爱菲儿 发表于 2015-10-29 19:48:08

女儿的第一次G4作业

A Good Mystery Story   I like reading mystery books.They are very interesting.I always think when I read mystery books.   Good mysterys are very important.If the story has a good mystery,people will puzzle over the result.Because of this,people will pay attention to this story.   Of course,the result must in the end of the book.If people see the begining,the must interested in the result,So they will read word by word and never miss any a part of the book until they find the end.Then,they will like this book bit by bit.   So a good mystery story book depend on good mystery and where the result is.I love watching the Japanese cattoon-Detective Conan.Every episode of this cartoon is a very good mystery.And Adventures of Sherlock Holmes is also a very fantastic book.This is a book about Sherlock Holmes to find out what had happened in the story. I think it’s the best mystery book.   Mystery books are very good.Mystery let your brain turning up and let you think.I think reading some books like this may fill you knowledge.This kind of books are involving many things,such as chemistry,physics and some mathematics problems.Or rather,they sometimes have paronomasia,so the story may become very intertsting.   Also,a mystery book must have some doubts and suspicions.The Secret Of Grave Robber is a wonderful mystery book that have a lot of mysterys.The best thing about this story is that the writer even don’t tell you the result.So if you want to know what had happened next,you must read and read until the writer tell you the end.So this story haven’t finish yet.   If you let me to evaluate what makes a good mystery story.I will evaluate it in three different ways.First of all,it must have mysterys.If a mystery story even does not has mystery,why call that a “mystery” book.Second,if you want to see a good mystery book,I think good mysterys are necessary.In the end,let the result in the end.This makes reader think and like this book more.
   This is what I think”what makes a good mystery story”.错误不少,但写得挺开心,写完还热情地给我看。

jiayou 发表于 2015-10-29 20:19:09

G4作业是什么意思呢?

carro 发表于 2015-10-29 21:16:43

不止G4把?

逗比娜妈 发表于 2015-11-4 22:57:13

她本身就是用打印的吗?要不然老妈帮忙打出来也是够热情的了。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 女儿的第一次G4作业