171460283 发表于 2015-8-26 09:46:45

A Short Interview about My Trip to England(一个关于我去英国的小采访)

This morning, I went to Meten English to have a test about my oral English.
Teacher: Hi, Jenny, I had seen your paper about your trip to England. I am able to read a bit of it even through that I'm not able to finish it. Now let's talk about your trip to England. How many people were there in your group?
Me: There's fourteen students and one teacher.
Teacher: So is it organized in your school? Did they ask you if you would go or not?
Me: Well, it's not exactly organized in my school. I joined a Spelling Bee contest and got the champion of the whole province and the prize is a free trip to England.
Teacher: So did you have a chance to visit any of the universities?
Me: Yeah, we spent most of the time at Cambridge and Oxford University.
Teacher: Then can you tell me about Oxford?
Me: Oh, Oxford is pretty interesting, a river ran through the college which we stayed in, St. Hilda College that is. And when I was going for breakfast, I saw little ducks by the river.
Teacher: And what do you like about Cambridge?
Me: I like the environment best, the trees, the flowers, the grass. There are all kinds of flowers and one place which it makes you have the feeling as if you are in a forest.
After our talk, the teacher said that I'm very good at pronunciation, and all is great, but there's only one problem, and that is that I'm not speaking clearly enough sometime, she said that I'm very good at fluent speaking, but whatever how fluent you are, you must be speaking very clearly.
At home, my parents told me that the way to speak clearly is to speak aloud, read aloud, and reading after videos and audios. Then, after 3 to 5 months, I'll be having some progress.

yellowsnow 发表于 2015-8-26 10:45:53

楼主的英语水平真是棒棒的,加油!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: A Short Interview about My Trip to England(一个关于我去英国的小采访)