Written by: Kiersten White
Narrated by: Fiona Hardingham
Length: 13 hrs and 26 mins
Series: And I Darken, Book 1
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:06-28-16
Publisher: Listening Library

Publisher's Summary

This vividly rendered novel is like HBO's Game of Thrones if it were set in the Ottoman Empire. Ambitious in scope and intimate in execution, the story's atmospheric setting is rife with political intrigue, with a deftly plotted narrative driven by fiercely passionate characters. Fans of Victoria Aveyard's The Red Queen, Kristin Cashore's Graceling, and Sabaa Tahir's An Ember in the Ashes won't want to miss this visceral, immersive, and mesmerizing novel, the first in a trilogy.

No one expects a princess to be brutal. And Lada Dragwlya likes it that way. Ever since she and her gentle younger brother, Radu, were wrenched from their homeland of Wallachia and abandoned by their father to be raised in the Ottoman courts, Lada has known that being ruthless is the key to survival. She and Radu are doomed to act as pawns in a vicious game, an unseen sword hovering over their every move. For the lineage that makes them special also makes them targets.

Lada despises the Ottomans and bides her time, planning her vengeance for the day when she can return to Wallachia and claim her birthright. Radu longs only for a place where he feels safe. And when they meet Mehmed, the defiant and lonely son of the sultan, who's expected to rule a nation, Radu feels that he's made a true friend - and Lada wonders if she's finally found someone worthy of her passion.

But Mehmed is heir to the very empire that Lada has sworn to fight against - and that Radu now considers home. Together, Lada, Radu, and Mehmed form a toxic triangle that strains the bonds of love and loyalty to the breaking point.

From New York Times best-selling author Kiersten White comes the first book in a dark, sweeping new series in which heads will roll, bodies will be impaled, and hearts will be broken.

?2016 Kiersten White (P)2016 Listening Library.

What the Critics Say

"Full of sword fights, assassination plots, and palace intrigues, this novel is ambitious in scope and concept and reveals a fascinating, important, and somewhat obscure slice of history...the novel is breathtakingly good." (School Library Journal)
"White deftly weaves historical fact into this complex concoction of love, war, politics, homosexuality, religion, loyalty, and friendship." (Booklist)

"A dark jewel of a story, one that gleams with fierce, cunning characters - absolutely riveting." (Alexandra Bracken, number-one New York Times best-selling author of Passenger)

Now I Rise Audiobook | Audible.com
https://www.audible.com/pd/Teens/Now-I-Rise-Audiobook/B06XNSSBPQ

Teens  >  History & Historical Fiction
Now I Rise
Written by: Kiersten White
Length: 13 hrs and 25 mins
Series: And I Darken, Book 2
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:06-27-17

Publisher's Summary

The highly anticipated, mind-blowing sequel to Kiersten White's New York Times best-seller, And I Darken - the series that reads like HBO's Game of Thrones...if it were set in the Ottoman Empire. Fans of Victoria Aveyard's Red Queen and Sabaa Tahir's A Torch Against the Night won't want to miss this riveting and gorgeously written novel - the second in the trilogy.

Lada Dracul has no allies. No throne. All she has is what she's always had: herself. After failing to secure the Wallachian throne, Lada is out to punish anyone who dares to cross her blood-strewn path. Filled with a white-hot rage, she storms the countryside with her men, accompanied by her childhood friend Bogdan, terrorizing the land. But brute force isn't getting Lada what she wants. And thinking of Mehmed brings little comfort to her thorny heart. There's no time to wonder whether he still thinks about her, even loves her. She left him before he could leave her.

What Lada needs is her younger brother Radu's subtlety and skill. But Mehmed has sent him to Constantinople - and it's no diplomatic mission. Mehmed wants control of the city, and Radu has earned an unwanted place as a double-crossing spy behind enemy lines. Radu longs for his sister's fierce confidence - but for the first time in his life, he rejects her unexpected plea for help. Torn between loyalties to faith, to the Ottomans, and to Mehmed, he knows he owes Lada nothing. If she dies, he could never forgive himself - but if he fails in Constantinople, will Mehmed ever forgive him?

As nations fall around them, the Dracul siblings must decide: What will they sacrifice to fulfill their destinies? Empires will topple, thrones will be won...and souls will be lost.
?2017 Kiersten White (P)2017 Listening Library

Bright We Burn - Audiobook | Audible.com
https://www.audible.com/pd/Teens/Bright-We-Burn-Audiobook/B07BB33QVW

Teens  History & Historical Fiction
Bright We Burn
And I Darken Series, Book 3
By: Kiersten White
Series: And I Darken, Book 3
Length: 11 hrs and 19 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release date: 07-10-18
Language: English

Publisher's Summary

The explosive conclusion to the runaway New York Times best-selling And I Darken series.

Some loves heal. Others destroy.

Haunted over the unknown fate of Nazira and Cyprian, Radu is called back to the new capital. Mehmed is building an empire, becoming the sultan his people need. But Mehmed has a secret: as emperor, he is more powerful than ever...and desperately lonely. Does this mean Radu can finally have more with Mehmed...and would he even want it?

Lada's rule of absolute justice has created a Wallachia free of crime. But Lada won't rest until everyone knows that her country's borders are inviolable. Determined to send a message of defiance, she has the bodies of Mehmed's peace envoy delivered to him, leaving Radu and Mehmed with no choice. If Lada is allowed to continue, only death will prosper. They must go to war against the girl prince, who has truly become the dragon.

Only by destroying everything that came before - including her relationships - can Lada truly build the country she wants. But Mehmed knows that he loves her. He understands her. She must lose to him so he can keep her safe. Radu alone fears that they are underestimating his sister's indomitable will.

Who will live? Who will die? And who will rule triumphant?

Bright We Burn is the tumultuous, edge-of-your-seat conclusion to the best-selling And I Darken series.

Claim the throne. Demand the crown. Rule the world.

©2018 Kiersten White (P)2018 Listening Library

20108.08.20增加第3本音频。Bright We Burn - And I Darken Series, Book 3By: Kiersten White - Narrated by: Fiona Hardingham
Length: 11 hrs and 19 mins - Release date: 07-10-18
百度网盘:
链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 密码:5mlf

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

1570 查看 24 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• liucat

2017-7-11 14:52:23 使用道具

感谢老王分享
  • ImRight