03 The Roya Fairy Picnic
04 The Elf Farm
05 Daisy and Poppy
《本和霍利的小王国》剧本 6-10
《本和霍利的小王国》动画介绍+单词表+下载剧本有mp3下载。
此主题可以回帖分享你有我没有的剧本。我会把你分享的剧本添加在主题《本和霍利的小王国》动画介绍...里。

---------------------------------------------
Holly’s Magic Wand
Somewhere, hidden amongst thorny brambles, is a little kingdom of elves and fairies.Everyone who lives here is very, very small.BEN: I’m Ben Elf. *boo*HOLLY: And I’m Princess Holly.Come on, let’s play!BEN: Wait for us!
Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom.Today’s adventure starts at the little castleHolly’s Magic Wand
NANNY PLUM: Ah. What a lovely morning for a bit of wand practice.HOLLY: But, Nanny Plum I was going to play with Ben.NANNY PLUM: Princess Holly there’s a time for playing with elves, and a time for wand practice.HOLLY: Please Nanny, I promise to practice later.NANNY PLUM: Very well then, but come in when I ……HOLLY: Thanks Nanny, bye. HOLLY: Oh where’s Ben. Ben!!!Oh well, I suppose I could do some wand practice while I wait. Now wand what shall we do today? Yes let’s make a pretty hat. Abracazak a pretty hat. Oh it’s not very pretty, and it’s too big, bye bye silly hat.BEN: Hi holly.HOLLY: Hi Ben, I‘am practicing my magic, do you want to see?BEN: Am… ok.HOLLY: Stand very still I’ll make you a new hat. Abracazac magic Ben a hat, oh .BEN:mmmm!mmm!HOLLY: Ben are you in there? Oh its empty, I’ve turned Ben into a hat.BEN: mmm!! Mm!!NANNY PLUM: Oh God what a big hat!HOLLY: Err. It’s Ben. I accidentally turned him into a hat.NANNY PLUM: Princess Holly! That’s exactly why you need to practice your magic more.HOLLY: I was practicing, but it all went a bit wrong.NANNY PLUM: I expect you wave your wand all over the place.HOLLY: I tried waving it right but this wand is No Good.NANNY PLUM: Now.now. A good fairy never blames her wand.HOLLY: Yes Nanny Plum.NANNY PLUM:have a good mind to leave Ben like a hat, it will teach you a lesson.BEN: mmm!!mmmmm!!! mmm!!!HOLLY:Please turn Ben back now, I don’t think he likes being a hat.NANNY PLUM: Oh very well, Watch and learn, din dong dern hat to Ben.BEN: What happened?HOLLY: Things went a bit wrong, but Nanny Plum came to the rescue.BEN: Thank you Nanny Plum.NANNY PLUM: You’re welcome Ben. Now Holly next time shake the wand gently.HOLLY: Yes Nanny. Sorry Ben were you scared?BEN: I’m an elf and elves are never scared *boo*HOLLY: *giggles* Good. In that case can I try again?BEN: Erm. Maybe later. See you.HOLLY: Bye Ben.*Nanny hums* *Holly giggles*NANNY PLUM: Princess Holly, what had you forgotten? HOLLY: hummmmNANNY PLUM: Your wand! Where is it?HOLLY: Oh, I don’t seem to have it.NANNY PLUM: You haven’t lost it, have you?HOLLY: Oh I know. I left it in the meadow. *wand tingling*              I’m sure I left it here, it’s gone. *cries*BEN: Hi Holly.HOLLY: Hi Ben.BEN: What wrong?HOLLY: I’ve lost my wand. I can’t do magic any more.BEN: Maybe that’s a good thing. hehe.HOLLY: Its not funny. I’ll never find my wand and I’ll be sad forever.Ben: cheer up Holly , I will find your wand.HOLLY: HOW?BEN: Elves are very good at finding things and I’am an elf. *boo*HOLLY: Thanks Ben!BEN: But if I find your wand, you must promise not to turn me into a hat again.HOLLY: I promise. But Ben how are you going to find my wand?Ben: I got a simple plan.Holly: oh goody. heheheBen: first, try to remember where (have) you left your wand. In your bedroom perhaps, or in…Holly: there.Ben: oh.Holly: that’s where I left it.Ben: ah.Holly: what’s the next bit of your plan.Ben: hum. that was the plan.Holly: ah~, I knew you’ll never find it.*Gaston barks*Ben: oh look, it’s the Gaston, the ladybird! maybe he can help.      hi Gaston. can you help us to find Holly’s wand.Holly: it was here, and now it’s not.Gaston: *sniff sniff sniff*Ben: Gaston’s good at smelling things. you’ll find your wand in no time.Holly: clever Gaston. Ben: oh.Holly: why has Gaston stopped?Ben: he’s looking up into the sky, so that’s where your wand has gone.Holly: HOW? Ben: hum, can your wand fly?Holly: my wand is magic, but I don’t think it can fly.Ben: well, it’s up there somewhere. if only it can talk to us and tell us where it is.Holly: that’s easy. it CAN’T talk, but it CAN make some sort of tingling sound.Ben: Great! could you call to it?Holly: ok, ah wand, ah wand~*whistle* *wand tingling* that’s my wand!Ben: it’s coming from up there!      it’s a jackdaw!Holly: and it got my wand!Ben: jackdaw likes shiny things.Holly: it’s very high up, and I’m not allowed to fly high.Ben: no problem, I’ll climb up.Holly: be careful Ben~Ben: don’t worry Holly. elves are very good at climbing, and I’m an elf! *boo*       nice birdie, can we have our wand back, please. * the bird opens its beak*Ben: You! that was lucky.Holly: well Ben, tricking the jackdaw to open its mouth, I would never have thought of that.Ben: hum yes. elves are very good at that sort of things. hehe. we should go, before jackdaw works out what to do next.Holly: OKBen: giddy up Gaston, giddy up giddy up *rides on Gaston*Holly: Nanny, Ben finds my wand.Nanny Plum: that’s very nice, but you really shouldn’t have lost it in the first place.Holly: yes Nanny Plum.Nanny Plum: now Ben, I understand we have you to thank for finding Holly’s wand.Ben: hehe that was nothing really.Nanny Plum: I think a reward’s in order. I hear you want a new magic hat.Ben: hummmmmHolly: yes, it can be my thank you to Ben.Ben: no please. don’t bother.Nanny Plum: stay very still Ben. and Holly wave the wand gently.Holly: yes Nanny Plum. *spells ‘magic Ben a hat’* wow, it worked.Nanny Plum: it’s all downs to wand control.Ben: hehe I get a nice cowboy hat.Holly: Ben thanks for finding my wand. sorry I didn’t believe your plan would work.Ben: and I’m sorry. I didn’t trust your magic hat spell.Holly: *speaks in low voice* oh no… the magic has turned Ben blue.Ben: how do I look?Holly: I think your old hat suits you better.Nanny Plum: me too. *spells*Ben: ah, it’s good to have my old hat back again.Holly: and it’s nice to have you back wand. I would never lose you again. *chuckles*
———— THE END —————

jyt0910 发表于 2015-11-5 05:11:14

本帖最后由 jyt0910 于 2015-11-8 00:52 编辑

Gaston the Ladybird
Somewhere, hidden amongst thorny brambles, is a little kingdom of elves and fairies.Everyone who lives here is very, very small.BEN: I’m Ben Elf. *boo*HOLLY: And I’m Princess Holly.             Come on, let’s play!BEN: Wait for us!
Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom.Today’s adventure starts at Gaston’s caveGaston the Ladybird
BEN: Gaston!HOLLY: Are you coming out to play?*Gaston appears*BEN&HOLLY:Gaston. HOLLY:Come on. Let’s fly!BEN: Hey! Wait for us.       Come on, Gaston! Giddy up! Giddy up! Yeehaw!HOLLY: Can’t catch me。BEN: Yes, we can!*they‘ve landed*BEN:Gaston loves fetching sticks.         Gaston! Fetch!HOLLY: Here, Gaston.         Clever, Gaston!BEN: Well done!HOLLY: Gaston, do you want to wiggle your legs? *Gaston barks*HOLLY:OK. Onto your back.BEN:Wiggle your legs.HOLLY: Gaston loves rolling on his backs.BEN: That’s funny!NANNY PLUM: Holly, bedtime!HOLLY: Oh! That’s Nanny Plum. I’ve got to go home now.BEN: Oh But we are having such fun.HOLLY: Never mind.We’ll be meet up again tomorrow.BEN: Yes!Mrs. Elf: Ben! Bedtime.BEN: Oh! That’s my mom.HOLLY:Bye, Ben. Bye, Gaston.BEN: Bye, Holly. Bye, Gaston. See you tomorrow.*all went home* *next morning*HOLLY: Ben~ Gaston~BEN: Holly! Gaston.BEN: Hi, Holly.HOLLY: Hi, Ben.BEN: Where is Gaston?HOLLY: He hasn’t turned up yet.BEN: Oh! Lets go and find him.HOLLY: Okay!HOLLY: Gaston, are you coming out to play.*Gaston snores*    Holly: *calling* Gaston~         BEN:Gaston is not answering.HOLLY: Oh. Maybe we’ve upsethim.BEN:But we have such fun together.HOLLY: Yes! hehe. Like I tip him over and wiggles his feet.BEN: And when I ride on his back.BOTH: *laughing*HOLLY: But, do you think Gaston enjoys it.BEN: Hum. Perhaps he doesn’t.HOLLY: Maybe, Gaston is SAD. And that’s why he won’t come out to play.BEN: Oh, dear! What we can do?NANNY: *Hums*HOLLY: Nanny Plum will know to do. She knows everything about ladybirds.BEN: Good idea!HOLLY: Nanny Plum! Gaston the Ladybird is not happy.NANNY PLUM: Hm, Ladybirds are never happy.BEN: But Gaston is our best friend.HOLLY: Can do you something?Please. Nanny Plum. Please.NANNY PLUM: Oh, All right, I’ll see what I can do.HOLLY: Thanks, Nanny.*Gaston woke up and went out to play*BEN: This is Gaston’s cave.NANNY PLUM: And what’s sort of insect is Gaston?HOLLY: He is a ladybird.NANNY PLUM:Oh, yes. Now, let’s think. What ladybird for hello? *barks* humm..HOLLY: Oh, look. The door’s open.NANNY PLUM: We’d better to take a look inside.HOLLY: Gaston’s not here.BEN: He’s gone off somewhere to be sad.NANNY PLUM: Ugh! No wonder Gaston is sad. No one can be happy in such a messy smelly cave.NANNY PLUM: Chop, chop. We need to clean this cave before the ladybird returns.HOLLY: Yes! That would be a nice surprise!BEN: And Gaston will be happy again. *giggles*NANNY PLUM: First, we need my cleaning things. Abracadee, abrocadop, brushy dusters soap and mop.NANNY PLUM: Holly,you dust the cobwebs. Ben, you clean the floor. And I will tackle the bed.*starts to clean*NANNY PLUM: His bed is filthy!Look at all this a stuff: old food, comics, lollypops, smelly socks. Ugh! Bish, besh, bash Gaston’s bed – nice and fresh. Good,nowjust a final polish, and we’re done.BEN&HOLLY: hurray.
=====================================================
BEN: Quick! Gaston’s coming.*Gaston appears*HOLLY:Gaston. We’ve come to cheer you up.BEN: We don’t like it when you’re sad.HOLLY: Really sorry about rolling you over.BEN:And riding on your back.*Gaston barks*HOLLY: What’s he saying, Nanny?NANNY PLUM: Oooh. Gaston says he likes it when you roll and ride on his back.BEN&HOLLY: OH!*Gaston barks*NANNY PLUM: Gaston is not sad. In fact He’s very happy.                     Well, you going to be even happier now, take a look at your cave.*Gaston howls*HOLLY: Gaston!*Gaston cries*NANNY PLUM: As I said, ladybirds are never happy.HOLLY: Gaston, what’s wrong?*Gaston barks*NANNY PLUM:Oh, dear.HOLLY: Nanny, what did he say?NANNY PLUM: He say he loved his home just as it was. All messy and smelly.HOLLY: Oh. Sorry, Gaston.BEN: Don’t worry. We’ll make it just the way you like it.HOLLY: Yes! We’re very good it making things messy.BEN: This is fun!HOLLY: A cobweb here, a cobweb there. Brilliant!NANNY PLUM: Zip zap messy. Gaston bed is nice and messy.HOLLY: Smelly socks.BEN: And lollypops.NANNY PLUM: Good! Now, just for final lay of dirtand we are done! Well done, everybody!That smells just as bad as it did before.HOLLY: And if you ever want us to make your cave untidy again Gaston…don’t be afraid to ask.BEN: Yes! That’s what are friends are for.HOLLY: Come on. Lets play.BEN: Hey! Wait for us. Come on, Gaston. Giddy up! Giddy up! Yeehaw!HOLLY: (You) can’t catch me.BEN: Yes, we can.
———————————— THE END—————————————

jyt0910 发表于 2015-11-5 05:14:05

本帖最后由 jyt0910 于 2015-11-8 21:02 编辑

The Royal Fairy Picnic
Somewhere, hidden amongst thorny brambles, is a little kingdom of elves and fairies.Everyone who lives here is very, very small.BEN: I’m Ben Elf.HOLLY: And I’m Princess Holly.Come on, let’s play!BEN: Wait for us!
Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom.Today’s adventure starts at the little castle.The Royal Fairy Picnic.
QUEEN THISTLE: This is a perfect day for a royal fairy picnic.KING THISTLE: Good idea, Queen Thistle.HOLLY: Hooray! I love picnics!KING THISTLE: Nanny Plum, prepare the royal picnic basket.NANNY PLUM: Yes, your Majesty, and will we be having magic jelly for pudding?KING THISTLE: Err….maybe we should give the magic jelly a miss this year?NANNY PLUM: But we always have magic jelly at the royal picnic.KING THISTLE: Well, if you promise not to flood the entire kingdom with jelly, like last year.NANNY PLUM: Trust me, your Majesty. Nothing will go wrong this time.HOLLY: Mummy, can Ben come on the picnic?QUEEN THISTLE: But, Holly, Ben is an elf.KING THISTLE: And this is a royal FAIRY picnic.HOLLY: Please can Ben come!? He’s my BEST friend.KING THISTLE: Well, I suppose, as he’s your best friend.HOLLY: Hurray! I’ll ring him.*rings*MRS. ELF: Hello? Mrs Elf speaking.HOLLY: Hello, Mrs Elf. Can I speak to Ben, please?MRS. ELF: Righto. Ben, it’s Princess Holly.BEN: Hi, HollyHOLLY: Hi, Ben. Would you like to come on the royal fairy picnic today?BEN: Yes, please!HOLLY: Good! Come to the castle as quick as you can.BEN: Mom, I’ve been invited on the royal fairy picnic.Mrs. Elf: How lovely! You’ll need plenty of food, so you have enough food to share. What would you like?BEN: Um… pies, cheese and some fruit, please?Mrs. Elf: I’ll put in a whole strawberry. Then you have enough to everyone.BEN: Thanks mum.Mrs. Elf: Bye! See you later.HOLLY: Look everyone, its Ben.BEN: Hello, everyone.KING THISTLE: This should be fun. We’ve never had an elf before on our royal picnic before.BEN: Thank for inviting me. That looks heavy. Can I help you carry it?NANNY PLUM: Oh, thanks, Ben.BEN: Oh. But it’s really light.HOLLY: It’s a magic basket.Don’t worry, Ben.You’llsee.BEN: Look! It’s Gaston the Ladybird. *Gaston barks*HOLLY: Hi, Gaston. Daddy can Gaston join our picnic?KING THISTLE: I’m not sure.*Gaston barks*KING THISTLE: What did he say?HOLLY: Nanny Plum can speak Ladybird language. *Gaston barks*NANNY PLUM: Gaston says he would like the pleasure of joining Princess Holly and Ben Elf on the Royal Fairy Picnic. Your Majesty.KING THISTLE: Very well. It’s just a pity he is a bit smelly.*Gaston barks*KING THISTLE: Nanny Plum. Can you translate that?NANNY PLUM: Yes, I can, but I’d rather not.* Gaston barks* *Children giggle* QUEEN THISTLE: Ah, here we are, the royal picnic spot.EVERYONE: Hurray!!KING THISTLE: What’s this?BEN: It’s food for the picnic.KING THISTLE: You mean you actually bring food with you to a picnic?BEN: Err..Yes?NANNY PLUM: It’s probably some strange elf custom, Your Majesty.KING THISTLE: How charming.BEN: I’ve got plenty of food for EVERYONE. NANNY PLUM: Thanks, Ben, but fairies don’t eat elf food. We have our own special fairy food.QUEEN THISTLE: Here it is.BEN: Oh, but the basket is empty. You’ve forgotten your food. *ALL laughing* HOLLY: Silly Ben, it isn’t empty. It’s a magic picnic basket.NANNY PLUM: It can give as anything we want.KING THISTLE: Let’s start with the drinks. I feel like some sparkling fairy juice. Magic basket, oh, so old, let’s have fairy juice, sparkling and cold.BEN: Wow!KING THISTLE: Hoho.Yes, young elf, it is rather impressive.QUEEN THISTLE: Ben, perhaps you would like to choose the drinks for the children.HOLLY: It can be anything you like.BEN: Anything? Can I really ask for anything.KING THISTLE: Yes, anything at all.BEN: Hmm. OK. Lemonade, please.KING THISTLE: Isn’t that a bit boring and ordinary?BEN: Elves like lemonade, and I‘m an elf. *boo*HOLLY: But, Ben, you can choose you like in the whole wide world.BEN: In that case, lemonade with a dollop of ice-cream.NANNY PLUM: Are you sure you wouldn’t like something more exotic?BEN: OK, lemonade with TWO dollops of ice-cream.HOLLY: Good choice Ben. Magic basket, please, lemonade with lots of ice cream.BEN: Hurray! Thanks, Holly.*Gaston barks*HOLLY: Don’t forget Gaston.KING THISTLE: What do ladybird like to drink?BEN: They like smelly things.NANNY PLUM: That’s right. By a ladybird’s growl, may the next drink be foull.HOLLY: Eww. Nanny, you’ve made ittoo stinky, even for Gaston.NANNY PLUM: Nonsense! Ladybirds love rotten cabbage juice.QUEEN THISTLE: Now, for the main course. Magic basket, please, make as sandwiches with ham and cheese.NANNY PLUM: And, now full pudding.HOLLY:Hurray! Magic jelly.QUEEN THISTLE: err… Nanny Plum, please don’t make too much this time. KING THISTLE: We don’t want a repeat of last year’s jelly flood.BEN: What happened?NANNY PLUM: Holly, Daisy and Poppy always help me make the pudding.HOLLY: But last year we made bit too much and we…KING THISTLE: Flooded the whole kingdom with jelly.BEN: I remember, the jelly flood! Was that you?HOLLY: Yes, that was us.NANNY PLUM: It was rather spectacular.KING THISTLE:But it’s not going to happen again. Is it Nanny Plum?NANNY PLUM:Don’t worry, Your Majesty. We’ve been practicing safe new words that keeps the quantity down. Come along, girls.BEN:Can I help too?NANNY PLUM:Yes, Ben.Children, repeat after me. Magic basket, please, jelly, jelly, but not a lot.CHILDREN: Magic basket, please, jelly, jelly, but not a lot. Hurray!NANNY PLUM: Oh!KING THISTLE: They’re a bit small?NANNY PLUM:They are quite little, aren’t they?HOLLY: Yes. We’ll need more.NANNY PLUM: OK. Let’s try this. Basket, basket, more, more, more.CHILDREN: Basket, Basket, more, more, more.QUEEN THISTLE: Phew! From a moment there, I thought we were going to have another jelly flood.CHILDREN: Jelly flood, jelly flood, jelly flood.KING: aaaaahALL:woooohKING:Jelly Flood.HOLLY: Nanny, there’s too much jelly.KING THISTLE: Stop it, Nanny!NANNY PLUM: Shasam, shasing. Magic pudding, shrink, shrink, shrink.QUEEN THISTLE: Nanny, try a stronger spell!NANNY PLUM: I could use the stop magic spell, but that’s only for Royal emergencies.KING THISTLE: I declare this a royal emergency!NANNY PLUM: Thunder and lightning north winds blow. Magic spells, away you go.KING THISTLE: It worked! Hurray!HOLLY:Nanny! Where’s our food?NANNY PLUM: Sorry, I had to stop all the magic. And that included our magic picnic.BEN: That’s strange. My food is still here.QUEEN THISTLE:That’s because it wasn’t made by magic.BEN: And, luckily I’ve enough for everyone.NANNY PLUM: Thank you, Ben.HOLLY:But, Nanny, you said fairies don’t eat elf food?NANNY PLUM: Erm..yes. Thank you for reminding me, Princess Holly.QUEEN THISTLE: We can have a nice time without a picnic? Let’s sit and enjoy the view.BEN:Mmm.. Yummy!*belly rumbles*HOLLY: I’m a bit hungry.*belly rumbles*KING THISTLE: Me too. I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten elf food before.BEN: Would you like try some, King Thistle?KING THISTLE: Oh! Thank you, Ben.Yum, yum!HOLLY: Mm. Elf food is delicious.KING THISTLE: It’s really is. Nanny Plum, you must try some.NANNY PLUM: *chuckles* Very well, your Majesty. Seeing seeing as it’s a Royal command.KING THISTLE: And here is another Royal command. When you have a fairy picnic, always take an elf.*boo*
—————— THE END ———————

jyt0910 发表于 2015-11-5 05:15:21

本帖最后由 jyt0910 于 2015-11-5 07:54 编辑

THE ELF FARM

KING THISTLE: Nanny Plum, were is breakfast?
NANNY PLUM:So sorry, your Majesty, but the elves haven’t delivery the food yet.
KING THISTLE:A boiled egg is all I want Nanny. Can’t you just magic one?
NANNY PLUM:I could magic egg, of course. But real farm egg taste is much better.
KING THISTLE: I don’t care, I’m hungry and I would like an egg now.
NANNY PLUM:Very well, Your Majesty.
Abra cadabraEm⋯ Boiled eggy.
HOLLY: Smelly!
KING THISTLE: Mats this disgusting! What’sis it?
NANNY PLUM:It’s a dragon egg.
KING THISTLE: Well, get rid of it!
NANNY PLUM:I could magic real chicken to lay egg for you?
KING THISTLE: No, don’t. I think I’ll wait for the elf farm delivery.
NANNY PLUM:It might take sometime, Your Majesty.
KING THISTLE: I am not leaving this table until I’ve hadmy egg.
NANNY PLUM:As you wish, Your Majesty.
HOLLY: Nanny, they here
Hi, Ben
BEN: Hi, Holly!
Mr. Elf: Food delivery!
NANNY PLUM:What kept mister Elf? King Thistle is waiting his breakfast.
Mr. Elf: Sorry, Nanny Plum. We drop the carrot on the way and ought go back to pick it up.
NANNY PLUM:Ok. Lets get this food into the castle. Carrot, tomato, small lettuce. Oh! Were is egg?
Mr. Elf:Oh! The egg?
NANNY PLUM:That’s one thing we need. The King wants the egg.
Mr. Elf: We’ll go straight back to the elf farm and get one.
BEN: Holly, do you want come with us?
HOLLY: Yes, please. Nanny, can I go to the elf farm?
NANNY PLUM:Ok, Holly. You can make sure we get a good egg.
Mr. Elf: What’s that buzzing noise? I hope it’s not the engine.
BEN:It’s Gaston the ladybird!
HOLLY: Gaston, we going to the elf farm! Are you it come along?
HOLLY: Hello, Vise Old Elf.
Wise Old Elf: Hello, princess Holly. Welcome to the elf farm. You must were this hardhat.
HOLLY:What for?
BEN: In case, something falls on your head.
Wise Old Elf: This the way to the carrot.
            This is the carrot field.
Mrs. Elf: Stand clear. carrot’s coming out.
HOLLY:Wow!
Mrs. Elf: Oh, hello, princess Holly.
HOLLY: Hello, misses Elf!
Wise Old Elf: This way..
            This is the lettuce patch.
⋯ Clear the area.
HOLLY: Why have you got an umbrella?
Wise Old Elf: We are going to make it rain.
HOLLY:With magic?
Wise Old Elf: You don’t need the magic if you have a big watering can.
HOLLY: Wow.. That’s amazing!
BEN: If you think that’s amazingwait until you see the tomato plants.
Wise Old Elf: This are the tomato plants.
⋯I’m afraid we have tomato bugs.
Wise Old Elf: Oh, dear!
BEN: Tomato bugs likes to eat the tomato plants.
⋯Go away! Shu shu.
HOLLY: Oh! They keep coming back.
Wise Old Elf: Yes. If only we could to find a way to get rid of them.
BEN: Gaston eats them away.
Wise Old Elf: Of course, ladybird likes to eat tomato bugs.
HOLLY:Clever, Gaston!
Mr. Elf: You should be our chief pest controller.
Wise Old Elf: Now we can harvest a tomato.
Carry on!
⋯Righto! Tomato!
HOLLY:That is dangerous!
Wise Old Elf: It is. That’s why we wear this hard hats.
BEN:But there’s another jobs that’s really dangerous.
HOLLY: What that’s, can I see?
Wise Old Elf:It can be quit scary.
HOLLY:I’m not afraid.
Wise Old Elf: It is possibly the most dangerous jobs in the world for an elf.
HOLLY:What is it?
Wise Old Elf: Collecting eggs!
HOLLY:What so dangerous about collecting eggs?
Wise Old Elf: Chickens!!
HOLLY:Wow! They’re big aren’t they?
Wise Old Elf: Yes, that’s why we have this high fence. And why it very important to lock this gate.
HOLLY:UU Exciting!
Wise Old Elf: Wait, princess Holly!
HOLLY:This chickens don’t look dangerous.
Wise Old Elf: It’s collecting eggs that’s dangerous.
HOLLY: How do you collecting eggs?
Wise Old Elf:An elf must run very quickly to the eggpick it up and run away with it as quick as they can.
HOLLY:What happen if they not quick enough?
Wise Old Elf: They get sat on!
HOLLY:Oh, dear!
Wise Old Elf: Now you see how important it is that the gate is locked all times.
BEN: The chicken escape!
Mr. Elf: Catch that chicken!
Mrs. Elf: The chicken escape!
Wise Old Elf: quickto the elf track. Follow that chicken.
HOLLY: Oh, we’ve stopped!
Mr. Elf: Oh, no! The clock workers wind down.
BEN:   Quick, Holly!Lets wind it the up.
NANNY PLUM:   Oh, hello.
KING THISTLE: Will somebody give me an egg? Now!
Goodness me!Nanny Plum! I told you not to magic the chicken!
NANNY PLUM:That’s not my chicken!
KING THISTLE: Nanny, can you speak chicken?
NANNY PLUM:Yes, Your Majesty.
KING THISTLE: So, what did it say?
NANNY PLUM:Misses Chicken says ⋯
HOLLY:Look! There are chicken.
KING THISTLE: Careful, Nanny Plum.
Wise Old Elf: That is a dangerous animal!
NANNY PLUM:Don’t be silly it just a chicken!
BEN: The chicken lay an egg!
NANNY PLUM:Hm.. Yes!A much better service than the elf track.
Wise Old Elf: What?
KING THISTLE: Nanny Plum, could you ask misses Chicken to delivery an egg for breakfast tomorrow?
NANNY PLUM:Certainly, Your Majesty.

—————— THE END ——————

jyt0910 发表于 2015-11-5 05:17:05

本帖最后由 jyt0910 于 2015-11-5 07:54 编辑

05 Daisy and Poppy

NANNY PLUM:Today, we’ll be having porridge for breakfast.
Daisy and Poppy:Porridge, Porridge!!!
HOLLY:But the porridge pot is empty.
KING THISTLE: Yes, Holly. Daisy and Poppy will be practicing in their magic this morning.
Queen Thistle:Nanny Plum has taught him the simple porridge spell.
Daisy and Poppy:Wandy, Wandy!!!
HOLLY: I’ve got a bad feeling about this.
KING THISTLE: Just to be clear, Nanny Plum. Nothing is going to go wrong. Is it?
NANNY PLUM:I know, Your Majesty.
KING THISTLE: I don’t want another magic jelly Flood.
NANNY PLUM:That was jelly. Porridge is a very different beast.
Queen Thistle: And Daisy and Poppy have been practicing so hard.
Daisy and Poppy:little porridge pot fill, fill, fill.
Queen Thistle: Well done, Daisy and Poppy!
KING THISTLE: hehe The twins should make breakfast more often.
HOLLY: Mmm.. It’s quite tasty!
Daisy and Poppy:More, more, more!
Queen Thistle: Daisy, Poppy, stop!
Daisy and Poppy:More, more, more, more!
KING THISTLE: Porridge Flood! Stop it, Nanny!
NANNY PLUM:Little porridge pot, stop!
HOLLY: Yuck!I’m covered in horrible gooey porridge. Thanks, to my silly little sisters!
KING THISTLE: Now, now, Holly, remember Daisy and Poppy are only babies.
NANNY PLUM:And we’ll have this porridge cleared up in a flash.
Queen Thistle: I’d forgotten the twins knew how to say ’’more’’.
Daisy and Poppy:More, more, more!
NANNY PLUM:Aw! When I was a baby the first was I said was ‘Bang!’.
That’s not a good word from magical baby to know “Bang”
Daisy and Poppy: BANG BANG BANG
Queen Thistle: Give mommy your wands.
HOLLY: I’ll be off then. My friends are the coming round to play.
KING THISTLE: Ah, yes. Holly, Mommy and I were thinking it would be fun if you andyour friends play with Daisy and Poppy today.
HOLLY: But, Daddy!
Queen Thistle: It would be a chance for the twins to learn your games.
HOLLY: But, Mommy!
BEN: Hi, Holly!
HOLLY: Hi, Ben.
Fleur: Coming out to play, Holly?
HOLLY: Sorry, Fleur. I can’t come out to play.
Barnaby: Why not?
HOLLY: Em.. Daisy and Poppy are with me. Sorry we have to play in courtyard.
Fleur: They’re so sweet and ickle.
HOLLY: They are not sweet.
Daisy and Poppy:Wandy, wandy!
Fleur: Do you want to hold my wand? It’s glisttery. Isn’t it?
HOLLY: No! Fleur.
Daisy: Kitty cat!
Queen Thistle: Oh! I see your friends have brought a little kitten along?
HOLLY: That’s Fleur!She gave Daisy her wand.
Queen Thistle: I see. Run away, kitten. Come back, Fleur.
And which poor friend with turned into this insect?
HOLLY:No, mommy!That’s Gaston the Ladybird. He is meant to be like that.
Queen Thistle: Ah, yes! Of course. Hello, Gaston.
All: Yes, Queen Thistle.
Queen Thistle: Now children, the twins are only little, so please play gently.
And the twins must stay in the courtyard.
HOLLY: Yes, mommy.
Queen Thistle: Have fun.
Barnaby:Wow! Your little sisters are something else.
HOLLY: I know!They are menace. So keep hold of your wand, Fleur.
Fleur:But they are so sweet and ickle. I’m sure they didn’t mean to turn at me into a kitten.
BEN: So what game shall we play?
Barnaby:How about Hide and Seek?
Daisy and Poppy:Hidey, hidey!
HOLLY:Only problem is that the twins can’t count yet.
Fleur: I’ll help him count. I’m very good at counting.
Now close your little eyes.
Barnaby:Quick! Let’s hide.
Fleur: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Coming, ready or not. Oh! Where are the twins? Daisy, Poppy, it’s not safe for you to fly so high.
Daisy and Poppy:Kitty catty!
Barnaby:Wow! Fleur is turned into a kitten again.
HOLLY: Run away, kitten. Come back, Fleur!
So where are the twins?
Fleur: They kind of⋯ flew away
BEN:They’ve escaped!
Fleur: Er.. And they’ve sort of got my wand.
HOLLY: Goodness knows what damage they might do.
BEN: Don’t worry. We’ll found them.
Barnaby:Elves are good at that sort of thing. And we’re elves!
HOLLY: So, how you going to find them?
BEN: Easy. Gaston can sniff them out.
Gaston, found the Daisy and Poppy.
Mr. Elf: My goodness! Daisy and Poppy. You are a long way from home.
Mrs. Elf: We’ll better ring your mummy and daddy.
Daisy and Poppy:Banny rabbit!
Mr. Elf: No, no Daisy! That wasn’t very nice.
Daisy and Poppy:Banny rabbit!
Wise Old Elf: What’s going on?
Daisy and Poppy:Banny rabbit! More, more, more!
Barnaby:What’s that noise?
BEN: It’s coming from over there.
HOLLY: I think we’ve found my little sisters.
Barnaby:Wow! Look at all those rabbits.
BEN: That one’s wearing my dad’s hat.
HOLLY:Poppy, Daisy. What have you done!
Poppy: Rabbity, rabbity!
Fleur: They’ve turned all the elves into rabbits.
HOLLY: Daisy, that wasn’t funny or clever.
Give me the wand.
Daisy: Kitty catty!
Fleur: Daisy and Poppy. I’m sure you didn’t mean to...
Poppy: Birdy-wirdy.
Daisy: Birdy-wirdy.
Barnaby: Phew. Do you think that’s it?
BEN: Yes. Luckily birds can’t hold wands.
NANNY PLUM: Oh. Barnaby and Ben, have you seen the girls?
Barnaby: The kittens are Holly and Fleur.
BEN: And the birds are the twins.
NANNY PLUM: What’s?
Barnaby: Daisy and Poppy have been doing a bit of magicking.
NANNY PLUM:I see. And who are all the rabbits?
Barnaby: They’re the elves.
NANNY PLUM:Right! We’ve got a lot tidying up to do.
Run away, kittens. Come back fairies.
Hop away, bunnies. Come back, elves.
Fly away, birdies. Come back, twins.
Holly, you were supposed to be looking after your little sisters.
HOLLY: But, Nanny! They twins are impossible.
BEN:They are bit of a handful.   
NANNY PLUM: I suppose no harm was done.
Wise Old Elf: No harm done? They turned us all into rabbits.
NANNY PLUM:I know. I’m most impressed.
Wise Old Elf: But! But⋯
NANNY PLUM:A little darlings are getting a really good at magic.
Daisy and Poppy:Froogy, froogy.
Wise Old Elf: I think I’ll take those wands. We won’t be needing any more magic today.
HOLLY:But Nanny Plum. We can’t just leave her as a frog.
Wise Old Elf: Can’t we? No, I suppose not. All right, Holly, magic her back again.
HOLLY:Hop away, frog. Come back, Nanny.
Queen Thistle:Good night, my little ones. Sleep well.
KING THISTLE: Ah. They’re fast asleep already.
NANNY PLUM:Well, they have had a very busy day, your Majesty.
Queen Thistle: I expect playing with your big children really tired them out, Holly?
HOLLY: Yes, mummy, something like that.
KING THISTLE: I wonder what sweet little dreams there’re having.
Daisy and Poppy:Tiger, tiger, alligator... Crocodile⋯

————————— THE END ——————————

sam_bird 发表于 2015-11-5 08:54:05

jyt0910 发表于 2015-11-5 05:17
05 Daisy and Poppy

NANNY PLUM:Today, we’ll be having porridge for breakfast.

谢谢分享,真心不错

jyt0910 发表于 2015-11-6 05:55:21

sam_bird 发表于 2015-11-5 08:54
谢谢分享,真心不错

我在日志里更新了几个剧本。如果大家有更好的版本,请拿出来和大家分享啊!如果你有我没有发布的剧本,也请回帖分享。集合大家的力量不知道能搜集到多少。

黑皮兽 发表于 2015-11-6 07:49:46

谢谢分享:loveliness:

abby妈妈 发表于 2015-11-12 10:59:09

谢谢楼主,辛苦了。

考试必过 发表于 2015-11-18 17:26:56

谢谢楼主,这么大的工作量,辛苦

青青园中葵11 发表于 2016-5-20 11:22:18