迦叶行 发表于 2015-10-12 14:15:00

辛苦了,楼主!

171460283 发表于 2015-10-14 21:46:29

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-29 06:00 编辑

UNIT 14 Present perfect (I have done) (2)第14单元 现在完成时(二)a Study this example conversation:看看下面这个对话:
Dave: Have you traveled a lot, Jane?大卫:简,你去过很多地方吧?Jane:Yes, I’ve been to 47 different countries.简:是的,我已经去过47个国家了。Dave:Really? Have you ever been to China?大卫:真的吗?你去过中国吗?Jane:Yes, I’ve visited China twice.简:是的,我去过两次中国。Dave:What about India?大卫:那么印度呢?Jane:No, I’ve never been to India.简:不,我从来没有去过印度。Whenwe talk about a period of time that continues up to the present, we use thepresent perfect. Jane and Dave are talking about the places Jane has visitedin her life (which is a period continuing up to the present).当我们谈过去某时到现在的一段时间内,用现在完成时。简和大卫在讨论简去过(到现在的一段时间)的地方。

Here are some more examples:这里还有些例子:■ “Have you read Hamlet?” “No, Ihaven’t read any of Shakespeare’s plays.”“你读过《哈姆雷特》吗?”“没有,我还没有读过莎士比亚的任何剧本呢。”■How many times have you been tothe United States?你去过美国几次?■Susan really loves that movie.She’s seen it eight times.苏珊特别喜欢那部电影,她已经把电影看过八遍了。■Carlos has lived in Argentinaall his life. (or Carlos has always lived in Argentina.)卡洛斯一直都住在阿根廷。We useever and never with the present perfect:用现在完成时的时候我们会用到ever和never:■Have you ever eaten caviar?你吃过鱼子酱吗?■We have never had a car.我们一直都没有车。Weoften use the present perfect after a superlative:我们经常在最高级后面用现在完成时:■What a boring movie! It’s themost boring movie I’ve ever seen.这部电影真无聊啊!是我看过的最无聊的电影了。b Youhave to use the present perfect with This is the first time…, It’s the firsttime…, etc. Study this example situation:你在现在完成时里会用到This is the first time…,It’s the first time…等等,看看下面这个例子:■Ron is driving a car. He isvery nervous and unsure because it’s his first time behind the wheel of acar. You can say:罗恩正在开车,他非常紧张因为这是他第一次开车。你可以说:This is the first time he has driven acar. (not drives)这是他第一次开车(不能用drives)or:He has never driven a car before.或者:他从来没有开过车。Hereare some more examples:这里还有些例子:■Kathy has lost her passportagain. It’s the second time she has lost it.凯西又丢了她的护照,这是她第二次丢护照了。■Is this the first time you’vebeen in hospital?这是你第一次去医院吗?c Usethe present prefect to say that you have never done something or that youhaven’t done something during a period of time that continues up to thepresent:用现在完成时来表达你从来没有做过的事或者你从过去某时开始到现在没做过的事:■I have never smoked.我从来没有抽过烟。■I haven’t smoked for threeyears. (not I don’t smoke for…)我已经三年没抽烟了。(不能用I don’t smoke for…)■I haven’t smoked sinceSeptember. (not I don’t smoke since…)从九月开始,我就没抽过烟。(不能用I don’t smoke since…)■Jill hasn’t written to me fornearly a month.吉尔已经一个月没给我写信了。■Jill has never driven a car.吉尔从来没有开过车。

Vita-Joey 发表于 2015-10-15 09:19:05

感谢分享!

171460283 发表于 2015-10-15 22:37:01

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-29 06:10 编辑

UNIT 15 Present perfect (I have done) (3)第15单元 现在完成时(三)a Study this example:学习这个例子:
Tom: Haveyou ever heard from George?汤姆:你有没有听到乔治的消息。Ann:No, he hasn’t written to me lately.安:没有,他最近没有给我写信。We usethe present perfect when we talk about a period of time that continues up tothe present. Tom and Ann are talking about the period between a short timeago and now. So they say “have you heard” and “he hasn’t written.”表达从过去某时到现在还在进行的事用现在完成时,汤姆和安在讨论“一段时间前到现在”这段时间发生的事情,所以他们说“have you heard”和“he hasn’t written。”

Hereare some more examples:这里还有些例子:■Have you seen my umbrella? Ican’t find it anywhere.你见到我的雨伞了吗?我找不到它。■Everything is going fine. Wehaven’t had any problems so far.每件事都进展顺利,我们现在还没有遇到任何问题。■We’ve met a lot of interestingpeople in the last few days.前几天我们遇到了许多有意思的人。■Fred has been sick a lot in thepast few years, hasn’t he?弗雷德前几年一直生病,对吧?■I haven’t seen Maria recently.Have you?我最近没有见到玛利亚,你呢?b Weoften use the present perfect with yet. Yet shows that the speaker isexpecting something to happen. Use yet only in questions and negativesentences:我们经常在用现在完成时的时候,同时用yet。yet显示出说话者正在期盼某事发生,只能在疑问句和否定句里用yet:■Has it stopped raining yet?雨停了吗?■I haven’t told them about theaccident yet.我还没有给他们说有关事故的事情呢。Youcan also use yet with the simple past:你也可以在一般过去时里用yet:■Did it stop raining yet?雨停了吗?■I didn’t tell them yet.我还没有告诉他们呢。c We usethe present perfct with this morning/this evening/today/this week/thissemester, etc. (when these periods are not finished at the time of speaking):我们经常把现在完成时和今天早上/今晚/今天/这周/这个学期等词连用(当这些时间段在说话时并没有结束的时候):■I’ve had five cups of coffeetoday. (Perhaps I’ll have more before the day is over.)我今天喝了5杯咖啡。(可能在今天结束前我还要喝。)■Has Ann had a vacation thisyear?安今年去度假了吗?■I haven’t seen Tom thismorning. Have you?我今天早上没有见到汤姆。你呢?■Liz hasn’t studied much thissemester.利兹这个学期没有好好学习。■Bill is calling his girl friendagain. That’s the third time he’s called her this evening.比尔又在给他的女友打电话,这是今晚他第三次给女友打电话了。d Wealso use the present perfect continuous (I have been doing) when we talkabout a period of time continuing up to the present:我们也用现在完成进行时来讨论过去到现在的一段时间里发生的事情:■I haven’t been feeling verywell lately.我最近感到不太舒服。

171460283 发表于 2015-10-18 19:04:22

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-29 06:19 编辑

UNIT16 Present perfect continuous (I have been doing)第16单元 现在完成进行时a Studythis example situation:
学习这个例子:
Is it raining?下雨了吗?   No, it isn’t, but the ground is wet.不,没有下雨,但地面是湿的。It    has been raining.   下过雨了。   This    is the present perfect continuous tense:   这就是现在完成进行时:    I/we/they/you have ( = I’ve etc)been doing    he/she/it has ( = he’s, etc.)been doing   
We use the present perfect continuouswhen we talk about an action that began in the past and has recently stoppedor just stopped. Here are some examples:我们用现在完成进行时来表示一件事情在过去开始发生,刚刚停止。这里还有些例子:■You’re out of breath. Have youbeen running?你气喘吁吁,刚刚是不是跑步了?■Why are your clothes so dirty?What have you been doing?你的衣服为什么这么脏?你刚刚在做什么?■I’ve been talking to Tom aboutyour problem, and he thinks…我刚刚在给汤姆讲你的问题,他认为……b Wealso use the present perfect continuous to ask or say how long something hasbeen happening. This time the action or situation began in the past and isstill happening or has just stopped. Study this example:我们也用现在完成进行时来表达某事已经发生了好长时间,动作在过去开始发生,但现在还在发生或者刚刚停止。看看这个例子:
    It    is raining now. It began to rain two hours ago, and it is still raining.   现在正在下雨。两个小时前开始下雨,现在依然在下雨。    It    has been raining for two hours.   已经下了两个小时的雨了。    We    often use the present perfect continuous in this way, especially with how    long, for, and since.   我们经常这样用现在完成进行时,特别是how long、for和since。   
Hereare some more examples:还有些例子:■How long have you been studyingEnglish?你学了几年英语?■They’ve been waiting here forover an hour.他们已经在这里等了一个多小时了。■I’ve been watching televisionsince 2:00.从2:00开始,我就在这里看电视。■George hasn’t been feeling verywell lately.乔治感到不太舒服。■Have you been working hardtoday?你今天努力工作了吗?Youcan use the present perfect continuous (with how long, for, and since) foractions repeated over a period of time:可以用现在完成进行时(与how long、for和since)来表达一段时间内重复的动作:■She has been playing tennissince she was eight.从她八岁起,她就开始打网球。■How long have you been smoking?你抽烟抽了多长时间了?

persim 发表于 2015-10-18 19:06:00

哇,这也够辛苦的了。

迦叶行 发表于 2015-10-19 14:02:41

辛苦了,楼主

乐_乐拉麻麻 发表于 2015-10-20 17:16:33

膜拜。。谢谢楼主

171460283 发表于 2015-10-20 21:09:22

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-29 07:06 编辑

UNIT17 Present perfect continuous (I have been doing) or present perfect simple(I have done)?第17单元 用现在完成进行时还是现在完成时a Studythese example situations:学习这些例子:
Ann’s    clothes are covered in paint.    安的衣服上到处都是油漆。    She    has been painting the ceiling.   她刚刚在装饰天花板。    Has    been painting is the present perfect continuous tense.   has been    painting是现在完成进行时。    We    are interested in the action. It does not matter whether something has been    finished or not. In the example, the action has not been finished.   我们感兴趣的是动作,某事有没有完成并不重要。这句话里,动作并没有完成。    The    ceiling was white. Now it’s blue.   天花板原来是白色,现在是蓝色。    She    has painted the ceiling.   她装饰好了天花板。    Has    painted is the present perfect simple tense.   has painted是现在完成时。    This    time, the important thing is that something has been finished. We are    interested in the result of the action, not the action itself.   这儿,重要的事情是某事已经完成了,我们感兴趣的是动作的结果,而不是动作。
Hereare some pairs of examples:这里有些例子:
    Tom’s    hands are very dirty. He has been fixing the car.   汤姆的手很脏,他在洗车。    You’ve    been smoking too much lately. You should smoke less.   你最近抽烟的次数太多了,你应该少抽点。    The    car is working again now. Tom has fixed it.   车又能开动了,汤姆把它修好了。    Somebody    has smoked all my cigarettes. The packet is empty.   有人抽了我所有的香烟,烟盒是空的。

b We    use the continuous form to say how long something has been happening.    我们用现在完成进行时来说某事发生了多长时间:     Ann    has been writing letters all day.   安整天都在写信。    How    long have you been reading that book?   你读那本书多长时间了?    Jim    has been playing tennis since 2:00.吉姆从2:00就开始打网球。
    We    use the simple form to say how much we have done, how many things we have    done, or how many times we have done something:   我们用现在完成时来说我们的事做了多少,或者我们把某事做了多少次:    Ann    has written ten letters today.   安今天写了十封信。   How    many pages of that book have you read?   那本书你读了多少页了?   Jim    has played tennis three times this week.   吉姆这周打了三次网球。
c Someverbs are not used in the continuous form, for example know. You have to sayhave known (not have been kowing).有些动词不能用进行时,比如:知道。你必须要说have known(不能说have been knowing)。

171460283 发表于 2015-10-23 19:49:48

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-30 03:40 编辑

UNIT18 Present perfect (I have done/I have been doing) with how long, for, since第18单元 现在完成时与how long,for,sinceaStudy this example situation:学习这个例子:
Bob    and Alice are married. They got married exactly 20 years ago, so today is their    20th wedding anniversary.    鲍勃和爱丽丝结婚了,他们在整20年前结婚的,所以今天是他们的第20个结婚纪念日。    They    have been married for 20 years.   他们已经结婚20年了。    We    use the present perfect to say how long something has existed or how long    something has been happening.   我们用现在完成时来说某事已经存在了多少年或者某事已经发生了多少年。They    are married.   他们结婚了。    How    long have they been married?   他们结婚多长时间了?    They    have been married for 20 years.   他们已经结婚20年了。   
b Weuse the present perfect continuous (I have been doing) to say how longsomething has been happening. Note that the action is still happening now.我们用现在完成进行时来表达某事发生了多长时间。注意这个动作现在还在发生。■I’ve been studying English for a long time.我已经学了很长时间的英语。■Sorry I’m late. Have you beenwaiting long?对不起,我迟到了,你是不是等了很长时间?■It’s been raining since I gotup this morning.自从我早上起来就一直在下雨。Sometimesthe action is a repeated action:有的时候动作是重复的:■Liz has been driving for tenyears.利兹已经开了十年的车。■How long have you been smoking?你抽烟多长时间了?Thecontinuous (I have been doing) or the simple (I have done) can be used foractions repeated over a long period:现在完成进行时与现在完成一般时都能用来表达在一段很长的时间重复的动作:■I’ve been collecting/I’vecollected stamps since I was a child.我从是个孩子的时候起就开始收集邮票。c Weuse the simple (I have done) for situations that exist for a long time(especially if we say always). Notice the situation still exists now.我们用现在完成一般时来表达某事存在了很长时间(特别是当我们用到“总是”的时候)。注意这个情况现在依然存在。■My father has always workedhard. (not has always been working)我的父亲总是工作很努力。(不能用has always been working)We usecontinuous for situations over a shorter time. Compare:我们用现在完成进行时来表示一个发生的时间较短的事情。比较:■John has been living in Caracassince January.约翰自从一月份就开始在加拉加斯生活。■John has always lived inCaracas.约翰一直在加拉加斯生活。d Someverbs (for example be, have, know) are not normally used in the continuous:有些动词(比如be、have、know)一般情况下不能用进行时:■How long have Bob and Alicebeen married?鲍勃和爱丽丝结婚多长时间了?■Sue has had a cold for the pastweek. (not has been having)苏上周感冒了。(不能用has been having)■Bill and I have known eachother since high school.自从上中学起,我和比尔就相识了。e Donot use the simple present (I do) or present continuous (I am doing) to sayhow long something has been happening:不要用一般现在时或者现在进行时来说某事已经发生了多长时间:■I’ve been waiting here for anhour. (not I am waiting)我已经在这里等了一个小时了。(不能用I am waiting)■How long have you known Jane?(not do you know)你和简相识多长时间了?(不能用do you know)

171460283 发表于 2015-10-25 21:47:06

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-30 03:48 编辑

UNIT19 Present perfect with how long; simple past with when; since and for第19单元 现在完成时与how long;一般过去时与when;since和fora Usethe simple past (I did) to ask or say when something happened:用一般过去时来表达某事发生在什么时间:■A: When did it start raining?什么时候开始下雨的?■B: It started raining at one o’clock/anhour ago.在一点钟/一小时前开始下雨的。■A: When did Joe and Carol firstmeet?乔和卡罗儿第一次见面是什么时候?■B: They first met when they werein college/a long time ago.他们第一次见面是他们上大学的时候/很久以前。Usethe present perfect (I have done/I have been doing) to ask how long somethinghas been happening (up to the present):用现在完成时来问某事发生了多长时间(到现在):■A: How long has it been raining?雨下了多长时间?■B: It’s been raining since oneo’clock/for an hour.从一点钟就开始下雨/已经下了一个小时的雨。■A: How long have Joe and Carolknown each other?乔和卡罗儿认识了多长时间?■B: They’ve known each othersince they were in college/for a long time.自从他们在大学就认识了/他们已经认识很长时间了。 b Sinceand forsince和forWe useboth since and for to say how long something has been happening:我们用since和for来表达某事发生了多长时间:■I’ve been waiting for you since8 o’clock.从8点钟我就开始等你。■I’ve been waiting for you fortwo hours.我已经等了两个小时了。We usesince when we say the beginning of the period (8 o’clock).我们用since来说这个时间段的开始(8点钟)。We usefor when we say the period of time (two hours).我们用for来说这个时间段的长短(两个小时)。
   since
    8 o’clock            1977    Monday               Christmas    May    12               lunchtime    April               we arrived    for    two    hours            a week    ten    minutes         five years    three    days            a long time    six    months         ages
■She’s been working here sinceApril. (= from April until now)从四月份她就在这里工作(=从四月份到现在)She’s been working here for six months. (not since six months)她在这里已经工作了六个月了。(不能用since six months)■I haven’t seen Tom sinceMonday. (= from Monday until now)从星期一我就没有见到汤姆。(=从星期一到现在)Ihaven’t seen Tom for three days. (not since three days)我已经有三天没有见到汤姆了。(不能用since three days)We don’tuse for in expressions with all (all day/all morning/all week/all my life,etc.):我们用for时不用包含all的短语(all day/all morning/all week/all my life等等):■I’ve lived here all my life.(not for all my life)我一直都住在这里。(不能用for all my life) c Notethe structure How long has it been since…?:注意How long has it been since…?这个结构:■A: How long has it been sinceyou had a vacation?从你上次度假到现在有多长时间了?■B: It’s been (= it has been)two years since I had a vacation. (= I haven’t had a vacation for two years.)从我上次度假到现在已经过了两年。(我已经有两年没有度假了。)■It’s been ages since Aunt Helenvisited us. (= She hasn’t visited us for ages.)从上次海伦阿姨拜访我们到现在已经过了很长时间。(=她已经很长时间没来拜访我们了。)

171460283 发表于 2015-10-30 21:56:24

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-30 04:00 编辑

UNIT20 Present perfect (I have done) or simple past (I did)?第20单元 用现在完成时还是一般过去时 aIt is often possible to use the present perfect (I have done) or the simplepast (I did):一般情况下,既可以用现在完成时,也可以用一般过去时:■I’ve lost my key. Haveyou seen it anywhere?我丢了钥匙,你有没有见到它?   or: I’ve lost my key. Did you see itanywhere?或:我丢了钥匙,你有没有见到它?Butdo not use the present perfect to say when something happened (for example,yesterday, two years ago, when I was a child, etc.). Use a past tense inthese sentences:但不要用现在完成时来表达某事发生在什么时间(比如:昨天、两年前、当我是个小孩时等等)。在这些句子里要用一般过去时:■I lost my key yesterday. (not havelost)我昨天丢了我的钥匙。(不能用have lost)■Did you see the movie on TV lastnight? (not have you seen)你看没看昨晚电视上的电影?(不能用have you seen)■I ate a lot of candy when I was achild. (not have eaten)当我是个孩子时,我吃了好多糖果。(不能用have eaten)Usea past tense to ask when or what time something happened:用一般过去时来问某事什么时候发生:■What time did they arrive? (nothave they arrived)他们什么时候到的?(不能用have they arrived)■When were you born? (not have beenborn)你什么时候出生的?(不能用have been born)bDo not use the present perfect (I have done) for happenings and actions thatare not connected with the present (for example, historical events):不要用现在完成时来表达对现在没有联系的动作(比如:历史事件):■The Chinese invented printing. (nothave invented)中国人发明了印刷术。(不能用have invented)■How many symphonies did Beethovencompose? (not has … composed)贝多芬写了多少交响曲?(不能用has…composed) cNow compare these sentences:现在比较这些句子:
    Present    perfect (I have done)   现在完成时    I’ve    smoked 20 cigarettes today.   我今天抽了20根香烟。    Today    is a period of time that continues up to the present. It is not a finished    time. So we use the present perfect.   “今天”是直到现在的一段时间,还没有过完。所以我们用现在完成时。Dan    hasn’t been sick this year.   丹今年没有生病。    Have    you seen Ann this morning?   (It    is still morning.)   你今天早上见到安了吗?   (现在还是早上。)    We’ve    been waiting for an hour. (We are still waiting.)   我们已经等了一个小时了。(我们依然在等。)    Pierre    has lived in Quebec for six years. (He still lives there.)   皮埃尔已经在魁北克住了六年。(他现在还住在那里。)        The    present perfect always has a connection with the present.   现在完成时总会与现在有联系。Simple    past (I did)   一般过去时    I    smoked 20 cigarettes yesterday.   我昨天抽了20根香烟。    Yesterday    is a finished time in the past. So we use the simple past.   “昨天”是已过完的一段时间,所以我们用一般过去时。                Dan    wasn’t sick last year.   丹去年没有生病。    Did    you see Ann this morning?   (It    is now afternoon.)   你今天早上见到安了吗?   (现在已经是下午了。)    We    waited (or were waiting) for an hour. (We are no longer waiting.)   我们等了一个小时。(我们现在没有等。)    Pierre    lived in Quebec for ten years.   (He    no longer lives there.)   皮埃尔在魁北克住了十年。   (他现在不在那里住了。)        The    simple past tell us only about the past.   一般过去时只给我们说过去的事。

cookiechen 发表于 2015-10-31 22:10:15

:handshake加油!

171460283 发表于 2015-11-8 19:50:28

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-30 04:06 编辑

UNIT21 Past perfect (I had done)第21单元 过去完成时 a Studythis example situation:
看看这个例子:I    went to a party last week. Tom went to the party too. Tom went home at    10:30. So, when I arrived at 11:00, Tom wasn’t there.   上周我去了聚会。汤姆也去了这个聚会。汤姆在10:30回家的。所以,当我在11:00到达聚会后,汤姆不在那里。    When    I arrived at the party, Tom wasn’t there. He had gone home.   当我到了聚会后,汤姆不在那里。他回家了。    This    is the past perfect (simple) tense:   这就是过去完成(一般)时:    I/he/she    (etc.) had (= I’d/he’d/she’d, etc.) gone   I/he/she    (etc.) hadn’t gone   had    you/he/she (etc.) gone?

Weform the past perfect with had + the past participle (gone/opened/written,etc.).我们用had+过去分词(gone/opened/written等)来表示过去完成时。Sometimeswe talk about something that happened in the past:有时我们用过去完成时来表达过去发生的事情:■I arrived at the party.我到了聚会。We usethe past perfect to say that something had already happened before this time:我们用过去完成时来说某事已经在这个时间前发生过了:■When I arrived at the party,Tom had already gone home.当我到聚会的时候,汤姆已经回家了。Hereare some more examples:这里还有些例子:■When I got home, I found thatsomeone had broken into my apartment and had stolen my fur coat.当我回家时,我发现有人进了我家,偷走了我的皮毛大衣。■George didn’t want to come tothe movies with us because he had already seen the film twice.乔治不想跟我们一起去看电影,因为他已经把这部电影看了两次了。■It was my first time in anairplane. I was very nervous because I had never flown before.这是我第一次坐飞机。我非常紧张,因为我还从来没有坐过飞机。b Thepast perfect (I had done) is the past of the present perfect (I have done). Comparethese situations:过去完成时是一般完成时的过去式。比较这下句子:    Present   现在    I’m    not hungry. I’ve just had lunch.   我不饿。我刚刚吃了午饭。    The    house is dirty. We haven’t cleaned it for weeks.   房子真脏啊。我们几周都没有打扫它了。    Past   过去    I    wasn’t hungry. I’d just had lunch.   我那时不饿。我才吃了午饭。    The    house was dirty. We hadn’t cleaned it for weeks.   房子那时真脏。我们几周都没打扫它了。 c Comparethe past perfect (I had done) and the simple past (I did):比较过去完成时和一般过去时:■ “Was Tom there when youarrived?” “No, he had already gone home.”“你到那里时,汤姆还在吗?”“不,他那时已经回家了。”but: “Was Tom there when you arrived?” “Yes,but he went home soon afterward.”另:“你到那里时,汤姆还在吗?”“是的,但他很快回家了。”■Ann wasn’t home when I calledher. She was at work.当我给安打电话时,她不在家。她在上班。but: Ann had just gotten home when Icalled her. She had been at work.另:当我给安打电话时,她刚刚到家。在那以前,她在上班。

迦叶行 发表于 2015-11-10 14:18:40

加油,楼主!

171460283 发表于 2015-11-15 17:25:29

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-30 04:15 编辑

UNIT22 Past perfect continuous (I had been doing)第22单元 过去完成进行时aStudy this example situation:看看下面这个例子:Yesterday    morning I got up and looked out the window. The sun was shining, but the    ground was very wet.   昨天早上我起来,看了看窗外。外面阳光普照,但是地上是湿的。    It    had been raining。   下过雨了。    It wasn’t    raining when I looked out the window; the sun was shining. But it had been    raining. That’s why the ground was wet.   当我看窗外时并没下雨;阳光普照。但是下过雨了。所以地上是湿的。    Had    been raining is the past perfect continuous tense:   had    been raining是过去完成进行时:    I/he/she    (etc.) had ( = I’d/he’d/she’d, etc.) been doing Hereare some more examples:这还有些例子:■When the boys came into thehouse, their clothes were dirty, their hair was a mess, and one had a blackeye. They had been fighting.当男生进来的时候,他们的衣服脏了,他们的头发乱了,一个的眼睛被打黑了。他们刚刚打了架。■I was very tired when I arrivedhome. I’d been working all day.当我到家时,我非常累。我整天都在工作。b Youcan use the past perfect continuous to say how long something had beenhappening before something else happened:你可以过去完成进行时来说某事在别的事之前发生了多长时间:■The soccer game had to bestopped. They had been playing for half an hour when there was a terriblestorm.足球赛不得不停止。他们已经比赛了半个小时,结果突然下雨了。■Ken had been smoking for 30years when he finally gave it up.肯吸了30年的烟,最后他戒烟了。c Thepast perfect continuous (I had been doing) is the past of the present perfectcontinuous (I had been doing). Compare:过去完成进行时是现在完成进行时的过去式。比较: Present
现在How    long have you been waiting? (until now)   你等了多长时间了?(直到现在)    He’s    out of breath. He has been running.    他气喘吁吁,刚刚跑步了。Past过去
How    long had you been waiting when the bus finally came?   当公交车来的时候,你等了多长时间了?    He    was out of breath. He had been running.   他那时气喘吁吁,刚刚跑步了。 dCompare the past perfect continuous (I had been doing) with the pastcontinuous (I was doing):比较过去完成进行时与过去进行时:■When I looked out the window,it had been raining. (= It wasn’t raining when I looked out; it had stopped.)当我看窗外时,外面下过了雨。(=当我看窗外时没有下雨;雨已经停了)■When I looked out the window,it was raining. (= Rain was falling at the time I looked out)当我看窗外时,外面正在下雨。(=当我看窗外时的那一刻正在下雨)e Someverbs (for example, know) cannot be used in the continuous form.有些动词(比如:知道)不能用现在分词形式。

171460283 发表于 2015-11-15 17:27:59

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-30 04:26 编辑

UNIT23 Have and have got第23单元 have和have gota Have/ has / had = possess, but we also use have for other things (for example,family relationship):have/has/had=拥有,但是我们也用have来代表其它东西(比如,家庭关系):■We have a new car.我们有一辆新车。■I have a brother and twosisters.我有一个弟弟和两个妹妹。■Tom has a headache / a cold /the flu / etc.汤姆头疼/感冒了/得流感了/等等。■When she was a child, she hadlong blonde hair.她小时候拥有着一头长长的金色头发。Inquestions use do / does / did:在疑问句里面用do/does/did:■How many brothers and sistersdo you have?你有多少兄弟姐妹?■Does Ann have a car?安有车吗?■Did you have a car when youlived in California? (not had you a car) 你在加利福尼亚住时有车吗?(不能用had you a car)Innegative sentences use don’t / doesn’t / didn’t:在否定句里用don’t/doesn’t/didn’t:■I don’t have any money.我没有钱。■Ann doesn’t have any brothersor sisters.安没有任何兄弟姐妹。■I wanted to call you, but I didn’thave your number. (not I hadn’t your number)我想给你打电话,但是我没有你的电话号码。(不能用I hadn’t your number)■He didn’t have a watch, so hedidn’t know what time it was.他没有表,所以他不知道现在几点了。b Havegot / has got
havegot / has gotYoucan use have got / has got rather than have / has alone:你可以用have got / has got,而不是只用have / has:
■We’ve got a new car. ( = Wehave a new car.)我们有了一辆新车。■Tom has got a headache. ( = Tomhas a headache.)汤姆头疼。Thequestion and negative forms are:疑问句和否定句是这样的:■Have you got a headache? ( = doyou have)你头疼吗?■Has she got any brothers orsisters? ( = does she have)她有没有兄弟姐妹?■I haven’t got any money. ( = Idon’t have)我没有任何钱。■Ann hasn’t got a car. ( = Anndoesn’t have)安没有车。Butdon’t use got for the past:但表达过去时不要用got:■When she was a child, she hadlong blonde hair. (not she had got)她小时候有着长长的金色头发。(不能用she had got)c Havefor actionshave表示动词
Wealso use have for a number of actions (especially eating and drinking):我们用have来表示动作(特别是吃喝): have    breakfast / lunch / dinner / a meal / a cup of coffee / a cigarette / etc.   have    a good time / a nice day / etc.   have    a party ( = give a party)   have    a look (at something)         have a    baby ( = give birth to a baby)(Youcannot use have got in these expressions.)(在这些情况下你不能用have got)■I always have a big breakfastin the morning. (not have got)我每天早餐都吃的很多。(不能用have got)■Did you have a good time lastnight?你昨晚过得愉快吗?■We’re having a party onSaturday. Would you like to come?我们周六要有一个聚会,你来吗?■What time does Ann usually havelunch?安一般什么时候吃午饭?

DANGDANGMA 发表于 2015-11-15 22:31:54

谢谢楼主,辛苦啦

感恩的心 发表于 2015-11-18 11:48:56

感谢楼主分享!

迦叶行 发表于 2015-11-19 09:54:05

加油,楼主!

愤怒的钱小鸟 发表于 2015-11-19 10:13:09

语法是一口吃不成胖子的,只能慢慢啃。

irene_h 发表于 2015-11-19 10:13:22

楼主简直太强大了,谢谢,

171460283 发表于 2015-11-23 22:04:34

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-29 06:34 编辑

UNIT24 Used to (I used to)第24单元 used toa Studythis example situation:学习这个例子:
This    is Dennis. He gave up smoking two years ago. He no longer smokes.   这是丹尼斯。他两年前戒烟了。他现在不抽烟了。    But    he used to smoke. He used to smoke 40 cigarettes a day.   但他以前抽烟,他以前一天抽40根香烟。    He    used to smoke means that he smoked regularly for sometime in the past, but    he doesn’t smoke now。   他以前抽烟表示他过去有一段时间抽烟,但他现在不抽了。 We useused to with the base form (used to do / used to smoke, etc.) to say thatsomething happened regularly in the past but no longer happens:我们用used to和动词原形(used to do / used to smoke等等)来表示某事在过去经常发生,但现在不发生了:■I used to play tennis a lot,but now I’m too lazy.我以前经常打网球,但现在我太懒了。■“Do you go the movies veryoften?” “Not now, but I used to.”“你经常去看电影吗?”“现在不了,但我以前常看电影。”■Sue used to travel a lot. Thesedays she doesn’t go away very often.苏以前经常旅游,但这些天她一直待在一个地方。Wealso use used to for past situations (that no longer exist):我们也用used to来表示过去的情况(现在已经不存在了):■We used to live in a smallvillage, but now we live in Milan.我们以前住在一个小村子里,但我们现在住在米兰。■This building is now afurniture store. It used to be a movie theater.这个建筑物现在是个家具店,它以前是个电影院。■Do you see that hill overthere? There used to be a castle on that hill.你看到了那边的那座小山了吗?以前山上有个城堡。■I’ve started drinking tealately. I never used to like it before.我最近开始喝茶了,我以前一直不喜欢茶。■Ann used to have long hair, butshe cut it some time ago.安以前留着长头发,但她最近剪掉了。b Usedto + base form is always past. There is no present. You cannot say “I used todo.”usedto +动词原形永远都表达过去发生的事。里面完全不包括现在。你不能说“I used to do.”Forthe present, use the simple present (I do). Compare the present and the past:如果要表达现在的情况,用一般现在时。现在的情况和过去的情况表达时的区别:past
presenthe used    to smokehe    smokeswe used    to livewe    live      there    used to be   there    isc Thenormal question form is did…use to…?:疑问句形式是:did…use to…?■Did you use to eat a lot of candy when you were child?你小时候是不是吃了很多糖果?Thenegative form is didn’t use to… (or never used to)否定句形式是didn’t use to…(或者never used to)■Jim didn’t use to go out veryoften until he met Jill. (or never used to go out)吉姆遇到吉尔之前,他很少外出。(也可以用never used to go out) d Becareful not to confuse I used to do and I am used to doing. The structuresand meanings are different:注意要区分I used to do和I am used to doing。结构和意思是不同的:■I used to live alone. ( = Ilived alone but I no longer live alone.)我以前独自一人住着。(=我独自一人住过,但我现在不这样了。)■I am used to living alone. ( =I live alone and don’t find it strange or new because I’ve been living alonefor some time.)我习惯了独自一人住。(=我独自一人住着。因为我已经独自住了一段时间,所以我并不感到古怪。)

171460283 发表于 2015-11-23 22:10:25

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-29 06:51 编辑

171460283 发表于 2015-11-23 22:04
We useused to with the base form (used to do / used to smoke, etc.) to say thatsomething happe ...
    《剑桥英语中级语法》的动词时态内容24单元已经全部翻译完了。这部分讲了最常用的11种时态,它们是:现在进行时、一般现在时、一般将来时、将来进行时、过去将来时、一般过去时、过去进行时、现在完成时、现在完成进行时、过去完成时、过去完成进行时。
   原版的英语语法教材使我们更容易理解英语的语法规律,但真正掌握和运用这些规律还必须牢记要点,并做大量的练习。从下一楼层开始,我们就尝试做这方面事。
   语法学习得一口一口,感谢原作者为我们做好了一餐一餐的饭。
   配套练习作完后再进行新的内容。
   第二部分内容讲的是情态动词,共分为9个单元。

171460283 发表于 2015-11-25 22:16:51

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-27 20:28 编辑

UNIT1 Exercises第一单元练习题1.1 Complete the sentences with one ofthe following verbs in the correct form:come    get    happen   look   make    start   stay   try    work1 “You’re working hard today.” “Yes,I have a lot to do.”2 I                        for Christine. Do you know where she is?3 It                     dark. Shall I turn on the light?4 They haven’t got anywhere to live atthe moment. They               with friends until they find somewhere.5 “Are you ready, Ann?” “Yes, I                .”6 Have you got an umbrella? It                  to rain.7 You                a lot of noise. Could you be quieter? I                   to concentrate.8 Why are all these people here? What                      ?
1.2 Use the words in brackets to completethe questions.1 “Is Colin working this week?” “No,he’s on holiday. “ (Colin/work)2 Why                  at me like that? What’s the matter?(you/look)3 “Jenny is a student at university.” “Isshe? What                  ?”(she/study)4                         to the radio or can I turn it off?(anybody/listen) 5 How is your English?               better? (it/get)
1.3 Put the verb into the correct form.Sometimes you need the negative (I’m not doing etc.).1 I’m tired. I’m going (go) to bednow. Goodnight!2 We can go out now. It isn’t raining(rain) any more.3 “How is your job?” “Not so good at themoment. I                     (enjoy) it very much.”4 Catherine phoned me last night. She’son holiday in France. She                   (have) a great time and doesn’t want to comeback.5 I want to lose weight, so this week I                        (eat) lunch.6 Angela has just started eveningclasses. She                  (learn) German.7 I think Paul and Ann have had anargument. They                (speak) to each other.
1.4 Read this conversation between Brianand Sarah. Put the verbs into the correct form.
SARAH: Brian! How nice to see you! What(1)               (you/do) thesedays?BRIAN: I (2)             (train) to be a supermarketmanager.SARAH: Really? What’s it like? (3)             (you/enjoy) it?BRIAN: It’s all right. What about you?SARAH: Well, actually I (4)               (not/work) at the moment.I (5)            (try)to find a new job but it’s not easy.But I’m very busy. I (6)            (decorate) my flat.BRIAN: (7)            (you/do) it alone?SARAH: No, some friends of mine (8)                (help) me.
1.5 Complete the sentences using one ofthese verbs:get    change    rise   fall   increaseYou don’t have to use all the verbs andyou can use a verb more than once.1 The population of the world isrising very fast.2 Ken is still ill but he               better slowly.3 The world                . Things never stay the same.4 The cost of living               . Every year things are moreexpensive.5 The economic situation is already verybad it                     worse.

171460283 发表于 2015-11-27 20:25:27

第一单元练习题答案1.12 am working/’m working3 is getting/’s getting4 are staying/’re staying5 am coming/’m coming6 is starting/’s starting7 are making/’re making   am trying/’m trying8 is happening/’s happening1.22 are you looking3 is she studying/’s she studying4 Is anybody listening5 Is it getting1.33 am not enjoying/’m not enjoying4 is having/’s having5 am not eating/’m not eating6 is learning/’s learning7 are not speaking/’re not speaking/aren’t speaking1.41 are you doing2 am training/’m training3 Are you enjoying4 am not working/’m not working5 am trying/’m trying6 am decorating/’m decorating7 Are you doing8 are helping1.52 is getting/’s getting3 is changing4 is increasing or is rising5 is getting/’s getting

171460283 发表于 2015-11-27 20:43:45

UNIT 2 Exercises第二单元练习题2.1 Complete the sentences using one of the following:cause(s)   close(s)   drink(s)   live(s)   open(s)   speak(s)   take(s) place1 Ann speaks German very well.2 I never               coffee.3 The swimming pool                  at 9 o'clock and                   at 18.30 every day.4 Bad driving                  many accidents.5 My parents                  in a very small flat.6 The Olympic Games                  every four years. 2.2 Put the verb into the correct form.1 Jane doesn't drink (not/drink) tea very often.2 What time                         (the banks/close) in Britain?3 "Where                         (Martin/come) from?" "He's Scottish."4 "What                         (you/do)?" "I'm an electrical engineer."5 It                           (take) me an hour to get to work. How long                     (it/take) you?6 I                         (play) the piano but I                            (not/play) very well.7 I don't understand this sentene. What                     (this word/mean)? 2.3 Use one of the following verbs to complete these sentences. Sometimes you need the negative:believe   eat   flow   go   grow   make   risetell   translate1 The earth goes around the sun.2 Rice doesn't grow in Britain.3 The sun                  in the east.4 Bees                        honey.5 Vegetarians                     meat.6 An atheist                      in God.7 an interpreter                         from one language into another.8 A liar is someone who                     the truth.9 The River Amazon                           into the Atantic Ocean. 2.4 Ask Liz questions about herself and her family.1 You know that Liz play tennis. You want to know how often. Ask her.How often do you play tennis?2 Perhaps Liz's sister plays tennis too. You want to know. Ask Liz.                                 your sister                                  3 You know that Liz reads a newspaper ever day. You want to know which one. Ask her. 4 You know that Liz's brother works. You want to know what he does. Ask Liz. 5 You know that Liz goes to the cinema a lot. You want to know how often. Ask her. 6 You don't know where Liz's mother lives. Ask Liz. 2.5 Complete using one of the following:I apologise   I insist   I promise   I recommend   I suggest1 It's a nice day. I suggest we go out for a walk.2 I won't tell anybody what you said.                        .3 (in a rstaurant) You must let me pay for meal.                         .4                         for what I said about you. It wasn't true and I shouldn't have said it.5 The new restaurant in Hill Street is very good.                      it.

171460283 发表于 2015-11-27 21:18:45

第二单元练习题答案2.12 drink3 opens, closes4 causes5 live6take place2.22 do the banks close3 does Martin come4 do you do5 takes, does it take6 play, don’t play7 does this word mean2.33 rises 4 make5 don’t eat6 doesn’t believe7 translates 8 doesn’t tell9 flows2.42 Does, play tennis?3 Which newspaper do you read?4 What does your brother do? or What is your brother’s job?5 How often do you go to the cinema?6 Where does your mother live?2.52 I promise 3 I insist4 I apologise5 I recommend

171460283 发表于 2015-11-28 11:05:30

UNIT 3 Exercises第三单元练习题3.1 Are the underlined verbs right or wrong? Correct the verbs that are wrong.1 Water boils at 100 degrees celsius.                           RIGHT2 The water boils. Can you turn it off?                           WRONG: is boiling3 Look! That man tries to open the door of your car.4 Can you hear those people? What do they talk about?5 The moon goes round earth.6 I must go now. It gets late.7 I usually go to work by car.8 "Hurry up! It's time to leave." "OK, I come."9 I hear you've got a new job. How do you get on?
3.2 Put the verb in the correct form, present continuous or present simple.1 Let's go out. It isn't raining (not/rain) now.2 Julia is very good at languages. She speaks (speak) four languages very well.3 Hurry up! Everybody                      (wait) for you.4 "                   (you/listen) to the radio?" "No, you can turn it off."5 "                   (you/listen) to the radio everyday?" "No, just occasionally."6 The River Nile                     (flow) into the Mediterranean.7 Look at the river. It                     (flow) very fast - much faster than usual.8 We usually                            (grow) vegetables in our garden but this year we                  (not/grow) any.9 "How's your English?" 'Not bad. It                     (improve) slowly."10 Ron is in London at the moment. He                     (staying) at the Park Hotel. He                     (always/stay) there when he's in London.11 Can you stop walking soon? I                      (starting) to feel tired.12 "Can you drive?" "I                  (learn). My father                     (teach) me."13 Normally I                           (finish) work at 5.00, but this week I                            (work) until 6.00 to earn a bit more money.14 My parents                        (live) in Bristol. They were born there and have never lived anywhere else. Where                           (your parents/live)?15 Sonia                      (look) for a place to live. She                        (stay) with her sister until she finds somewhere.16 "What                        (your father/do)?" "He's an architect but he                        (not/work) at the moment.17 (at a party) Usually I                        (enjoy) parties but I                        (not/enjoy) this one very much.18 The train is never late. It                           (always/leave) on time.19 Jim is very untidy. He                        (always/leave) his things all over the place.
3.3 Finish B's sentence. Use always -ing.1 A: I'm afraid I've lost my key again.   B: Not again! You're always losing your key.2 A: The car has broken down again.   B: That car is useless! It3 A: Look! You've made the same mistake again.   B: Oh no, not again! I4 A: Oh, I've left the lights on again.   B: Typical! You

171460283 发表于 2015-11-28 12:07:30

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-11-28 12:08 编辑

第三单元练习题答案3.13 WRONG: is trying4 WRONG: are, talking5 RIGHT6 WRONG: is getting/’s getting7 RIGHT8 WRONG: am coming/’m coming9 WRONG: are, getting3.23 is waiting/’s waiting4 Are you listening5 Do you listen6 flows7 is flowing/’s flowing8 grow, are not growing/aren’t growing/’re not growing9 is improving/’s improving10 is staying/’s staying, always stays11 am starting/’m starting12 am learning/’m learning, is teaching13 finish, am working/’m working14 live, do your parents live15 is looking, is staying/’s staying16 does your father do, is not working/isn’tworking/’s not working17 enjoy, am not enjoying/’m not enjoying18 always leaves19 is always leaving/’s always leaving (always leaves is also possible)3.32 is always breaking down.3 am always making the same mistake/that mistake.4 are always leaving the lights on.
页: 1 [2] 3 4
查看完整版本: 剑桥英语语法(配套练习及答案逐步增添)