和 “亲子游戏-我是列车长” http://www.ebama.net/thread-52066-1-1.html

下次该是飞机了,关于飞机就得使用英文,先准备一下英文资料吧,下次坐飞机说不定就可以用上了。
这些英文对孩子肯定比较难,游戏吗,能听多少算多少,学个别单词也可以,至少上了解了上飞机的各个流程。

下面的语音是合成语音, 还是没有机场现场的语音好听,下次在遥墙机场录点语音放上来,那个很好听。

一:办理乘机手续
1:开始办理乘机手续通知
  1)英文
   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please:
   We are now ready for check-in for flight _SC4873_ to _KunMing_ at counter No. _6_.
   Thank you.

2)中文
   前往_昆明_的旅客请注意:
   您乘坐的_SC4873_次航班现在开始办理乘机手续,请您到_6_号柜台办理。
   谢谢

2:催促办理乘机手续通知
  1)英文
  Check-in for flight _SC4873_ to _KunMing_ will be closed at _8_:_30_,Passengers who have not been checked in for this flight, please go to counter No. _3_ immediately.
  Thank you.

2)中文
  前往_昆明_ 的旅客请注意:
  您乘坐的_SC4873_次航班将在_8_点_30_ 分截止办理乘机手续。乘坐本次航班没有办理手续的旅客,请马上到_3_ 号柜台办理。
  谢谢

二:办理登机手续
1:开始登机通知
  1)英文
  Flight _SC4873_ to _KunMing_ is now boarding. Would you please have your belongings and boarding passes ready and board the aircraft through gate NO._3_.〔We wish you a pleasant journey .〕
  Thank you.

2)中文
  前往_昆明_ 的旅客请注意:
  您乘坐的_SC4873_次航班现在开始登机。请带好您的随身物品,出出示登机牌,由_3_号登机口上飞机。〔祝您旅途愉快。〕

2:催促登机通知
  1)英文
  Ladies and gentlemen, may I have you attention please:
  flight _SC4873_ to _KunMing_ will take off soon. Please be quick to board the aircraft through gate No. _3_ . 〔This is the 〈1. _first_ 2.final 〉call for boarding on flight _SC4873_〕
  Thank you.

2)中文
  前往_昆明_ 的旅客请注意:
  您乘坐的_SC4873_次航班很快就要起飞了,还没有登机的旅客请马上由_3_号登机口上飞机。〔这是_SC4873_次航班〈1.第_1_次 2.最后一次〉登机广播)
  谢谢!

3:航班延误通知
  1)英文
  Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please:
  We regret to announce that flight _SC4873_〈1.can not leave on schedule 2. Will be delayed to _10_ :_10_  3. Will be further delayed 〔to_10 :_40_ 〕 4.can not take off now 〉due to 〈1. The poor weather condition at out airport 2. the poor weather condition over the air route 3. The poor weather condition at __KunMing__ airport 4.aircraft reallocation 5.the maintenance of the _ChongQing__ airport 8. Air traffic congestion 9.the close-down of _KunMIng_ airport 10.communication trouble 〉.   Would you please remain in the waiting hall and wait for further information. 〔If you have any problems or questions, please contact with the 〈1. Irregular flight service counter 2.service counter 3. Information desk 〉〔No. _3_〕
  Thank you.

2)中文
  前往_昆明_的旅客请注意:
  我们抱歉地通知,您乘坐的_Sc4873_次航班由于〈1.本站天气不够飞行标准2.航路天气不够飞行标准 3. _昆明_ 天气不够飞行标准4.飞机调配原因5.飞机机械原因6.飞机在本站出现机械故障7.飞机在_重庆_机场出现机械故障 8.航行管制原因 9. _昆明_ 机场关闭10.通信原因〉 〈1.不能按时起飞 2.将延误到10:10  3.将继续延迟到1040 4.现在不能从本站起飞〉。在此我们深表歉意,请您在候机厅休息,等候通知。〔如果您有什么要求,请与〔_3_号〈1.不正常航班服务台 2.服务台 3.问询台〉工作人员联系。〕
  谢谢!

四:正常航班预告
1:航班到港预告
  1)英语
  flight _SC4873_ from _JiNan_ will arrive here at _12_ :_40_.
  Thank you.
  2)中文
  迎接旅客的各位请注意:
  由 _济南_飞来本站的 _SC4873_次航班将于_12_点_40_分到达。
  谢谢!

2:航班延误通知
  1)英文
  We regret to announce that flight _SC4873_② from _JiNan_ ①〈1.can not arrive on schedule 2.will be deleyed to _13_:_10_ 3.will be further delayed 〔to_13_:_30_)〉due to〈1. The poor weather condition at our airport 2.the poor weather condition over the air route 3.the poor weather condition at _JiNan_  airport 4.aircraft reallocation 5.the maintenance of the aircraft 6.the aircraft maintenance at the _JiNan_ airport 7.air traffic congestion 8.the close-down of _JINan_ airport 9.communication trouble 〉.
  Thank you.

2)中文
  迎接旅客的各位请注意:
  我们抱歉地通知,由_济南_飞来本站的_SC4873_次航班由于〈1.本站天气不够飞行标准 2.航路天气不够飞行标准 3. _济南机场_ 天气不够飞行标准 4.飞机调配原因5.飞机机械原因6.飞机在_济南_机场出现机械故障7.航行管制原因8. _济南_ 机场关闭 9.通信原因〉〈1.不能按时到达 2.将延误到13:10 3:将继续延误到13:30〉
  谢谢!

3:航班取消通知
  1)英文
  We regret to announce that flight _SC4873_from _JiNan_ has been cancelled due to 〈1.the poor weather condition at our airport 2.the poor weather condition over the air route 3.the poor weather condition at_JiNan_ airport 4.aircraft reallocation 5.the maintenance of the aircraft 6.the aircraft maintenance at the _JINan_airport 7.air traffic congestion 8.the close-down of _JiNan_airport 9.communication trouble〉.〔This flight has been recsheduled to 〈1.tomorrow at _12_ :_40_  2.arrive〉

2)中文
  迎接旅客的各位请注意:
  我们抱歉地通知,由_济南_来本站的_SC4873_次航班由于〈1.本场天气不够飞行标准2.航路天气不够飞行标准3. _济南_ 天气不够飞行标准4.飞机调配原因5.飞机机械原因6.飞机在_济南_机场出现机械故障 7.航行管制原因 8. _济南_机场关闭9.通信原因〉(11)已经取消。〔〈1.明天预计到达本站的时间为_12_点_40_ ⑥分2.明天到达本站的时间待定〉。〕
  谢谢!

4:航班到达通知
  1)英文
  flight _SC4873_ from _JiNan_ is now landing.
  Thank you.

2)中文
  迎接旅客的各位请注意:
  由_济南_⑩飞来本站的_SC4873_次航班已经到达。
  谢谢!

六:其它航班预告
1、The flight has been delayed due to some mechanical troubles. The engineers are making a careful examination of  the plane.
由于机械故障,航班已延误,机械师们正在对飞机进行仔细检查。

2、Owing to the air traffic control, we’ll wait until a take-off clearance is given.
由于空中航路拥挤,我们要等待通行许可(才能起飞)。

3、Due to the loading of cargo/luggage, we will wait 15 minutes to take off.
于飞机/货物还未装载完毕,我们还需等待15分钟由本站起飞。

4、We are waiting for 3 passengers to aboard. Please remain seated and we will keep you informed.
由于有三位旅客已经办理完登机手续,但仍未登机。请您在座位上稍等片刻。

5、Because we are adding meals for some additional passengers, we have to wait a few minutes to take off.
由于临时增加餐食品,我们需要等待一段时间。

6、We have to wait until the ice on the run way has been cleared.
我们需等待跑道上的冰被破除。

7、The flight will be delayed because of a heavy rain in our destination.         
由于目的地机场正下着倾盆大雨,我们的航班将延误。

8、The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
由于天气恶劣,航班已延误。

9、The plane will take off as soon as the weather gets better.
一旦天气好转,飞机马上起飞。

10、We can’t take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.
由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞了。

11、We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. We’ll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark.
我们已接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已取消,我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机。

12、We’ll provide free accommodation for every passenger.
我们将为每位旅客提供免费食宿。
3045 查看 5 收藏帖子 (6)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• zoe_jingr

2012-1-30 15:30:25 使用道具

谢谢,谢谢,非常有用~
  • becky1234

2012-2-3 12:57:34 使用道具

真讚, 感謝分享!
  • wrfh

2013-11-26 11:06:59 使用道具