171460283 发表于 2015-10-21 17:48:16

I Like Tomatoes(外教修改稿)

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-10-21 17:51 编辑

ILike Tomatoes
There are so many kinds offruit, but my favourite are tomatoes.When the tomatoes are notripened, it is green. When it ripened, it’s red. It looks like bigpersimmons, people also call them “golden apples”. Have a bite of it, ittastes sweet and sour, it tastes terrific!Tomatoes have plenty ofVitamin C, Vitamin B family. It has the ability to stop bleeding, reduceblood press, diuresis, improves digestion, produce saliva and stop thirst,and clear away heat. It can also prevent cervical cancer, bladder cancer andpancreatic cancer. It can also beautify your features and prevent canker.There is an interestinghistory about how people know the tomatoes.Tomatoes were first foundin Peru and Mexico, it’s a kind of wild berries. Since the fruit of thetomatoes are red and the smell of the leaves is pungent, so the nativesthought that they were poisonous. Tomatoes were only used for looking, no onedares to eat.In the 16th century, aDuke from England went to South America. He liked the colour and the shape ofthe fruit of the tomato very much and he took a few back to England and gaveit to his lover Queen Elizabeth. Since then, tomatoes were called “fruit oflove”. But still, nobody dares to eat it.Generation after generation,Generation,at 17th century, a French artists painteda lot of pictures of tomatoes. Looking at the tomato being so cute and sopretty, he just can’t help eating one. It tastes sweet and sour, it’s sodelicious. Afterwards, he lied on the bed waiting for the poison inside thetomato to work. But after a whole day, he was alright. So “tomatoes aren’tpoisonous and they can be eaten” was spread all over the city where he lived.I like tomatoes, but itisn’t just is delicious. It’s aninspiration for us to know about how people get to know the tomatoes. You can’thave a conclusion dependingdependedon just your feelings, you must experienceit (of course you don’t have to use people to have the experiment). But nowtomatoes are already being planted all over the world, people eat it as iftomatoes were berries and they also eat it as if tomatoes are vegetables. Weshould thank that French artist who tasted the tomato.tomatoes.He is the first one to eat tomatoes.

171460283 发表于 2015-10-21 17:52:32

绿色词是老师去掉的,红色词是老师添加的。

171460283 发表于 2015-10-21 17:54:07

我爱番茄 在众多水果之中,我最喜欢的是那普普通通的番茄。番茄没成熟的时候是绿色的,成熟了就会变成红色,看起来有点像大柿子,所以人们又叫它西红柿、洋柿子。咬上一口,酸酸甜甜,真好吃!番茄含有丰富的维生素C、维生素B族。它具有止血、降压、利尿、健胃消食、生津止渴、清热解毒的功效。可以预防宫颈癌、膀胱癌和胰腺癌等疾病,还可以美容和预防口疮。人们对番茄的认识还有一段有趣的历史呢。番茄最早生长于南美洲的秘鲁和墨西哥,是一种在森林里生长的野浆果。因为番茄的颜色鲜红,叶子的气味很刺鼻,当地人把它当作有毒的果子。番茄只被用来做观赏,无人敢食用。十六世纪,英国的俄罗达拉公爵到了南美洲,他非常喜欢番茄果实美丽的颜色和形状,他把几株番茄移植回英国,送给了他的情人伊丽莎白女王。从此,番茄被大家称为“爱情果”,但依然无人敢食用。过了一代又一代,到了十七世纪,一位法国画家多次描绘番茄,对于番茄这样漂亮可爱的浆果,他实在忍不住诱惑,吃了一个。他感觉味道甜甜酸酸,非常好吃。随后,他在床上躺着,等着番茄毒死他,但过了一天,他居然好好的,一点没事。于是“番茄无毒可以吃”这个消息瞬间传遍他住的城市。我喜欢番茄,不仅因为它好吃,而且因为人们认识番茄的过程给了我们启发,一个结论不能单凭感觉去猜测,一定要经过试验(当然不一定要用人来试验)。现在番茄这种浆果早已在世界各地栽培,人们不但把它当浆果吃,也把它当作蔬菜食用。我们是不是应该感谢那位冒险尝番茄的法国画家,他也属于第一个吃螃蟹的人。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: I Like Tomatoes(外教修改稿)