网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处

原著目前出了10部,均包括在本资源内。找不到原著的中文介绍,搬来两部电影简介充数:

15岁的高中生米亚(安妮•海瑟薇 饰)与母亲生活在美国,但她十分不自信,也常常遭到同学的嘲笑。就在她16岁生日那天,她与祖母(茱莉•安德鲁 饰)见面后发现这个优雅的女士是欧洲小国吉诺维亚的女王,米亚正是这个国度的公主。刚开始米亚十分不愿,在母亲的调解下米亚的态度才有所缓和。

为了可以顺利继承王位,女王不得不对孙女进行一系列的改变,令平时生活便不拘小节的米亚十分困扰,甚至跟好朋友之间也发生了冲突。米亚的身份被好事的同学揭露了,她一下子受到了媒体的高度关注。突如其来的一切让米亚想逃避一切,幸好在父亲的日记里,她重拾了自信。米亚成为了公主,也找到了自己想要的爱情。

--------------------------------------------------------

公主米亚(安妮•海瑟薇 饰)大学毕业后再次回到了吉诺维亚。公主的到来轰动了全国,米亚也为此十分兴奋。可是,在一次皇家听证会上,大法官宣布公主必须成婚了才能继承王位。米亚必须在30天内订婚,否则她就不得不让出王位。王后(茱莉•安德鲁 饰)只好与助手们匆忙地帮米亚挑选夫婿。

几经选择,米亚终于跟一个年轻帅气的贵族男子订婚。与她争夺王位的年轻男孩尼可拉斯(克里斯•派恩 饰)跟米亚之间却有了说不出的情愫,男孩的姨丈想让尼可拉斯勾引米亚,让她在一个月内无法完婚,两个年轻人之间却产生了真感情。

--------------------------------------------------------

原著应该和电影有较大不同,比如The series is set in New York. Some books take place in Genovia, a fictional European country. The Genovia depicted in the films differs significantly from the Genovia described in the books. In the books, Genovia is referred to as a principality between France and Italy that is ruled by Mia's father, Prince Phillipe Renaldi. In the movies, Genovia is located between France and Spain and is a full monarchy ruled by Mia's grandmother, Queen Clarisse Renaldi.

The story of Mia Thermopolis's adolescent turmoil as an average teenager, and a princess of royal descent and chronicled in her ongoing journal, where she explores topics of teenage angst, love and betrayal through a very opinionated eye.

The Princess Diaries is a series of epistolary novels by Meg Cabot in the chick-lit and young-adult fiction genre, and the title of the first volume, published in 2000.

Meg Cabot quotes the series' inspiration on her website as: "I was inspired to write The Princess Diaries when my mom, after the death of my father, began dating one of my teachers, just as Mia’s mom does in the book! I have always had a “thing” for princesses (my parents used to joke that when I was little, I did a lot of insisting that my “real” parents, the king and queen, were going to come get me soon, and that everyone had better start being a LOT nicer to me) so I stuck a princess in the book just for kicks… and VOILà! The Princess Diaries was born."

The books are noted for containing many popular culture references, which include singers, movies, and fads in modern culture. Many critics have taken unkindly to this form of storytelling. In response, Cabot wrote an English teacher into the book, Princess in Training, who criticizes Mia's writing, telling her that it relies too much on "slick pop culture references". By the final novel, this has allowed Mia to progress and grow as a person.

The series ended with its tenth book, when Mia turned 18. However, Meg Cabot has also said that she may 'drop in' on her [Mia] from time to time in the future.

通过主角的人物介绍,窥原著的一斑。

Mia Thermopolis

(Otherwise known as Princess Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo)

She is the daughter to Helen Thermopolis and Phillipe Renaldo, she is the princess and sole heir to the throne of Genovia, a small country in Europe, between France and Italy. Having lived most of her life in Greenwich Village, Mia attends Albert Einstein High School with her few close friends (including her best friends, Lilly Moscovitz and Tina Hakim-Baba). Her special talent is writing and she chronicles the main aspects of her life in various personal diaries. She prefers being called Mia.

Mia Thermopolis is a budding author and writes and publishes her own novel called Ransom My Heart, a historical romance set in England in the year 1291, in the final book of the series, Forever Princess.

She is the slightly obsessive and overprotective sister of Rocky Thermopolis-Gianini, causing her best friend Lilly Moscovitz to refer to her as a BL (Baby Licker), POG ( Princess Of Genovia), or PIT (Princess In Training). Mia seems to hate all of these nicknames, but doesn't object to them. Mia is known for her sarcastic personality, and her flat-chest, 5 feet 9 height, not that girly, weird hair and extremely large feet. Mia grabs an interest for writing during the series, making donations to Greenpeace, with the money her father pays her to visit her grandmother, as well as having a tendency to overanalyze things and worry too much.

She has been in love with Michael Moscovitz, Lilly's older brother, since she was in 1st grade and he was in 4th, when he brought a school project of Lilly's to their classroom. Lilly knows but doesn't really know how to respond, Mia admits her feelings to Michael in Princess in Love and to her delight, he reciprocates. However, because of their age difference, their relationship becomes a bit strained.

In book eight, Princess on the Brink, Mia finds out Michael is moving to Japan to develop his prototype for a robot arm that would allow doctors to perform open heart surgery, an invention he later reveals was spurred by his desire to prove he was "worthy of dating a princess". In an attempt to keep him in the city, Mia proposes sex but is upset to find out that Michael already lost his virginity to Judith Gershner, a former classmate. Mia, behaving immaturely as she is angry and heartbroken, flings back the snowflake necklace that Michael gave her in her fifteenth birthday in Princess In Pink, signifying that their relationship is over. However, Mia quickly regrets the decision. Michael is also quite heart broken about it.

Also in book eight, Lilly is dumped by her boyfriend J.P., who quickly makes a play for Mia. Mia accidentally kisses J.P., which was witnessed by Lily and as well as Michael and left him even more heart broken. As a result, Lilly refused to speak Mia and they stopped being friends despite Mia's repeated attempts to get back in Lilly's good graces. The two finally make up in Forever Princess.

In the ninth book, Princess Mia, Mia confides in her psychologist, Dr. Knutz, about her feelings of inferiority to Michael, whom she expected to dump her for someone better and admits that she overreacted about Judith in order to dump Michael first. She attempts to salvage her romantic relationship with Michael; he refuses, but they become friends again. Michael is hinted to have been abstinent during his tenure in Japan and later returns to New York as a multi-millionaire in Forever Princess.

Despite the fact that she has a boyfriend, Mia remains in love with Michael and toward the end of the final book, Forever Princess, Michael kisses Mia and tells her that he never stopped loving her. Mia breaks up with J.P., who was only using her to get attention from the media to further his playwriting career. Michael and Mia finally reunite and it is hinted that he becomes her royal consort in the future.

Mia is now currently at Sarah Lawrence College and is done with high school.

作为一个出色的YA系列,原著获奖不少:

Awards and nominations

2001 American Library Association Best Book for Young Adults
2001 American Library Association Quick Pick for Reluctant Young Adult Readers
2001 New York Public Library Book for the Teen Age
2002 International Reading Association/Children's Book Council Young Adults' Choice
2002–2003 Volunteer State Book Award (Tennessee)
2003 Evergreen Young Adult Book Award (Washington)

历时8年的有声系列由两个朗读者先后完成,前3部由影片主演Anne Hathaway朗读,其余由Clea Lewis朗读。两人皆女声,美音,声线年轻、吐字清楚、演绎生动,两者的表现各有千秋。是极佳的入门听力读物。两人的朗读均受到AudioFile的肯定。

"Hathaway's charming impudence and high energy will thoroughly engage listeners from middle school through adulthood." (AudioFile)

"This is a teenaged girl's delight." (AudioFile)

各音频为64k

链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效)

2584 查看 26 收藏帖子 (4)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

楼主 2016-1-26 13:20:13 使用道具

有个2012年的帖子,是115分享,已经失效了,我重新收集整理,总和到百度盘

楼主 2016-1-26 13:23:55 使用道具

包括音频和pdf文件
  • 无色

2016-1-26 13:38:55 使用道具

没有买,还是谢谢楼主分享