自由鱼神 发表于 2016-2-25 10:08:13

Bella, Cappy, Clover & Pansy’s First Trip To London

本帖最后由 自由鱼神 于 2016-2-25 10:17 编辑

小朋友的作品原稿,未作任何修订,请有心的朋友帮斧正。谢谢!Once upon a time, there was a little kingdom of elves and fairies. The fairy princess of the kingdom is Bella, she has two cousins——princess Pansy and prince Clover, and her best friend is Cappy elf. Today, the children have found a magical card, which took them to London. An exciting adventure is now beginning……Bella, Cappy, Clover & Pansy’s First Trip To London                                       by Amyhttp://www.ebama.net/data/attachment/album/201602/25/100359t6vpfkpkfopeooca.jpgPansy: Isn’t that the Big Ben?Bella: Oh, yes, that’s just the big old clock on the card.Cappy: Erm, Bella, can you do magic to send us back to the little kingdom later?Bella: Hmm, I did see Francy do that spell, but I’ve never tried.Cappy: Can you try it now?Bella: All right, then. Zip, Zap, Zoppy, Dup, hmm……maybe, send us back to the little kingdom.http://www.ebama.net/data/attachment/album/201602/25/100406dgzg130m9i1mhjk1.pngPansy: Oh, it’s gone all dark!Cappy: Are you sure your magic wouldn’t have gone wrong?Bella: Silly Cappy, magic nearly always goes wrong, that will make some fun!Pansy: Oh, look! It’s not dark any more!Cappy: But where are we?Bella: Emm, excuse me, where is here, Mrs. Snail?Mrs. Snail: This is the gate of Windsor castle, where kings and queens live.Cappy: You mean, the queen is now inside?Mrs. Snail: Just in that round tower.Bella: Maybe the queen knows a way to send us back to the little kingdom.Cappy: Yes, let’s go and see the queen!All: We are at the castle, the castle, the castle. We are at the castle, to see the queen! (Song)(Laughing)Cappy: Bella, do you think this is the queen’s room?Bella: Err……let’s go and have a look.(knock, knock, knock……)Rachel: Come in, please. Oh, my! Are you real fairies?Pansy: We are, but Cappy is an elf.Rachel: Wow, I love you all!Bella: Are you the queen?Rachel: No, I’m just one of the servants’ daughter. I’m just eleven years old!Pansy: Oh, we thought you were the queen!Rachel: Why do you want to see the queen?Cappy: Because we touched a card, and it sent us to London!Bella: We tried to use magic to go back, but nothing worked. So we think the queen may help us.Rachel: Who are you actually?Bella: I’m Bella, a fairy princess. These are my cousins, princess Pansy and prince Clover. This is Cappy elf, my best friend.Rachel: I’m Rachel. I can lead you to the royal family’s room, but I’m not allowed to go inside.Bella: Why not?Rachel: Because I’m a servant’s daughter!Bella: In the little kingdom, servants can always go into king and queen’s room.Rachel: Here we are, good luck talking to the queen, bye!(knock, knock, knock……)Witch: Come in.Bella, Cappy, Pansy and Clover: Hello, queen!Witch: Who’s talking?Bella: It’s us! Look down at the floor!Witch: Are you little bugs?Bella: No, I’m fairy princess Bella, these are my cousins, Pansy and Clover, and this is my best friend, Cappy elf.Witch: Hmm, interesting.Pansy: Are you the queen?Witch: No, I’m a witch who is very good at magic. The queen is next door.Cappy: Oh, but why you are living in the castle?Witch: Because many elves and fairies are coming to see the queen, and I like eating elves and fairies. I will shut them in that cage and feed them a lot of food, when they are big enough, I will eat them!Bella: Oh no!Cappy: Quick, run!Witch: You can’t run away! Ah, got you! I’ll take your wands and……ah, finished locking! I’m going to take a nap now.(snoring……)Bella: Now what are we going to do?Cappy: Don’t worry, I’ve got elf skills! This wire can be a key to open the cage. Elves are good at opening things, and I’m an elf! Beep!Bella, Pansy and Clover: Shhh……Be quiet or you’ll wake the witch up!Cappy: All right.……Cappy: Opened! Now we can all get out!Pansy: Here are our wands!Bella: Abracadiberlydiberlydue, make us invisible and escape safely.http://www.ebama.net/data/attachment/album/201602/25/100406dgzg130m9i1mhjk1.pngPansy: Hooray! We are saved!Cappy: Let’s leave this place. It’s too dangerous.Bella: Phew, in a moment I thought we were really going to be eaten. Thanks, Cappy!Cappy: No problem.Pansy: Oh, look! A river!Cappy: That must be the river Thames!Bella: Yes! Let’s have a boat trip.Pansy, Clover and Cappy: OK.Bella: Oh, Francy Pine! Why are you here?Francy Pine: Me? I was just wondering where you all are, and when I saw that silly old card and touched it, I just arrived on this boat.Cappy: Oh, Francy, we’ve really missed you!Bella: We tried to use magic to get back to the little kingdom, but we didn’t know how to.Francy Pine: Then it means you three fairies still needs a lot of wand practicing.Bella, Pansy and Clover: Yes, Francy Pine.Francy Pine: Now, watch me do the spell and next time, you can do it yourselves. Abracadible, Zibleazibleadoop, send us home, nice and safe!http://www.ebama.net/data/attachment/album/201602/25/100406dgzg130m9i1mhjk1.pngCappy: At last! We are back!Bella: Oh, I really like the little kingdom, even it’s not so busy like London!Francy Pine: Me too!Queen Lavender: Oh, Bella! Where have you been to?Bella: Emm, we went to London.Queen Lavender: What?Bella: No, no, no, mummy, we didn’t mean to do that! We just found a card, and we touched it, then we are at London!Queen Lavender: Oh, my little darlings, what did you do at London?Pansy: We went to Windsor castle and wanted to see the queen.Cappy: But we went to the wrong room which belonged to a witch who likes eating elves and fairies!Queen Lavender: Oh, my gosh! How did you escape?Bella: Cappy used a little wire to open the cage door and after we got our wands back, I did a spell to make us invisible, so we came out the castle safely.Queen Lavender: What an adventure! You all did very well! Now who wants some dinner?Bella, Pansy, Clover and Cappy: Me, me, me!Queen Lavender: Magic basket, please, have some apple juice for drink and some fish fingers and chips and a big chocolate cake for pudding.(Laughing……)Francy Pine: I like the food and our home!Bella: Yes, the little kingdom is the best place in the whole wide universe!(Laughing……)

http://www.ebama.net/xwb/images/bgimg/icon_logo.png 该贴已经同步到 自由鱼神的微博

自由鱼神 发表于 2016-2-25 10:10:03

图片未能正常显示,不知为何?

loverat 发表于 2016-2-25 10:41:24

猴赛雷
孩子多大了啊?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Bella, Cappy, Clover & Pansy’s First Trip To London