miaowmom 发表于 2013-9-11 10:09:42

敗家論壇簡單版-compete 20130911

本帖最后由 miaowmom 于 2013-9-18 10:19 编辑

Compete
verb
to try to beat each others in a race or contest

eg: My cousin is training to compete in a bicycle race this summer.

1.Which of the following are activities in which a person might compete?

*acting in a play
*a spelling bee
*a tennis match
*a game of checkers
*going to an amusement park

2.Tell about a time when you competed in an activity with a group, a friend, or a relative. Do you like to compete? Why or why not.

玩法:意思與例子都給了哦。麻煩孩子們答問題1及2。2要用complete sentences回答,不然貓姨姨不給加分 。10分一題,大家請便。

sandydad 发表于 2013-9-11 10:27:03

http://www.ebama.net/data/attachment/forum/201308/20/140734e6e38r40w855ez84.gif

19932003 发表于 2013-9-11 11:09:18

啊,英文啊,看不懂{:soso_e118:}

洋洋妈 发表于 2013-9-11 14:23:39

本帖最后由 洋洋妈 于 2013-9-11 14:24 编辑

杨杨来交作业了。

Q1. The activities in which a person might compete include:
a spelling bee
a tennis match
a game of checkers

Q2 I once competed with other swimmers in a swimming competition held by a swimming club.
I like competing because if I win I could get trophies and certificates.I feel proud of myself and becomemore confident. If I lose I can still gain more experience and learn from others.

晶莹剔透 发表于 2013-9-16 16:33:52

支持猫妈,天天都来赚贝壳,会不会让猫妈贝壳空空,变得一贫如洗呀。

晶莹剔透 发表于 2013-9-16 18:20:32

Q1:
I think these people might compete:
*a spelling bee
*a tennis match
*a game of checkers
Q2:
I once competed in a dancing match,I went to the dance match with my father,my mom should came too,but ,she has to goes to work every day ,so she can\'t came.I did well in the dance match ,and I get trophies and certificates, I like compete and it makes me prond and confident.if Ilose I will not feel sad because I can learn my mistakes and I can get a trophy next time.

miaowmom 发表于 2013-9-16 21:29:03

晶莹剔透 发表于 2013-9-16 18:20 static/image/common/back.gif
Q1:
I think these people might compete:
*a spelling bee

To Mary,

I once competed in a dancing match,I went to the dance match with my father,my (mother)mom should (could\'ve come )came too,but ,she has to (go) goes to work every day ,so she can\\\'t (come) came.I did well in the dance match ,and I get trophies and certificates ( so many?????? more than one????? @_@), I like compete (competing or to compete) and it makes me prond and confident.if Ilose I will not feel sad because I can learn (from) my mistakes and I can get a trophy next time.

媽姨還是用中文吧
MARY,寫得好好哦。不過呢,有個問題要注意下哦,can, should, could, must, need, to這些詞語的後面,要用動詞的原始形式哦。我們會講 I have to go, she has to go....... I can fly.(做夢的時候)I can swim. I could not get the ball.....

還有一個小問題,句子寫完了,要寫個\".\"哦,不要全部用\",\"。

然後呢,還有father 與mother是在一起的,mom and dad在一起,mummy, daddy在一起。

晶莹剔透 发表于 2013-9-17 12:19:45

Q2:
I once competed in a dancing match,I went to the dance match with my father,my mother could have come too,but ,she has to go to work every day ,so she can\'t come.I did well in the dance match ,and I get trophies and certificates,because,I entered lots of races I like competing and it makes me prond and confident.if Ilose I will not feel sad because I can learn from my mistakes and I can get a trophy next time.

sandydad 发表于 2013-9-18 19:40:27

本帖最后由 sandydad 于 2013-9-19 09:13 编辑

Q1.
*a spelling bee
*a tennis match
*a game of checkers
Q2.
I shouldn\'t tell you anything about me. But I do if you are curious. As a secret agent, you should know how to fire a gun. Before you were chosen, you had to win in a shooting test. Only top 3 would be selected to be secret agents. It meant you would compete with over 100 candidates in a test. To be honest, I am terrible at gun shooting but courage pushed me forwards.
It was my turn to shoot, I stood in front of a table with a gun on it. I put the gun up, my head was sweating. I took a breath ,aimed at the target and pulled the trigger. Bang! Bang! Bang! .....my hand was shaking and wobbling during firing. I put the gun down when all bullets gone. Believe it or not, I did not know where the bullets hit except one. There was only ONE hole in the middle of the red spot. The crowd shouted at the back.
I thought they mistook that all bullets struck the target at one point. Gook luck had never come to me before. Undoubtedly I was the winner in the test. This is a secret, just between you and me.

Zada 发表于 2013-9-21 01:04:33

本帖最后由 Zada 于 2013-9-21 12:15 编辑

谢谢猫妈,这个是第一题吧

1.Which of the following are activities in which a person might compete?
a spelling bee
a tennis match
a game of checkers
2.Tell about a time when you competed in an activity with a group, a friend, or a relative. Do you like to? Why or why not.
I likecompete because of competition games can enhance our friendship, but also allows our brains to get exercise

miaowmom 发表于 2013-9-21 11:53:56

Zada 发表于 2013-9-21 01:04 static/image/common/back.gif
谢谢猫妈,这个是第一题吧

對的,LOMY加油。

Cindy 发表于 2013-9-22 17:58:32

本帖最后由 Cindy 于 2013-9-22 18:31 编辑

a spelling bee
a tennis match
a game of checkers

Q2.
I competed with a boy that was older than me. We played table tennis. I won. It was fun!
I like competing because I like to win. But even if I lose, it lets me know that there are people as good as me, or even better. Then I would learn from them, and have more skills. That\'s why I like to compete.
                                                                                                                              -Cindy

Cindy只是听音频、看书、看点动画,没上过课外的课程,而且我们英文也差,没法帮到她,特别是写这块,估计有不少问题,麻烦猫妈帮Cindy看看,多多指点呵

-Cindy妈

miaowmom 发表于 2013-9-22 21:16:48

Cindy 发表于 2013-9-22 17:58 static/image/common/back.gif
a spelling bee
a tennis match

I competed with a boy that was older than me. We played table tennis. I won. It was fun!
I like competing because I like to win. But even if I lose, it ( will let ) lets me know that there are people as good as me, or even better than me. Then I ( can) would learn from them, and have (learn/gain)more skills. That\\\'s why I like to compete.

sandydad 发表于 2013-10-6 21:42:01

本帖最后由 sandydad 于 2013-10-6 22:00 编辑

Q1.
*a spelling bee
*a tennis match
*a game of checkers
Q2.
I competed a relay race in our school’s sport day with a group. On that day the sun was shining, my schoolmates were warming up and so was I. After a few minutes we were ready to start the race. Every class was divided into two teams. There were ten students in each team. Each team stood on one line of the playground. Only five teams competed at each time. The person who was running have to grasp a baton, he have to hand over the baton to the person who was in front of him.
3!2!1! BOOM! The race started. Everyone were doing their best, they ran as fast as they could. At last, we were the second. We were a little bit upset, but we were proud of our group.
Actually I prefer competing as a group to an individual, if you have some problems or difficulties that you can’t complete, your teammates might help you. They will give you advice and they won’t let you down, they encourage you, it makes you feel stronger, and build up team spirit.
I like to compete. There are few reasons :
1.I can learn many things from my opponents
2.I can make many new friends.
3.I can practice myself
4.I can know what level I am in.
-- Sandy

byegood 发表于 2020-10-27 17:57:50

感谢分享好资源
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 敗家論壇簡單版-compete 20130911