岚岚妈 发表于 2014-9-19 11:24:09

孩子的写作作业

孩子从三年级学其中开始学写作文,至今一年未到,贴几篇作文,留个脚印纪念成长,也祝愿她能获得长足进步。欢迎高人指点。

Amy's Bad Day      Amyhad a horrible day. When she woke up, she noticed two horrendous mask on herpillows. She screamed and yelled in fright for a minute. After a long shout,she went down, and began to eat her breakfast. There were one billionmosquitoes flying around her left leg. She tried to kill them, but they flewtoo fast. After breakfast, she left for school. She is incredibly surprisedwhen she stepped out of her door. The street were filled with one millionpsycho killer head biting ducks. Eventually, she reached her school three hourslater, because the ducks were killing people. When she saw her teacher, sheshouted at Amy for ten minutes because she wasn't punctual.   Whatan awful day!
The Truth about Autistic People        Doyou know anything about autistic people? Let me tell you the truth about them.       They'rebad at communication. They don't like to communicate with other people. Theirpronunciation is odd. Their speed is also funny. I bet you would laugh if youhear them speaking. Some of them even can't talk. They're not deaf but it'sjust hard for autistic people.       Theirbehavior is bizarre, as well . They hate to change things. Even if you let themsit in a different chair as usual, they won't agree. Plus, they play toys inweird ways. They don't want to attend games or competitions too. Also they onlypay attention to one thing.       Alot of people think autistic people are stupid. However, they aren't. Some ofthem are great artists. They can draw as beautiful as us. Some of them arewonderful musicians. They are as talented as Beethoven! Some of them are goodat computers. They are better than my dad!
       Let'stake care of autistic people. Give them a better life. It's fair for the world.
Violent Habits       You may have heard your parentssay," Don't start violent habits." Yet what does "violent"mean? Let's find out that interesting problem.       "Violent" is the same meaningof "violence". Violent means hurting living things. If you punchedsomebody, you're violent. Yet stealing is not a part of violent in the normalidea because it doesn't hurt your body. Insulting words can also be violentbecause they hurting your feeling. They sound like that," You are sostupid! You're as nasty as a big fat pig that never take a bath!"       Now, I want you to squeeze your eyes shutand follow my words to imagine. On a bright lovely sunny morning, you went to aneat park. There were small energetic fish in the river. Trees grew strong andhealthy. Kids played a lot of games. Plus, there was a large sport field.Everything was peaceful until a rude person ran in. He bang bang bang shoteveryone in the park for no reason. He poured poison water into the river soall the fishes would get ill and died. He cut all the trees that helped people.It wasn't enough for the guy! He even destroyed the nice sports field that hadbeen built for ten years!       I bet you hate these violent habits. Soplease don't be violent. By the way, do you understand the word violent now?Trip to the Fire Museum       LastThursday,I went to the "Shanghai Fire Museum". It was almost perfect.       Iwent there with a dumb teacher with a dumb teacher by bus. A noisy child wasbehind me. I tried to be patient. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore so I toldhim to be quiet.       Whenwe arrived at the fire museum, my trip was getting worse. We didn't have any timeto take pictures or go to the bathroom. "I knew I should have stayed hometoday."I whispered to myself.      Then, a host came and led us to the secondfloor and the third floor. Guess what, my trip got much better. The host toldus fun facts and useful knowledge about fire and firefighters, such as ifyou're on fire, you need to stop, drop and roll. We also saw a lot of toolsthat firefighters used a long time ago. I listened so carefully that I didn'tmissed a single word. As the visit went on, I began to grin bigger and bigger.       Itwas time to go home, I was so frustrated that tears almost appeared in my eyes.I waved goodbye to the fire museum and wished it good luck.

xinyi1020 发表于 2014-9-19 19:36:23

xixikittyhmily 发表于 2014-10-22 01:08:19

写得很好啊 太强了!

luo7128 发表于 2015-7-26 22:50:24

真是很厉害啊!家里教的,还是孩子在外面班上学的?

陈乐言 发表于 2015-7-30 10:45:39

看不懂。写的什么啊。

lisa(丁) 发表于 2015-7-30 14:28:01

三年级学校刚开始学吧,:L

嘟嘟0801 发表于 2017-7-16 13:58:00

三年级学校刚开始学吧,

Giant 发表于 2019-10-21 15:31:30