头像上传问题点击此处
My Life with the Walter Boys Series - Ali Novak有声书音频mp3+电子书mobi+epub

Product Details
有声书音频mp3
Age Range: 12 - 17 years
Grade Level: 7 - 12
Lexile Measure: 750L
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire (March 1, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1402297866
ISBN-13: 978-1402297861
电子书mobi+epub
Teens  >  Ages 11-13
My Life with the Walter Boys
Written by: Ali Novak
Narrated by: Renée Chambliss
Length: 9 hrs and 23 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:10-14-14
Publisher: Tantor Audio

My Life with the Walter Boys Audiobook | Ali Novak | Audible.com
http://www.audible.com/pd/Teens/My-Life-with-the-Walter-Boys-Audiobook/B00OAOH8I4

Teens  >  Ages 11-13
My Life with the Walter Boys
Written by: Ali Novak
Narrated by: Renée Chambliss
Length: 9 hrs and 23 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:10-14-14
Publisher: Tantor Audio

Publisher's Summary

Jackie does not like surprises. Chaos is the enemy! The best way to get her successful, busy parents to notice her is to be perfect. The perfect look, the perfect grades - the perfect daughter. And then… Surprise number one: Jackie's family dies in a freak car accident. Surprise number two: Jackie has to move cross-country to live with the Walters - her new guardians. Surprise number three: The Walters have 12 sons. (Well, 11, but Parker acts like a boy anyway.) Now Jackie must trade in her Type A personality and New York City apartment for a Colorado ranch and all the wild Walter boys who come with it. Jackie is surrounded by the enemy -loud, dirty, annoying boys who have no concept of personal space. Okay, several of the oldest guys are flat-out gorgeous. But still annoying. She's not stuck-up or boring - no matter what they say - but proving it is another matter. How can she fit in and move on when she needs to keep her parents' memory alive by living up to the promise of perfect?
?2014 Ali Novak (P)2014 Tantor

Amazon.com: My Life with the Walter Boys (0760789246319): Ali Novak: Books
https://www.amazon.com/Life-Walter-Boys-Ali-Novak/dp/1402297866

Product Details
Age Range: 12 - 17 years
Grade Level: 7 - 12
Lexile Measure: 750L (What's this?)
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire (March 1, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1402297866
ISBN-13: 978-1402297861

From a fresh new voice on the contemporary YA scene, My Life with the Walter Boys centers on the prim, proper, and always perfect Jackie Howard. When her world is turned upside down by tragedy, Jackie must learn to cut loose and be part of a family again.

Jackie does not like surprises. Chaos is the enemy! The best way to get her successful, busy parents to notice her is to be perfect. The perfect look, the perfect grades-the perfect daughter. And then...

Surprise #1: Jackie's family dies in a freak car accident.

Surprise #2: Jackie has to move cross-country to live with the Walters-her new guardians.

Surprise #3: The Walters have twelve sons. (Well, eleven, but Parker acts like a boy anyway)

Now Jackie must trade in her Type A personality and New York City apartment for a Colorado ranch and all the wild Walter boys who come with it. Jackie is surrounded by the enemy-loud, dirty, annoying boys who have no concept of personal space. Okay, several of the oldest guys are flat-out gorgeous. But still annoying. She's not stuck-up or boring-no matter what they say. But proving it is another matter. How can she fit in and move on when she needs to keep her parents' memory alive by living up to the promise of perfect?

Ali Novak wrote My Life with the Walter Boys when she was just 15 years old. First a hit on the online community Wattpad, this debut novel has already been read over 33 million times and is loved by readers around the world.

Editorial Reviews
From School Library Journal
Gr 9 Up—When Jackie's parents and sister are killed, Jackie is relocated from her trendy New York City high-rise to the Walter ranch in Colorado. There she meets the 11 boys (and one girl) being raised by the Walter parents. There is no "cheaper by the dozen" charm here, and the norm seems to be wandering around in boxer shorts, making out in bedrooms, jealous fights, and general dysfunction. The sexual tension feels icky; when Jackie arrives, one boy steals her clothes, a video camera is set up, and bets are placed whether she'll come out of the bathroom naked. Jackie and several boys drink to drunkenness, including openly at a family wedding when both parents are present. It's hard to like, or care about, any of the flat, stereotyped characters, including Jackie. Narrator Renée Chambliss tries to differentiate between Cole, Alex, Nathan, Lee, and the rest, but Jackie has no hint of New York City in her voice. Most libraries could pass on this audiobook, but don't write off Novak permanently. This book was written when the author was 15, and with maturity, she may find a subtler, more authentic voice.—Maggie Knapp, Trinity Valley School, Fort Worth, TX --This text refers to the Audio CD edition.

Review
"This title will appeal strongly to boy-obsessed readers who will find the romance, particularly the chemistry between Cole and Jackie, to be quite engrossing and the teen voices credible." - VOYA

About the Author
Ali Novak writes contemporary young adult romance and is a recent graduate of the University of Madison Wisconsin's creative writing program. She wrote her first full length novel, My Life with the Walter Boys, at the age of fifteen. Since posting the story online, it has received more than 33 million reads and is now published by Sourcebooks Fire.

百度云盘:
链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 密码:jfa6

360云盘:
https://yunpan.cn/cMziEd3ELHp9W  访问密码 0069

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

1700 查看 14 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• mikiwang

2016-9-5 09:23:00 使用道具

再次感谢老王的分享!!!