网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Early in the morning, I woke up, the sun didn't arise up yet. I rubbed my eyes and sighed, because I would leave here soon. I had a wonderful time even it seemed a little bit longer. I still have a flick of disappointment.
We went downstairs to get a bag of a watery breakfast. There's a piece of bread, an apple, a small bottle of yogurt, a bottle of water, and a pack of juice.
We boarded the plane on time. When the plane took off I whispered softly, "Goodbye, England! "
I can't help but to think about my trip to England again, I'm really thankful for all those things.
First, I'm thankful to the two teachers, Kong Jun, and Gao Jie. They brought us all around England, no matter if we are in London or Cambridge or Oxford.
Second, I'm thankful to the other teachers who brought us visiting around Oxford and Cambridge. The two teachers who brought us around are Shan Ling and Wu Yixing
Third, I'm thankful to the English teachers at Cambridge and Oxford who give us classes. There's Teacher Andy, Teacher Ann, Teacher Jamie, and Teacher James.
Fourth, I'm thankful to Mr. Xu, he was the one who was with us all the time.
Last, I'm thankful to Xueyou Company, it was them who give me the prize so I can go to England for free.
For the rest of the trip, I watched movies the whole way to keep myself entertained so I won't be too sad about leaving the teachers no matter if they are in Cambridge or Oxford. I watched < The Sound of Music >. I especially love the songs in the movie.
Finally, we are in UAE. The first thing I felt when I got off the plane. It's hot, hot, hot!
After waiting for a while at the airport, we got on another plane that flew toward Shanghai.
Back on the plane, I was so bored this time I started to review Frozen, yes, a movie that I had watched before and then I watched Doramon. When I listened to Japanese audio, I looked at the English words below.
Now we are in Shanghai.
We had lunch at Burger King, and we got everything ready. The only thing we need is the plane. But the plane was delayed for five hours. When it's 10 o'clock in the evening, the plane was finally here. I sat down in my seat, had my seatbelt tightened, and went to sleep.
The plane was landing when I woke up. Home at last! Out of the plane, I felt a surge of heat. But it's all great, we are back in dear old Xi'an.
As we waited for the luggage to come out, we ran to find the beginning of it so we can get our luggage when it first comes out. We looked at the ends, but there's no sign of where the luggage come out. So we decided to stay at the middle.
The first luggage came, it went out of a hole in the middle. Oh man, and out it rolls towards us and we had a fright, someone jumped when it rolled towards us. Every luggage after it did the same. When all of us finally get our luggage and no other luggage came out, we went to the waiting place where we saw our parents.
Lying on the soft bed, looking at the quiet night sky, seeing all those city lights, I can still hear the crickets chirping.
After sleeping for 12 hours, I woke up. I can still think of what I had seen in England. I thought, "Goodbye, Cambridge. Goodbye, London. Goodbye, Oxford. When I'm older, I'll go back again. "

2994 查看 4 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

楼主 2015-8-26 21:42:26 使用道具

• amyyaya

2015-8-26 21:44:23 使用道具

是小朋友写的吗?

楼主 2015-8-26 21:46:55 使用道具

这个照片是剑桥大学的国王学院 King's College

楼主 2015-8-26 21:48:23 使用道具

剑河穿过了剑桥大学,这是剑河边的花草。