嘿嘿。拿走不谢!参考了神作English for Parents-US English for parents speaking English as a non-native language with their preschool children。你知道大家想要~但好像本版不让放资源链接?如果需要请给我留言,
大家请对照自查,是亲妈么?嘿嘿。废话少说,上菜。
What happened to that promise you made to me?
之前不是答应了妈妈的吗? 注意时态。
Don't go back on your promise.
不许反悔哦(配合表情)。
Don't grab anything in the store. They don't belong to us.
Don't touch anything here. This is a store. These things aren't ours.
Don’t touch, that’s not ours.
(超市里)不是我们的东西不能拿。(说到belong to啰嗦两句,英文里经常用belong to表示“应该”的意思,比如“垃圾应该扔到垃圾桶里”Trash belongs in the trash can。“鞋子应该放到鞋架上”Shoes belong on the shoe rack。“只能在小区花园里骑你的小车”Tricycles belong in the garden。也许聪明的你已经注意到了,belong后面不是非得跟to。)
Please don’t knock down all those cans!
别把罐子都碰倒了。
Don’t run around here. We’re not at home.
不要乱跑,这不是在自己家里。(所谓“乱跑”就是四处跑)
This isn’t a playground. We can’t make a lot of noise here.
这不是玩的地方(这儿不是游乐场),不能吵吵闹闹。(啰嗦一句,“好吵啊”可以说what a lot of noise!不要再用it is so noisy啦。)
Bundle up. It’s cold out there.
多穿点,外面冷。(世上只有妈妈好555)
Let’s all just get along.
大家在一起好好玩(不要争吵打架)。Getlong是相处愉快的意思。All即简练地暗指“大家”了,别再张口就everyone plays nice together啦。
Now, isn’t it more fun to play together?
(皱眉)大家一起玩不好吗?这句的语气是轻微责备(friendlyscolding)
Don’t be a tattle-tale(告密者).
不要总是告状。
Don’t hurt people’s feelings.
不要出口伤人。
That’s not playing fair!
玩要遵守规则,要公平。
You have to learn to stand up for yourself.
你要学会给自己出头。
Don’t step on his toes.
别踩别人的脚。“踩”用简单的step就好,stomp或stamp之类太重了,不是“踩扁”哈。
Don’t stick your fingers in someone else’s eyes. You could hurt them.
不要用手指戳别人眼睛!小心戳伤别人。“戳”用stick就好,poke什么的太重了。
Stop punching each other.
不要打架!比较严重的打架,punch是像打拳击那种出手。
No bullying.
不准欺负别的小朋友!Bully是真的欺负哦,很严重的。
That’s a girl. That’s a boy.
这才像个女/男孩纸嘛。男孩/女孩就应该这样。
That’s a great job of coloring.
(填色)填得真棒!现在的育儿书都说了,表扬要具体。
Don’t call people names!Stop calling names!No name-calling!
不准骂人!names复数,names复数,names复数,重事三!“他骂我”咋说?He called me names!names复数,names复数,names复数,重事三!
Say please. If I can’t hear you, it’s because you didn’t say please.
要说“请”。喜欢这样态度严厉语气却不会太厉害的家长。
You don’t sound very sorry.
没听出来你有道歉的意思啊。典型的英文思维。或者还可以说Youdon’t sound like you mean it.
Say it like you mean it.
道歉要有诚意。I meanit. 我很认真的(认真脸,美剧里通常用于表白,我对你是认真的)。
If you fall out of that tree and break yourleg, don’t come running to me.
When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come crying to me.
叫你XXX你不听,要是XXX,别哭着找我!
I know you don’t like her shirt, but it’s not nice to tell her that.
我知道你不喜欢她的衣服,但也不用说出来。情商教育从小抓。
Lucy can’t help it that she doesn’t have a mother/father. Don’t talk about it around her.
Lucy没有妈妈不是她的错,不要在她面前议论这个。
Think over!
好好想想!这种时候就要言,简,意,赅。
Don’t talk back!
不准顶嘴!这种时候更要言,简,意,赅。
We don't have time for games like this.
现在没时间跟你玩这个。
We don't do things like that in this house.
在我们家不允许这么做。
Was that a nice thing to do?
你这样做好吗?Was表示孩子已经做了。如果是Isthat a nice thing to do表示的是孩子什么都还没做,问孩子该不该这样做。这些细节在中国人看来语法未免过于“严谨”,却是英语国家儿童习得英语最自然的过程。
It is a final decision.
就这么定了。退朝。
No more discussion, you're going to bed now.
别说了,现在就睡觉。
I’m going to count to three, and if you don’t have the toys picked up by then....
我数三声,要是你还没有把玩具捡起来…全世界的父母都用这一招!
Stop making excuses and start cleaning up.
不要找借口,现在就去扫。
Why? Because I said so. You don't need another reason.
You do as I say.
没有为什么,我说什么就是什么。
You know that when I say it's bedtime, I'm not goingto change my mind.
我说该睡觉了就是该睡觉了。
If I saysomething, don't go to your father and expect him to say something different.不要指望到你爸那就会得到不同的答案。哈哈哈哈哈。
Stop acting up!
别调皮捣蛋!(act up意思是behave badly)
Stop clowning around!
别嘻嘻哈哈!Clownaround的意思是to behave in a silly or funny way,比如做鬼脸啊吐舌头什么的。
Stop messing around= stop wasting time(we need to get going)
别浪费时间了!我们要走了。
If I catch youdoing that again, I’ll be very upset with you
要是再被我抓到,妈妈就要生气了。生气不总是angry。
I told you over and over not to do that!
跟你说过无数遍了(over andover)不要这样做!
Your behavior has been awful/horrible!
你这个熊孩子!!!!!
(育儿书告诉我们,不是不能责备孩子,要针对行为而不是针对人,所以behavior)
I can't get your pants on with your legs like that.
你腿不伸直我怎么跟你穿裤子啊。这里不是put on是get on。
Lift up your leg.
把腿抬起来。同理arms。
Put your foot through here / through this opening.
伸到这个裤腿里。裤腿什么的是opening,对应的是袖子sleeve。伸进裤腿不是into啊是through,腿还要露出来的嘛。
What a neat out fit!(You’re dressed nicely)
穿新衣服啦美美哒。“她每天上学都穿新衣服”Shewears new outfit to school everyday。
Mommy can’t stay home because she has to work.
妈妈不能呆在家里哦,妈妈要上班。
It’s important to work to earn money.
妈妈要工作挣钱养家啊。(workto earn不是workand earn)
Mommy can’t play with you right now. You’ll just haveto amuse yourself.
妈妈现在不能陪你玩,你自己玩儿会吧,好吗?(英文看似冷淡却是常用表达。)
我现在尽量避免 don't mustn't shouldn't... 娃不爱听,娃有意见,娃要反抗,娃觉得不平等