bb80 发表于 2015-12-25 14:33:28

下周有希望之星初赛,准备了一分钟的稿子,大家有空的帮我来审下。。。

三年级,第一次参加,学校报名的。孩子英语还可以吧,3年多绘本、初章读下来了,有一定基础,当然不能和外国语的比。既然报名了,还是要准备下,让孩子去锻炼下也好。

我准备了中文,让朋友简单翻译成了英文。大家帮忙看看,还可以修改点的嘛?特别语法,词汇,连接部分。

一、自我介绍1分钟。不能说出自身相关信息。

大家好。在我6岁的时候,爸爸给我读了一本英语绘本,里面的故事很有趣。从那以后我就喜欢上了阅读。小的时候我喜欢读一些童话类的故事,现在我更喜欢侦探类故事,比如 the little detectiveNate and the great Sherlock Holmes。我就是一个爱阅读的男孩,而且还想当一名侦探。

Hello everyone。when I was 6, my dad gave me an english picture book. It was very interesting and after that i began to love reading.
I used to like reading fairy tales, but now I   preferreadingdetective stories, such as the little detectiveNate and the great Sherlock Holmes.
That is me, a person who loves to read and wants to be a detective.

二、编故事1分钟。
昨天,老师教我们一个单词(或拿来一幅画),看到这个我就想起一个故事。以前,有个农场主,会做漂亮的字母饼干和图片饼干。每次做好美味的饼干,他都会请农场里的动物们来品尝。他真是个好农夫。

Our teacher taught us a word(picture) yesterday, it caused me one of my past stories.    caused 能改个简单的词吗或者这句
There was a farmer can make beautiful biscuit with lovely pictures or alphabet letters on it.   
In addition, The farmer will invite someanimals to come and enjoy those delicious biscuit everytime.      (In addition 可以改成,比如When the biscuit cooked,)
He is a really good farmer.

dolphin2015 发表于 2015-12-25 15:05:05

加油 !!!

funblue 发表于 2015-12-25 15:09:54

真好!加油吧!不懂,我只来打气

raindavis 发表于 2015-12-25 16:35:48

我今天中午也收到通知,学校老师推荐儿子参加,直接复赛,4月份比赛,我觉得这对孩子来说是一个很好的体验。

lintao915 发表于 2015-12-25 17:16:18

稍微改了一下,目标是更加口语化和生动些。

Good morning/afteroon everyone. It's a great honor for me to be here and tell you somethin' about me.
Back to 2009 when I was 6, one day my dad handed me an english picture book, which is very insteresting one. It was that moment I becomes one of the best friends with books and started to read every day.

I liked fairy tales a lot, but now I am more into the detective stories, for example,the little detectiveNate and the great Sherlock Holmes, both of'em are my favorite.
Ok, this is pretty much about me, a boy/girl who loves reading and aspires/dreams to be a detective.
Thank you very much.

bb80 发表于 2015-12-25 20:49:13

多谢楼上,很专业。但是都背下来可能有点长的,我可以适当采纳点你的句子。 真的很好,谢谢!

sandydad 发表于 2016-1-2 15:07:09

楼五写得这么好,我也仿写一下,彼此交流

Hi, everyone,It is my pleasure to be here to tell you something about me. When I was six, my father read me an English picture book, it's interesting and I was totally absorbed in it. Since then reading has become a part of my life. It gives me joy and knowledge.
I loved reading fairy tales when I was small, but now I like reading detective stories better, such as the little detective,Nate and the great Sherlock Holmes.
This is me, a boy who love reading. My dream is to be a detective and able to solve many unusual cases, just like Sherlock Holmes.
Thank you.

bb80 发表于 2016-1-4 17:14:37

都收藏起来,以后说不定参加大大小小的各种比赛用的着。

愤怒的钱小鸟 发表于 2016-1-5 08:09:52

写的真好!

思齐思源妈妈 发表于 2017-1-13 16:25:56

写的真好!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 下周有希望之星初赛,准备了一分钟的稿子,大家有空的帮我来审下。。。