网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
本帖最后由 vivin06hi 于 2016-6-29 09:46 编辑

今天下雨,呆家里闲着。犇仔无聊,一口气跟我讲了五六个故事,其中几个有趣的:

Bear Collecting Food for Winter

Once upon a time, there were two bears, one was mama bear, one was papa bear, and one was baby bear. And they slept and slept and slept until spring, and they came out and said, that’s a spring, when we climb up the tree and drink some honey, then we need a big bear tummy. Winter came, we collect some foods and went back home and eat the foods. We wash our lemonade and eat them with our big bear tummies full full full.

xxx he did not eat nothing, but they ate all the honey, and climbed down the tree and went around and went around and went around a tree to hide and seek. So when that came, baby bear saw a white thing, oh, said baby bear, we must collect food because winter came, and they quickly collect some food back home.
The end.

The Boy, the Girl and the Bear

Once upon a time, there was a girl and a boy. And they went around and around the tree but they saw a bear, and they said, what do you want to eat? And he said I want to eat fish.

I find some fish for you to eat, said the boys and girls. So they took 2018 fish out of the pond and gave it to the bear. And the bear was too full to walk, and he just did not move, and he bumped with a plump.

Plumped and bumped, and he pooped a big poop. And he pooped that poop and the rain washed it away. Underground and underground, ok it’s underground, down the drain they round and round and they rounded a pipe, and then nowhere. I just don’t know.

So the bear was very happy, then he went back home in his hole. And then the girls and boys wait for a string to let the bear come out. And there was no cars so they ate some snow, and they ate that snow and they was too cold, so they did nothing, but they put on a scarf, and there was just right for them. Then winter begone, spring came. The bear came out and said, I want to eat 200 fish. And they took 2000 fish into his tummy, and then he said it was just right, a good meal.

The end.

Papa Bear and His Two Cat Babies

A bear and some cats, by orange 20189.

Once upon a time, there was a bear and two cats, the bear was those cats’  papa. And when they said mew mew mew, papa bear makes some food for them. When they did not say mew, he took those bowls away. And when spring came, they was very very very sleepy, so they said mew.. and papa bear put them into bed.

The end.

870 查看 6 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• vivin06hi

楼主 2016-5-21 12:44:21 使用道具

不会贴音频。。
  • 云知道爱图图

2016-5-21 12:51:21 使用道具

太棒了。强大的baby,强大的妈咪!顶一个。图图偶尔会讲,我记不住。而他转头就忘了。
  • 云知道爱图图

2016-5-21 13:14:53 使用道具