网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
The Me I Meant to Be - Sophie Jordan 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Teens > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues
Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers (January 1, 2019)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1328977064
ISBN-13: 978-1328977069

The Me I Meant to Be Hardcover – January 1, 2019
by Sophie Jordan (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/Me-I-Meant-Be/dp/1328977064
[url=https://www.amazon.com/Me-I-Meant-Be/dp/1328977064]
[/url]

Product details
Teens > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues
Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers (January 1, 2019)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1328977064
ISBN-13: 978-1328977069

Willa Evans has no intention of breaking the code. So what if she’s always secretly loved her next-door neighbor Zach? As her best friend’s boyfriend, he was always off-limits and it needs to stay that way, even though they just broke up. Even though every time she turns around he’s there, tempting her…

No keeping secrets from your bestie.

Flor Hidalgo has a lot on her plate: her breakup with Zach, her dad’s new dating life, and her struggling grades. So why can’t she stop thinking about her hot, know-it-all tutor? At least she’s got Willa, her constant in the chaos.

Breaking the code breaks friendships.

Two friends find themselves tempted by love that defies the rules in this steamy romance perfect for fans of Jenny Han and Simone Elkeles.

Review
“Full of steamy kisses and heartfelt moments, The Me I Meant to Be explores romantic relationships, but more importantly the difficult balance of the highs and lows of friendship as we figure out who we really are meant to be.”—Katie McGarry, author of Pushing the Limits and Only a Breath Apart

“A funny, heartfelt, spot-on look at girl power and the way female friendship helps see us through the tough stuff and celebrate the awesome. With darn good romance in the mix too.”—Huntley Fitzpatrick, author of My Life Next Door and The Boy Most Likely To

"A breezy, satisfying romp for genre fans."--Booklist

"Two love stories for the price of one."--Kirkus

"This novel is a positive story about friendship, respect, love, and adolescence with smart, strong female characters. A great choice for most YA collections."--School Library Journal

About the Author
Sophie Jordan grew up in the Texas hill country where she wove fantasies of dragons, warriors, and princesses. A former high school English teacher, she’s a New York Times, USA Today and international bestselling author of over thirty novels. She now lives in Houston with her family. When she’s not writing, she spends her time overloading on caffeine (lattes preferred), talking plotlines with anyone who will listen (including her kids), and cramming her DVR with true-crime and reality TV shows.
www.sophiejordan.net
Twitter: @SoVerySophie
Instagram: @sosophiejordan

百度网盘:

链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效)
提取码:xgoh
复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

607 查看 7 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入