miaowmom 发表于 2013-9-24 20:00:19

寫作論壇-splendid 大童家長同樣歡迎20130924

本帖最后由 miaowmom 于 2013-9-24 20:52 编辑

splendid
adjective
Splendid means grand in nature, quality, or achievement. Splendid also means superb, excellent, or brilliant.

Synonyms:   (5 points)
Antonyms:   (5 points)

Writing task: (20 points)
German composer Ludwig van Beethoven was born on December 16, 1770. Many people regard him as the greatest composer for orchestra who ever lived. Listen to a musical work by Beethoven. A good choice is the last movement of his splendid Ninth Symphony. You may already know the melody. After you have listened, write a review of the music. Describe what you think makes it splendid.

(四年級以上,及家長來玩。先聽音樂,再來寫哦。呵呵,沒有貝9找我.)

sandydad 发表于 2013-9-24 20:59:57

music review?? full of imagination ar~~~~

洋洋妈 发表于 2013-9-25 04:43:12

哇,猫妈写作论坛的难度系数,不断升级啊,这贝越来越不好赚啦,{:soso_e120:}

这种孩子以前可能没太接触过的写作体裁,猫妈能否给出一个大概的写作提纲 or a brief introduction about how to write a good music review.

等孩子放学,和他一起来听,来写。

洋洋妈 发表于 2013-9-26 12:26:35

本帖最后由 洋洋妈 于 2013-9-26 14:46 编辑

杨杨来交作业了。说实话,这次任务有点难,孩子还没有那种阅历、欣赏水平和音乐知识来写好的乐评,只能写写最直观的感受。我有帮助孩子来组织文章结构。

Q1
Synonyms:   gorgeous, magnificent, impressive
Antonyms:    ordinary, common, normal

Q2
The Symphony No. 5 in C minor of Ludwig van Beethoven was written in 1804–1808. It is one of the most popular and best-known compositions in classical music.

When I hear Symphony No.5, it sounds like a fierce battle going on. The battle is between Beethoven and his fate as a composer losing his hearing.

The first four notes of the piece da-da-da-DUM are really powerful like a beat on my heart that gives me courage and inspiration. Although I feel sad for Beethoven because he couldn’t hear anymore, I still admire his courage through his music as if he was saying “I shall seize fate by the throat.”

Beethoven’s all masterpieces are fabulous but I think Symphony No.5 is the most splendid because it shows not only his music talent, but also his courage, strength and persistence.

晶莹剔透 发表于 2013-9-26 22:01:53

Q1:
Synonyms: glory、magnificant、wonderful、excellent.
Antonyms: dim、decline、common、gloomy.
Q2:
Today,I listened a song,It was made by Beethoven.It\'s called \"The fourth movement of Beethoven\'s ninth symphony ode to joy.\"
When I listen the frist movement,I thought it\'s lightning .But soon,The music has become lower and lower,Like the sun is rising.And the sun looks like it has rises ,Because the music was louder and louder again,.Then the music become very joyful ,Like the birds are singing on the tree and the people were dancing happily.
I think Beethoven is very strong because he is deaf .I am surprised to see this famous musician made so many splendid songs.I should study him.

红尘炼心 发表于 2018-10-2 15:19:56

想加群,好像没法加入的?咋回事啊?

Giant 发表于 2019-10-12 09:05:23

多谢分享
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 寫作論壇-splendid 大童家長同樣歡迎20130924