yy'mom 发表于 2017-1-31 09:29:35

分享

本帖最后由 yy'mom 于 2017-3-7 04:45 编辑

In the holiday weekend, Simone was not happy at all because the rain was beating down, Lindywho is her best friend was visiting her grandparents, Matt had gone to visit his Dad. Simone was boring.
Her Mom said:" you can read a book or drawing. Simone likes drawing so she slump into the chair and began
to draw.
   First, She draw a rooster names Mr.Dean. She draw her grandma and Simone feed some chickens.
   Next, she draw a hometown. She draw some apple trees, she draw a ballet class, and town people
watched.
Then she draw a picture of New York, it is biggest city in the USA. It is loudly, noisy, busy.She and Lindy make
up gargoyle story where they saw one. It is very , very scary.
Last, Simone draw a big, big lake with boats on it.
She show them to her mother:" What do you like the most" she ask her Mom
The Mom said:" the lake" And Simone said:" This week can we visit the big , big lake? " Mom replayed:" yes".

by 07042013 (8 years old)

Astrid Astrid was nervous. Their family moved again because of her father’s job but this time they stay here permanently. The town is called Berk. It has got a pretty view of the sea. However, school is a different matter. In her experience she has been bullied everywhere because of her appearance. She was one of the nerd type. Her room was filled with books. She has never listened to popular songs. In short, she was outdated.She walked into the school avoiding everyone’s gaze. Finally, she reached to the principal’s office. She knocked at the door three times. A sweet, female voice answered” Come in.” She came and saw a woman sitting behind a desk smiling sweetly. She was stunned she thought all the principal would be harsh and serious but this principal is what you will see on the road. “You must be Ms. Hofferson. I am Mrs. Haddock the principal here your schedule.” she said while smiling.
“I’ve sent some students to show you around the school. I hope you feel comfortable in this school.” Astrid answered with a small thank you and walked out the school. “Hi my name is Ruffnut.” Someone said behind her back. Astrid looked around startled to find four girls behind her back. “I-I am A-Astrid.” she stuttered back. The other girls introduced themselves. The brown hair with kaleidoscopic eyes was called Piper. The blond with grey eyes was call Annabeth. The raven hair with obsidian eyes was called Teresa and Ruffnut is a girl with blond hair and charcoal eyes.
They led her around her school and quickly became friend. Strangely, Ruffnut had the same schedule as her. Surprisingly, the morning passed quickly. After it was lunch,the worst time of the day, especially for a nerd like Astrid. However, this time was different she sat with Ruffnut and her friend. Some boys join in. Thomas was Teresa’s boyfriend so of course they would sit together. He brought two of his friends. Minho and Newt.
TIME SKIPIt was after-school. She was walking down the corridor to get to the entrance when she bumped into someone. “Ouch.” She muttered to herself. “Oh Thor, did I hurt you?” a worried voice came above her. She looked up and saw a pair of emerald eyes staring at her. She looked down as fast as she can, avoiding the person’s   gaze.She whispered “No worries” and dashed down the corridor until she reached to the entrance.                                                                                                      by 22122016 ( nearly 12 years old)

yizhongguojian 发表于 2017-1-31 10:08:07

学了不少东西,谢谢

laosha3612 发表于 2017-1-31 23:38:42

thanks for sharing
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 分享