岚岚妈 发表于 2014-11-7 12:26:43

女儿最新作文

进来把女儿的作文抛砖引玉一下,请老师和高手指点。丫头公立小学G4

Brain, Brain, Brain

Our Brian is a veryimportant organ. It can do many things like look, dream and feel. In thisreport we're going to explore the parts of the brain, the functions of thebrain and how to protect it.       There are three main parts of the brain.They are cerebrum, cerebellum and medulla. The cerebrum controls our thinking,our five senses and our memory. The cerebellum controls our movements andbalance. Finally, the medulla or the brain stem controls involuntary actionlike breath.       The brain controls everything we do. Itsends signals to the brain along special nerves. The bran sends signals to ourmuscles. For example, when you step on something sharp, you would immediatelypull away because you recognized the pain. This is called a reflex action.       Our brain is important so it needs to beprotected. Although our skull is hard, our brain is squishy. When we ride abike, we need to wear a helmet. Our brain is a muscle so we need to keep ithealthy by eating and drinking well, getting lots of sleep and thinking hard toexercise our brain.       In conclusion, the brain is a super partof the body. It allows me to read, dance, and write. It's necessary to take care of the brain in order to be able todo lots of fun things.

幸福指数leo 发表于 2014-11-7 15:18:57

都是些牛娃啊。。赞一个~~~~

171460283 发表于 2015-8-21 13:34:43

I like your composition very much. I got known three parts of the brain, the cerebrum, the cerebellum, and the medulla. I had learned something new. Your composition is excellent!
    It looks like that in autumn you'll be in 5th grade. We are in the same grade. I have sent a few diaries in this place as well, they are about my trip to England. I hope that in the future, we'll be able to talk with each other and make our English better together!

zijing0611 发表于 2015-8-25 01:37:06

写的都很棒,赞一下!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 女儿最新作文