头像上传问题点击此处
The Trouble in Me - Jack Gantos 有声书音频mp3+电子书mobi+epub

Product Details
Age Range: 12 - 16 years
Grade Level: 7 - 10
Lexile Measure: 970
电子书mobi+epub
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0374379955
ISBN-13: 978-0374379957
有声书音频Mp3
Teens  >  Family & Relationships
The Trouble in Me
Written by: Jack Gantos
Narrated by: Jack Gantos
Length: 4 hrs and 54 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:09-01-15
Publisher: Macmillan Audio

有声书音频:

The Trouble in Me Audiobook | Jack Gantos | Audible.com
http://www.audible.com/pd/Teens/The-Trouble-in-Me-Audiobook/B013VC3P1E

Teens  >  Family & Relationships
The Trouble in Me
Written by: Jack Gantos
Narrated by: Jack Gantos
Length: 4 hrs and 54 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:09-01-15
Publisher: Macmillan Audio

Publisher's Summary

This fiery autobiographical novel captures a pivotal week or two in the life of 14-year-old Jack Gantos, as the author reveals the moment he began to slide off track as a kid who in just a few years would find himself locked up in a federal penitentiary for the crimes portrayed in the memoir Hole in My Life.
Set in the Fort Lauderdale neighborhood of his family's latest rental home, The Trouble in Me opens with an explosive encounter in which Jack first meets his awesomely rebellious older neighbor, Gary Pagoda, just back from juvie for car theft. Instantly mesmerized, Jack decides he will do whatever it takes to be like Gary. As a follower, Jack is eager to leave his old self behind and desperate for whatever crazy, hilarious, frightening thing might happen next. But he may not be as ready as he thinks when the trouble in him comes blazing to life.
?2015 Jack Gantos (P)2015 Macmillan Audio

What the Critics Say

"Jack Gantos has always been an incomparable narrator of his own work. His voice is so comical, wry, and enthusiastic that he demands the listener's attention even when the plot is headed toward crazy in a hurry." (AudioFile)

电子书:

The Trouble in Me Hardcover – September 1, 2015
by Jack Gantos (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/Trouble-Me-Jack-Gantos/dp/0374379955

Product Details
Age Range: 12 - 16 years
Grade Level: 7 - 10
Lexile Measure: 970 (What's this?)
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR) (September 1, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0374379955
ISBN-13: 978-0374379957

This fiery autobiographical novel captures a pivotal week or two in the life of fourteen-year-old Jack Gantos, as the author reveals the moment he began to slide off track as a kid who in just a few years would find himself locked up in a federal penitentiary for the crimes portrayed in the memoir Hole in My Life. Set in the Fort Lauderdale neighborhood of his family's latest rental home, The Trouble in Me opens with an explosive encounter in which Jack first meets his awesomely rebellious older neighbor, Gary Pagoda, just back from juvie for car theft. Instantly mesmerized, Jack decides he will do whatever it takes to be like Gary. As a follower, Jack is eager to leave his old self behind, and desperate for whatever crazy, hilarious, frightening thing might happen next. But he may not be as ready as he thinks when the trouble in him comes blazing to life.

Editorial Reviews
From School Library Journal
Gr 7–10—Situated sometime between the events in Jack's Black Book (1997) and Hole in My Life (2002, both Farrar), Gantos's latest offering is a fictionalized look at a critical juncture in his own adolescence. Shortly after moving to a new town, 14-year-old Jack meets Gary Pagoda, a way-too-cool-for-school delinquent who is the utter antithesis of Jack. He smokes, wears a black leather jacket, curses like a sailor, steals cars, may have impregnated a local girl, and shares Jack's enthusiasm for all things pyrotechnic. Dissatisfied with his own seeming weakness and looking to reinvent himself, Jack falls in love with the idea—if not exactly the reality—of bad boy Pagoda. In an effort to impress his new mentor, Jack literally risks life and limb in cringe-inducing scenes of backyard stunts involving fire, ropes, and all manner of terrible ideas—many of which should come with a "Don't try this at home!" warning label. Beneath the bravado, however, Jack struggles with self-acceptance and what it means to be a man. He allows his manipulative and mean role model to goad him into increasingly dangerous situations, losing pieces of himself with every moral compromise. Though it's clear by the end that Jack is not cut out for a criminal lifestyle, the seeds of his tendency to relinquish control of his life to others have been planted and the stage set for the trouble he meets in Hole in My Life. Gantos's characteristic humor and keen observation of the fragile teen psyche combine with heartbreaking authenticity in this unflinching look at how a good kid can easily go down a wrong path. VERDICT Hand this to the so-called "bad" kids, the lost kids, and the ones struggling to find their way.—Kiera Parrott, School Library Journal

Review
“Eloquent, unflinching and darkly funny, The Trouble in Me chronicles a boy's initiation into manhood―one warped version of it, anyway.” ―Chicago Tribune

“The book has an unsettling power ... A gutsy ... cautionary romp.” ―The New York Times Book Review

“[An] incendiary fictionalized memoir ... Abundant style and substance makes this an irresistible cautionary tale ... Gantos has won a Newbery Medal, Printz Honor, Sibert Honor, and countless hearts. Readers will want to know how he became one of a kind.” ―Booklist, starred review

“Gantos’s characteristic humor and keen observation of the fragile teen psyche combine with heartbreaking authenticity in this unflinching look at how a good kid can easily go down a wrong path ... Hand this to the so-called “bad” kids, the lost kids, and the ones struggling to find their way.” ―School Library Journal, starred review

“Full of 'don't try this at home' moments ... Jack's interior monologue also has a heartbreaking edge.” ―Publishers Weekly

“Readers will laugh ... at Jack's reckless antics and lack of impulse control, but they will probably also sympathize with his deep itch to make a change.” ―Kirkus Reviews

About the Author
Jack Gantos has been hailed as "elementary school's answer to Hunter S. Thompson" (BCCB). He is the author of many books, including the Jack Henry and Joey Pigza series; the Rotten Ralph books; the Printz Honor and Sibert Honor memoir Hole in My Life; and the two Norvelt novels-Dead End in Norvelt, recipient of the Newbery Medal, and From Norvelt to Nowhere. He lives in Boston.

百度云盘:
链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 密码:7inp

360云盘:
https://yunpan.cn/cq8HR2J54dKFI 访问密码 7941

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

2731 查看 19 收藏帖子 (5)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• cmb3501

2016-4-9 08:59:21 使用道具

多谢老王坚持分享