点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
本帖最后由 老王 于 2018-8-20 10:35 编辑

And I Darken Trilogy  1-3 - Kiersten White 电子书Mobi+epub

Product details
Age Range: 12 and up
Grade Level: 7 - 9
Series: And I Darken (Book 1-3)
Publisher: Delacorte Press (July 10, 2018)
Language: English

And I Darken Trilogy Book Series: Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/gp/bookseries/B074P2NPSY

1. And I Darken by Kiersten White (May 30, 2017)
2. Now I Rise (And I Darken) by Kiersten White (June 27, 2017)
3. Bright We Burn (And I Darken) by Kiersten White (July 10, 2018)

And I Darken Hardcover – June 28, 2016
by Kiersten White  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/I-Darken-Kiersten-White/dp/0553522310

Product details
Teens > Historical Fiction
Grade Level: 7 and up
Lexile Measure: 0750 (What's this?)
Series: And I Darken (Book 1)
Hardcover: 496 pages
Publisher: Delacorte Press (June 28, 2016)
ISBN-10: 0553522310
ISBN-13: 978-0553522310

The New York Times Bestseller!

“Absolutely riveting.” —Alexandra Bracken, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Passenger

This vividly rendered novel reads like HBO’s Game of Thrones . . . if it were set in the Ottoman Empire. Ambitious in scope and intimate in execution, the story’s atmospheric setting is rife with political intrigue, with a deftly plotted narrative driven by fiercely passionate characters and a fearsome heroine. Fans of Victoria Aveyard’s THE RED QUEEN, Kristin Cashore’s GRACELING, and Sabaa Tahir’s AN EMBER IN THE ASHES won’t want to miss this visceral, immersive, and mesmerizing novel, the first in the And I Darken series.

NO ONE EXPECTS A PRINCESS TO BE BRUTAL. And Lada Dragwlya likes it that way. Ever since she and her gentle younger brother, Radu, were wrenched from their homeland of Wallachia and abandoned by their father to be raised in the Ottoman courts, Lada has known that being ruthless is the key to survival. She and Radu are doomed to act as pawns in a vicious game, an unseen sword hovering over their every move. For the lineage that makes them special also makes them targets.

Lada despises the Ottomans and bides her time, planning her vengeance for the day when she can return to Wallachia and claim her birthright. Radu longs only for a place where he feels safe. And when they meet Mehmed, the defiant and lonely son of the sultan, who’s expected to rule a nation, Radu feels that he’s made a true friend—and Lada wonders if she’s finally found someone worthy of her passion.

Now I Rise (And I Darken) Hardcover – June 27, 2017
https://www.amazon.com/Now-I-Rise-Darken/dp/0553522353

Product details
Teens > Historical Fiction
Series: And I Darken (Book 2)
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: Delacorte Press (June 27, 2017)
ISBN-10: 0553522353
ISBN-13: 978-0553522358

The highly anticipated, mind-blowing sequel to Kiersten White’s New York Times bestseller, AND I DARKEN—the series that reads like HBO’s Game of Thrones . . . if it were set in the Ottoman Empire. Fans of Victoria Aveyard’s THE RED QUEEN and Sabaa Tahir’s A TORCH AGAINST THE NIGHT won’t want to miss this riveting and gorgeously written novel—the second in the And I Darken series.

Lada Dracul has no allies. No throne. All she has is what she’s always had: herself. After failing to secure the Wallachian throne, Lada is out to punish anyone who dares to cross her blood-strewn path. Filled with a white-hot rage, she storms the countryside with her men, accompanied by her childhood friend Bogdan, terrorizing the land. But brute force isn’t getting Lada what she wants. And thinking of Mehmed brings little comfort to her thorny heart. There’s no time to wonder whether he still thinks about her, even loves her. She left him before he could leave her.

What Lada needs is her younger brother Radu’s subtlety and skill. But Mehmed has sent him to Constantinople—and it’s no diplomatic mission. Mehmed wants control of the city, and Radu has earned an unwanted place as a double-crossing spy behind enemy lines Radu longs for his sister’s fierce confidence—but for the first time in his life, he rejects her unexpected plea for help. Torn between loyalties to faith, to the Ottomans, and to Mehmed, he knows he owes Lada nothing. If she dies, he could never forgive himself—but if he fails in Constantinople, will Mehmed ever forgive him?

As nations fall around them, the Dracul siblings must decide: what will they sacrifice to fulfill their destinies? Empires will topple, thrones will be won . . . and souls will be lost.

Bright We Burn (And I Darken) Hardcover – July 10, 2018
https://www.amazon.com/Bright-We-Burn-I-Darken/dp/0553522396

Product details
Grade Level: 7 - 9
Series: And I Darken (Book 3)
Hardcover: 416 pages
Publisher: Delacorte Press (July 10, 2018)
ISBN-10: 0553522396
ISBN-13: 978-0553522396

The tumultuous, edge-of-your-seat conclusion to the New York Times bestselling AND I DARKEN series--the epic saga that reads like HBO's Game of Thrones . . . if it were set in the Ottoman Empire. Who will live? Who will die? And who will rule triumphant?

Haunted by the sacrifices he made in Constantinople, Radu is called back to the new capital. Mehmed is building an empire, becoming the sultan his people need. But Mehmed has a secret: as emperor, he is more powerful than ever . . . and desperately lonely. Does this mean Radu can finally have more with Mehmed . . . and would he even want it?

Lada's rule of absolute justice has created a Wallachia free of crime. But Lada won't rest until everyone knows that her country's borders are inviolable. Determined to send a message of defiance, she has the bodies of Mehmed's peace envoy delivered to him, leaving Radu and Mehmed with no choice. If Lada is allowed to continue, only death will prosper. They must go to war against the girl prince.

But Mehmed knows that he loves her. He understands her. She must lose to him so he can keep her safe. Radu alone fears that they are underestimating his sister's indomitable will. Only by destroying everything that came before--including her relationships--can Lada truly build the country she wants.

Claim the throne. Demand the crown. Rule the world.

"Rich . . . A worthy end to a powerful saga." --Booklist

"Exciting, complex, and faithful to the feelings that drive human beings in love and conflict. . . . Highly recommended." --SLJ

"An intense, engrossing read." --Kirkus

Praise for And I Darken

“A dark jewel of a story, one that gleams with fierce, cunning characters—absolutely riveting.” —Alexandra Bracken, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Passenger

“A dark, gritty, and seriously badass epic that will have you dying for more . . . required reading for every feminist fantasy fan.” —BuzzFeed

“Evocative . . . this book takes no prisoners.” —NPR

About the Author
KIERSTEN WHITE is the New York Times bestselling author of And I Darken, Now I Rise, the Paranormalcy trilogy, the dark thrillers Mind Games and Perfect Lies, The Chaos of Stars, and Illusions of Fate. She also coauthored In the Shadows with Jim Di Bartolo. She lives with her family near the ocean in San Diego, which, in spite of its perfection, spurs her to dream of faraway places and even further away times.

kierstenwhite.com
@kierstenwhite on Twitter

2018.08.20增加第3本。Bright We Burn (And I Darken) by Kiersten White (July 10, 2018)
百度网盘:
链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 密码:mdzd

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

1928 查看 16 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 安禾娃娃

2017-6-30 08:09:40 使用道具

感谢老王无私分享!
  • mikiwang

2017-6-30 08:28:55 使用道具