white9296 发表于 2014-10-28 15:31:31

(求助)请高手共同补充完第六届奥斯卡最佳短片《The three piggs》台词

本帖最后由 white9296 于 2014-10-28 15:35 编辑

视频链接:http://gjw8000.blog.163.com/blog/static/169612093201282752358616/
下面是我初步整理的,哪位高手能帮着一起整理,指正错误,不胜感激!
第六届(1934)奥斯卡最佳动画短片--《三只小猪》Three Little PigsCharacter(人物):Pig1( 笛子猪)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg                            Pig2( 提琴猪)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpg                             Pig3( 勤劳猪)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image006.jpg                           Big bad wolf(大坏狼) file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image008.jpgPig1file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image009.jpg唱:I build my house of straw(稻草、麦秆). 我用稻草盖房子。I build my house of hay(作牲口饲料用的干草). 我用干草盖房子。Itake my flute,AndI don’t give up playing the flute(笛子) around all day. (我拿着笛子整天吹笛不在意,怎么休息最快意。) Pig2唱:Ibuild my house of sticks(枝条、枯枝、柴枝). Ibuild my house of twigs(细枝、嫩枝)。with the “Hey diddle diddle” along (<Hey diddle diddle>是一首英文儿歌,猪老二爱唱歌,“嘿,哎呀”),paya bit on labor.I play all kinds of tricks (游戏)(我用木条盖房子。我用树枝盖房子。嘿,哎呀,我拉提琴玩游戏。) Pig3唱:I build my houseof stones(石头). I build my houseof bricks(砖头). Have no chance to sing and dance,For work and play makes all means(我用石头盖房子,我用砖头盖房子。我不唱歌也不跳舞,劳动玩耍要分清。file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image009.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpg(合唱):He don’t spare time to play. Time to play .Timeto play. All he does is work all day.他没时间去玩耍,去玩耍,去玩耍,每天只会盖房屋子、每天只会盖房子) Pig3You can play a great deal. Nothing you guy maybe thought . I’ll safe, and you’llbe sorry when the wolf come to your door.你们可以玩耍可以嬉戏,你们可以当我是傻瓜。当大野狼来敲门,我很安全你们危险。file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image009.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpgAhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(啊哈哈哈哈哈……)唱:Who’safraidof the big bad wolf. big bad wolf , big badwolf .Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf , big bad wolf .谁会怕那只大野狼。大野狼。大野狼。(重复一遍)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image012.jpg(说唱)I’ll punch him in the nose.我一拳打在他鼻子上file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image013.jpg I’llhitch him in rope.我用绳子套住他。file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image009.jpgI’llkick on his chin我一脚踢在他下巴.file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image009.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpgWe’lltidy up him on the spot.我们当场收拾他( 做射击动作,嘴里发:shoot shoot shoot声音)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image014.jpg (悄然接近,惊吓音乐起时突然跳出,两小猪吓跑了,狼一直追到笛猪家)“Open the door,and let me in!”(狼凶狠地喊:“把开门打开,让我进来”。file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image009.jpg “Not bythe hair of my chinny-chin-chin!(不,稻草房子会保护我——!By the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!绝对不可能的意思)”file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image014.jpg3:30 Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and blow yourhouse in!( 我要深呼吸,吹口气,把你的房子吹倒!)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image014.jpg Exhale(吹)   Exhale(吹) Exhale(吹): Curses!( 可恶!) (假装)说:Well, they are too smart for me .Guess I’ll go home.(Isure that my track will fool them. Wait and see.)(场景:房倒了,笛猪一路逃到琴猪木屋前,木门打不开,狼假装离开):可恶!(假装)呃!他们还真有点小聪明。我看我回家算了。(我敢肯定他们听到脚步声会上当!等着瞧!)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image015.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image016.jpg(倚门倾听,) He is gone.(4:35主题曲起,两猪在木屋内) 唱:Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf. bigbad wolf , big bad wolf .Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf . big bad wolf.谁会怕那只大野狼。大野狼。大野狼。谁会怕那只大野狼。大野狼。大野狼。file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image014.jpg装扮成羊来敲门“knock、knock 、knock” (敲门声) file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpg (躲到地毯下,颤抖着问)Who’sthere?(谁呀?)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image014.jpg5:00(装可怜)I’m a poor littlesheep, with no place to sleep. Open the door and let me in.(我是只可怜的小羊,无家可归。请打开门让我进来。)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image009.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpg5:04: “No. By the hairof my chinny-chin-chin! You can’t fool us in the poor old sheep skin (不,木头房子会保护我们——!你披着可怜老羊的皮绝对骗不了我们!)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image017.jpg Then I’llhuff and I’ll puff and blow your house in!( 我要深呼吸,吹口气,把你的房子吹垮!)Exhale(吹)Exhale(吹)Exhale(吹)(木房倒了,俩猪逃到大猪家,一路上儿狼紧追不舍,扯住了猪尾巴但被挣脱后撞上了大树,树上的大堆果实砸到了狼,俩猪逃到了大猪家,)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image006.jpgSee! I’ve told you what would happen whenthat big wolf come around .Only bricks house stops the wolf. NowI can play and you safe and sound (大猪拴门后说唱:“瞧!我早说过,大野狼出现会怎样。只有砖房才能挡住他。我们现在才算是安全了。现在我弹琴你们唱。)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image006.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpg三只小猪弹唱:Who’safraidofthe big bad wolf. big bad wolf , big bad wolf .Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf, big bad wolf , big bad wolf .谁会怕那只大野狼。大野狼。大野狼。谁会怕那只大野狼。大野狼。大野狼。((Knock. Knock. Knock. 砖房外敲门声起)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image006.jpg(两只小猪躲床下,大猪应门)“Who’s there?”谁呀?file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image018.jpgI am the poor brushman. I will work you whiteto colors .我是可怜的油漆工,我会把你房子刷漂亮。file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image019.jpgAnd you?!(“你?!”趁狼不备,敲打狼)file:///C:/Users/Samsung/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image020.jpg Ough(痛叫声)! My head! By thehair of your chinny, Chin—Chin!(你们这群大笨蛋!) And I’ll huff and puff and blow your house in!( 我要深呼吸,吹口气,把你的房子吹倒!)Exhale(吹)Exhale(吹) Exhale(吹) Exhale(使劲吹)……………………7:35 ( The wolf is tired. The wolf is furious. He has another ideas.)(狼吹得筋疲力尽,又想出了个鬼主意)从烟囱爬进,结果小猪已经料到备好打开锅。老狼掉进了滚烫的锅里,落荒而逃)啊、啊、啊……8:19三只在砖房内快乐地边跳边唱主题曲《谁会怕那只大野狼》(曲终)

white9296 发表于 2014-10-29 19:01:21

高手还没出现啊:'(

ksly001 发表于 2014-10-29 21:28:30

我刚才听写的
I build my house of straw
I build my house of hay
I took my flute,
And I don’t give up a hook. I play around all day.

I build my house of sticks
I build my house of twigs。
with the “Hey diddle diddle”, I play on the middle and therefore play the sticks..

I build my houseof stones
I build my houseof bricks.
I have no chance to sing and dance for the work and play dork makes.

He don’t take time to play. Time to play .Timeto play. All he does is work all day.

You can play while I’m still. Nothing you can make thought . I’ll be safe, and you’llbe sorry when the wolf don't lose your door.

Who’safraidof the big bad wolf. big bad wolf , big badwolf .Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf .

I’ll punch him in the nose.
I’ll tie him in a nut.
I’ll kick him in the chin
We’ll put him on the spot.

Who’safraidof the big bad wolf. big bad wolf , big badwolf .Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf .

“Open the door,and let me in!”
“Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!!
I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow yourhouse in!

Curse!
Well, you are too smart for me .Guess I’ll go home.
He is gone.Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf. bigbad wolf , big bad wolf .Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf .

Who’s there?
I’m a poor littlesheep, with no place to sleep.Please open the door and let me in.
“Not the hairof our chinny-chin-chin! You can’t fool us with that old sheep skin
I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in!

See! I told you what would happen when that big wolf came around .Only bricks and (……)..NowI can ask your safe and sound
Who’safraidofthe big bad wolf. big bad wolf , big bad wolf .Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf, big bad wolf , big bad wolf .
“Who’s there?”
I am the poor brushman. I work with your cottage.

Thank you?!
No, I got you.
By thehair of your chinny, Chin—Chin!
And I’ll huff and puff and I’ll blow your house in!

white9296 发表于 2014-10-30 16:59:41

谢谢,已经补上了些。还能再细抠些么

ksly001 发表于 2014-10-30 18:40:46

Believe me, my dictation is at least 98% correct. Only a little bit is missing.

white9296 发表于 2014-10-30 20:00:41

不好意思想让孩子在口语比赛中以说唱的形式表演,词要与音乐能合上,因此想细抠些。你帮我整理出了两只小猪夸口的那些,谢谢:handshake

white9296 发表于 2014-11-1 20:33:25

本帖最后由 white9296 于 2014-11-1 20:36 编辑

让在美国呆过一年的初中生听写了;也请了大学教授听写,汇总写果如下:
Characters:
Fifer Pig (the one who built straw house) 简称P.A
Fiddler Pig (the one who built wooden house) 简称P.B
Practical Pig (the one who built brick house) 简称P.C
The Big Bad Wolf 简称W

Script:
P.A: I build my house of straw, I build my house of hay! I toot my flute, I don’t give a hoot and play around all day!

P.B: I build my house with sticks, I build my house with twigs! With a hey diddle diddle, play on my fiddle and dance all kinds of jigs!

P.C: I build my house of stone, I build my house of bricks! I have no chance to sing and dance, for work and play don’t mix!

P.A & P.B : He don’t take no time to play, time to play, time to play! All he does is work all day, work all day!

P.C: You can play and laugh and fiddle. Don't think you can make me sore. I'll be safe and you'll be sorry when the Wolf comes through your door!

P.A & P.B: *laugh* chorus: Who’s afraid of the Big Bad Wolf, Big Bad Wolf, Big Bad Wolf? Who’s afraid of the Bid Bad Wolf?

P.A & P.B: (repeat chorus)
P.A: I’ll punch him in the nose!
P.B: I’ll tie him in a knot!
P.A: I’ll kick him in the chin!
P.B: We’ll put him on the spot!

(Wolf appears and chases the pigs)
W.: Open the door and let me in!

P.A: Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!

W.: I’ll huff, and I’ll puff, and I’ll blow your house in!
(The hay house falls)
(P.A runs to P.B’s wooden house)
W.: Curse it! (Idea, get) Well, they’re too smart for me. Guess I’ll go home. (Pretends that he’s gone)
P.A & P.B: He’s gone. (repeat chorus x 2)
(Wolf comes back, disguises as a sheep)
(Knocks on the door)
P.A & P.B: *terrified* Who’s there?
W.: I’m a poor little sheep, with no place to sleep. Please open the door and let me in!
P.A & P.B: Not by the hair of our chinny-chin-chin! You can't fool us with that old sheep skin!
W.: *roars* I’ll huff, and I’ll puff, and I’ll blow your house in!
(The wooden house falls)

(P.A & P.B runs to P.C’s brick house)
P.C: See? I told you what would happen when the big wolf came around. Only bricks and stone that you won’t lose, that will clasp you safe and sound!(另一版本:Only bricks and stones of wall will prove. NowI’ll bless you safe and sound 两人都是在这句上不肯定)
(Knocks on the door)
P.C: Who’s there?
W.: I’m a Fuller Brush man, I walk me way to college!
P.C: Thank you!
W.: Now I got you! (Tries to grab P.C but fails)
W.: *angrily* By the hair of your chinny-chin-chin, I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in!
(Blows several times but fails)
(Wolf tries to get in from the chimney but got burned by the boiling water/turpentine mix. He runs away shrieking.)

THE END

high5 发表于 2014-11-8 01:27:29

Only bricks and stones are wolf-proof.
Now, at last, you're safe and sound

white9296 发表于 2014-11-8 11:14:17

谢谢high版,终于圆满了:D

老婆饼 发表于 2014-11-10 08:56:37

去射手网找,里面有的,我昨天刚找到,那个奥斯卡全集的都有

white9296 发表于 2014-11-10 11:12:28

谢谢,下了好象格式有问题我再试下

pesticides 发表于 2014-12-30 14:31:02