Elizabeth 发表于 2012-6-21 00:49:49

《夏洛的网》最喜欢的人物 7年级

本帖最后由 Elizabeth 于 2012-6-23 19:37 编辑

读过夏洛的网的孩子,会喜欢谁呢?这里是喜欢书里那只小老鼠Templeton的文章,写得不错哦。
背景:7升8年级,国内学校小朋友。

Just an Inconspicuous Rat

‘Will you play with me, Templeton?’ asked Wilbur.
      ‘Play?’ said Templeton, twirling his whiskers, ‘Play? I hardly know the meaning of the word.’
      I don’t know if anyone could actually remember the very first time the rat appeared on the page. For after reading the book, people might simply consider the rat a greedy, dusty, messy and ugly supporting role in the story. But why not think it over, doesn’t the character have any advantages that is worth praising? I like the rat heartily, people may be surprised at my special interest in this inconspicuous role. But I think I can tell the reason why.
      Templeton, is the character’s name. It is not difficult to find that Templeton lives a hard life, although many people would think that a rat deserves it. Rats are not helpful, they couldn’t be made into delicious food, they could only ruin the food people eat. Of course, Templeton does not live on the farm, he doesn’t have a real home. He digs a hole inside the barn and builds a small space to live. He said himself that he is not a merry-maker and that he never know the meaning of the word ‘play’. If anyone, any animal lives a life like this, they won’t be joy and satisfied. When Wilbur learnt that nobody wants to play with him he couldn’t bear the sadness and loneliness, therefore he cried out loud in the barn. Then what about the rat? Does anyone ever notice his loneliness? Although it didn’t say in the story, apparently the rat is a loner. All rats are friendless. But I believe that Templeton is satisfied with his life right now. He’s easily pleased, which shows his optimistic attitude towards life. That’s an advantage most people and animals lack, but Templeton owns it. But how does he do that? Because he has a hobby of collecting things, and he is glad whenever he finds something to eat. To stay content like Templeton might be the main purpose of life.
      No one would say a rat is a helper. However, Templeton is not a normal type of rat. In the tale, he is quite a helper. Half of the words on Charlotte’s web was from the old newspapers or magazines Templeton collected. When Wilbur fainted on the stage at the fair because of anxiety, it was Templeton who pulled his tail hard to awake him. You could say that it was Templeton who saved Charlotte from being shot by Avery, although that was an accident. People just couldn’t see the merits of Templeton, the merits of an inconspicuous rat. I suggest you read the book thoroughly instead of flipping through the pages. There you could find the things you didn’t find about Templeton. It is actually a lovely rat, although it’s sometimes greedy, dusty, messy and ugly. But a rat couldn’t help being born that way, just like Wilbur couldn’t help being born small. As a rat, I could see Templeton is trying his best to be a good one.
      Just an inconspicuous rat, just a supporting role, but the spirit inside the character couldn’t be obliterated. Thank you, Templeton, for letting me know so much.

diana_d 发表于 2012-6-21 12:51:09

天哪,太棒了!
没人来看?

亲宝宝05 发表于 2012-6-22 16:41:09

有人来看。。。可是没看懂。只能说写的一定很不错,这么长。真棒呢。

animy 发表于 2012-6-22 17:01:56

写得太棒了,什么大家看完也不顶一下。夏洛的命也是Templeton救的,如果不是他收集的那个臭蛋,夏洛的命早没了!就没有接下来的故事,也救不了威尔伯!

QQMM 发表于 2012-6-23 20:23:35

这些孩子怎么都这么厉害啊!楼主是将最好的作文拿出来展示,还是随意的抽取出来的?

络络 发表于 2012-6-26 00:15:01

看不懂,只能顶下

童趣智慧 发表于 2012-6-26 08:36:43

我家听过中文的,这个我也看不懂,不过从长度上看起来是不错的{:soso_e179:}

play 发表于 2012-6-26 09:05:58

写得真不错,羡慕中

qiusese 发表于 2012-6-27 14:17:44

羡慕啊,我家娃啥时候可以?

yyypdc 发表于 2012-6-28 20:56:21

我帮顶,可我看不懂

凡宝宝 发表于 2012-6-28 21:02:55

帮顶{:soso_e127:}看不太懂 看这么多人都说不错 一定错不了

peterpan 发表于 2012-6-28 22:04:47

本帖最后由 peterpan 于 2012-6-28 22:23 编辑

A disagreement with <Just an Inconspicuous Rat>
I had just read your comments about Templeton, and I want to say some thing about him.
In my view, Templeton wasn’t a good guy, as you say; he save Charlotte by an accident, because of that you said he was a good guy, but anyway it was an accident, if the author didn’t make this happen, how was the author (or even you or probably god) be able to continue with the story?
As you say, Templeton was lonely, yes true, then why doesn’t he want to play? Why not make friend with Wilbur?
Also, you said he live a hard life, why, wasn’t that funny? At a farm, or even a barn, the most things that they won’t worry about are food! Why, because they are everywhere, Templeton had eaten Wilbur’s food before.
Next, you said that “But I believe that Templeton is satisfied with his life right now. He’s easily pleased, which shows his optimistic attitude towards life.” So why he can’t live with a friend that can give him food and water and friendship and laughter and ……I think any animal or people won’t delay it!
At last I’m looking forward to see your updating another great writing!
                                                                                                                                             peter pan
                                                                                                                                 after reading your writing

这个,是我淘气的儿子干的,我给他看了文章,他说论据很稳,句句在理,很是佩服。然后趁我和娃儿爹出去遛弯的功夫偷偷上来发了个帖子,我回来后兴奋地给我看,说他其实很赞成文章的观点,但想胡乱搅和着玩{:soso_e110:}。我也就给他留在这儿吧,给大家当个乐子。同时,也希望看到楼主分享更多的优秀习作。

halifax 发表于 2012-6-29 18:31:12

楼主登上来的英语作文和Peter Pan的写得都很好!令人耳目一新!盼望能更多地看到这样的文章和Peter Pan的debate! 欣赏!

stonewuxuehong 发表于 2012-6-29 18:34:57

看不懂啊,水平有限

goubao1107 发表于 2012-7-12 10:38:57

楼主发的一些列习作都让人惊叹,一是驾御英语写作的能力,二是分析事物的能力.孩子和老师都好棒啊

leaf_fall 发表于 2012-7-12 11:34:09

光看标题我就雷到了,不敢相信是小孩子写的!

Elizabeth 发表于 2012-7-15 21:25:11

本帖最后由 Elizabeth 于 2012-7-15 21:31 编辑

peterpan 发表于 2012-6-28 22:04 http://www.ebama.net/static/image/common/back.gif
A disagreement with
I had just read your comments about Templeton, and I want to say some thing ab ...

回复来了,

Hey man. If someday your professor give you an assignment asking you to write about a nice character in the story, I bet you will hand in a piece of writing talking about Charlotte or Wilbur or whatever, just like everybody else. And that was virtually why I chose this rat, it was beyond the professor's expectations. It was not like what other students may think of. I am soooo very sorry that I hadn't thought too much about what you said because I am not the kind of person you are. You deal with logic, you deal with deduction, and you think in a somewhat common way, giving reasons why he isn't deserved to be written that way. I admire and respect you for doing this, because I can't. But all I think of was to be special, I deal with the professor. The professor wanted to see something different, some character that may not be normally called "nice". I just wanted to stand out from all those "Charlotte" and "Wilbur" papers. I want the professor to remember me by seeing me writing about the rat which others were not concerned of. And yet I did it, one paper was picked out to be the model and that was mine. Because my topic was unique. Once again, I thank you so much for the response~~

peterpan 发表于 2012-7-15 22:17:47

非常感谢您的回复,我儿子自打贴了上一篇之后每天问我批驳他的文章回了吗,这都是辩论赛的后遗症,今年他参加了学校的英语辩论赛,每次他们组抽到的题目都很别扭,比如他们绞尽脑汁去辩动物就该养在家里,而不是应该生活在大自然。
今天孩子盼来了回复异常兴奋,再次感谢!
Ok, in your opinion, you have to agree with what ever we common people don’t, yes, sometimes I must be creative when writing assignments, but at the 10th year Anniversary of 911, will you hand in a essay about how great the terrorists had improve the Anti-Terrorist Elite Force and “Special Weapon And Tactics”(SWAT)? I think FBI or NSA will find you soon! And the families which had lost their loved once in 911 will find you soon(it sounds like a curse)!
But at last, I wanted to tell you that I know what you mean and thank you for your support!{:soso_e112:}

vivian6881 发表于 2012-7-19 10:19:10

谢谢楼主了

yrqtaotao 发表于 2012-11-29 05:34:11

谢谢楼主的分享!

5班庞成元妈 发表于 2012-11-29 11:18:01

两个可爱的孩子。

linxiym 发表于 2012-12-11 13:10:00

孩子英语真是超强,妈妈怎么教的啊?

未来010 发表于 2012-12-11 17:21:57

汗颜。没看太懂~~

用户3830766616 发表于 2013-12-2 20:28:09

真棒啊,妈妈怎么教的啊,羡慕。