年龄:9
输入方式:电脑直接输入

Jakob was absolutely furious when he saw what was going on outside his window. His master Ann had just came home with the groceries, she was holding a handbag in one hand and a basket of milk, eggs, fish in the other. Suddenly two strangers knocked her down, spilled the groceries, and, when Ann was picking up the groceries, the strangers snatched the handbag and let out a cruel laugh as they sped away.

On the ground, broken eggs and spilled milk was everywhere. Ann was lying on the ground, shocked and stunned. Jakob quickly ran out of the house and tried to help Ann to get up. But Ann pointed furiously at the direction where the strangers had gone. “there! there!......those man stole my handbag!” Jakob knew what she meant, so he ran after the strangers.

Along his way, there are lots of fantastic smells, the wonderful smells of pasta, sausage and even meat soup---his favourite. however, Jakob didn’t stop, the only smell he wanted is the odor of Ann. So he went on sniffing and following until he came to a fancy multistoried villa.

The smell of Ann seem to flow out of the villa, so Jakob went through the cat flap and saw his master’s handbag on the edge of the table! Jakob quickly leaped onto the table, grab the handbag with his mouth and escaped. The two strangers had noticed Jakob and started to chase him, shouting:’ Hey stop! Give that back! ’ But Jakob was not afraid, he knew what to do. He ran to the nearest police station and got inside----so did the strangers.

To Jakob’s surprise, Ann was there too. The strangers took one look at Ann and said in a shaky voice:’ th……that dog s……stole our handbag. ’

‘But it’s my bag and dog. ’ Ann interrupted their sentence ,’You guys stole it. ’

Just then the officer spoke: ’Aha! I know who you are. ’ he said, ‘you are the famous burglars, please give the dog and bag to Ann and I’ll take you to jail. ’ the burglars went pale.

Ann took something out of her bag. ‘I’ve bought a gold collar for you . ’ she smiled, ’And it’s just the size for a great friend.’
Do you know who Jakob is?----------------

Yes. Jakob is Ann’s hunt dog, he is Ann’s closest family member.

感谢第一期活动中anne的作文给我们的灵感,没想到第二次活动孩子思考话题的角度就丰富了。这就是作文共写活动的价值所在。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 小小作文,每周共写第二期--故事续写 jakob发怒了