网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
本帖最后由 Chocolate-s 于 2016-8-2 11:49 编辑

2015-06-02 heavy rain

My baby is 6 years old now, and since next semester, he’ll be a primary school student. I’ve been learning with him for around 1 year, I taught him everything, and never sent him to any training school yet. So far, I taught him Chinese, Pinyin, math, English, etc. And meantime, my husband do all the housework….lol….Cuz my husband really bad at teaching, he cannot explain well.
Since this 1 year teaching, I found I may continue read books with my baby, and also taught English to him, but math is not my cup of tea. I am a bad math learner. So I'll only focus on languages teaching now.

And from now on, I want at least write the record here once a week, to record all the effort I and my baby made for the learning in the week and our plan for the next week. Also learn from everybody here.
My target for my baby is : let him learn English and Japanese with me. Also let him read Chinese books with me every day.

So far, for English, we've learned [ hello teddy] only~ I'd like to start [xoford reading tree] and [ new concept English] with him next.

For Japanese learning, it's zero. In fact I was inspirited by Mr. 逃离神庙, he is so great. I am being a Japanese learner, I really ashamed for I never taught my baby Japanese yet~but I'll try to taught him in his next semester.

Hope we can have fun together ~~

BTW, I don’t want write in Chinese, cuz I also want to practice my English while I am writing.

1287 查看 22 收藏帖子 (2)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-3 11:14:58 使用道具

本帖最后由 Chocolate-s 于 2015-6-4 09:53 编辑

2015-6-3  cloudy

For Japanese, as I'll start in September, so recently I'll only record for English.

Yesterday night, we finished the books which given by the kindergarden, that book seems quiet easy, most of it, we've already learned in [hello teddy].

Also for oxford reading tree, we heard 3 no-word stories.

And I've received the book for new concept, today the reading pen should also arrive, we'll start to learn new concept today~ a bit excited ~
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-4 10:03:21 使用道具

2015-6-4 sunny

Oh my god, yesterday I had over time work, and back home around 8:30, so I really didn't have any time to taught my baby, so I just let him watched 30 minutes English animation and recited multiplication table for math only~

I really hope no over time, and we can finally start to learn new concept tonight~
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-5 09:53:28 使用道具

2015-6-5  sunny

Yesterday, I also had over time work for half an hour, not so long, so not so bad~

[New concept English- starter A]
    Finally we started to learn learn [New concept English -starter A], and it was so easy for us to finish Unit 1, as we've already learned in [Hello Teddy], tonight we'll start to learn Unit 2.

[Oxford reading tree- stage 1]
    We listened the no-word stories 1-7, 1-8, 1-9, we listened for 3 times for each story~my baby seems quite interested~good boy~
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-6 12:08:28 使用道具

本帖最后由 Chocolate-s 于 2015-6-6 12:10 编辑

2015-6-6 sunny

Yesterday, no over time work, hurray~~

And I am so glad that my baby said:" Mom, let's play English." And then he took his reading pen with his reading book~ He didn't say [study] but said [ paly]~ great~ my baby gradually loving to learn english now~

We learned unit 2, it was easy too~ great~ like a review for him~

We listened 1-10, 1-11, 1-12.....finially all no word book finished, today we can start to use book instead of ipad, as I didn't buy the no-word books, I think they are not so useful~

Today will be no over time work. BTW, I work from Tuesday to Saturday~
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-9 09:01:54 使用道具

2015-6-9  cloudy

We learned to unit 5 now, easy again~ a good review for us~ If we can continue to learn one unit for one day, then within 10 days we can finish this book, great~

We listened 3 stories per day....and in the moring I let him to listen to the mp3, it seems that he can still remember, and when he listen to it, he can tell me what happened, great~ that's just what I want to see~

Ok, Great, keep going~
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-10 09:01:32 使用道具

6-10  Rainy

We learned Unit 6 yesterday, still seems easy, just the exercises are harder, so it took longer time for us to finish, which means we don't have enough time to left for Chinese learning....oh, I have to adjust our learning schedule again~~

Still we learned 3 stories, they are also easy. We listen to mp3 while we reading those books, every story we listen for 2 times, cuz if more than 2 times, baby seems not patient and not interested.....but if only 2 times, he seems very happy and interested....what's more, I can feel he is very confident and pround of himself for he can follow the mp3.....

Anyway, seems [New concept English- starter A] getting harder, and we can only learn from 8pm~9:20pm, in this short time, I can not let him learn English and also Chinese. So I'll try to start the study at 7:40 or 7:50, learn [New concept English- starter A] and [Oxford reading tree- stage 1] for one day, Or learn [New concept English- starter A] and Chinese for one day. And on Sat., Sun., and Mon., I'll taught all~

Ok let's keep move on~
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-11 09:46:40 使用道具

6-11 Sunny

We learned only half of Unit 7 yesterday night, in fact it was not so hard, but seems the content are more than before, so it took longer time. Anyway, from now only , we will learn 1 unit for 2 nights. You know it not only book but also have the exercise book.

We learned 3 books again, he is interested, good......just there are more words, if let him memorize all these, it will take some time, so I will just let him read, listen and understand, but don't require him to memorize all these. Anyway, we've already have new concept for "study".

Ok, our new schedule:
    math 2 pages
    07:50~9:00 new concept (half unit) + oxford (2 stories)
    09:00~09:20 Chinese

• Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-12 08:55:38 使用道具

本帖最后由 Chocolate-s 于 2015-6-12 08:56 编辑

6-12 Sunny

Ok, finally I realized it is not the content became more, so makes our speed slow down, but there are many writing exercise. I never asked my baby to write even in Chinese, let along English, so he is not get used to it, and it is really take long time for him to write.
    Yesterday night, we finished Unit 7, but it took more than 1 hour. So I decided, from today we only learn 1 lesson per day. there are 3 lessons in 1 unit. Although the speed will slow down, but  haste makes waste~

As we decided to read only 2 stories per day, that's what we did last night~

These 2 days left no time for us to learn Chinese~
    Also, as my baby complain the math are too much for him, so I'll reduce 1 page for him.

Now comes our new schedule:
    math 1 page
    07:50~9:00 new concept (1 lesson) + oxford (2 stories)
    09:00~09:20 Chinese

Fighting~

• Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-13 15:33:47 使用道具

6-13 sunny

As we planed, we learned lesson one of Unit 8~

2 stories again~

Everything seems under my control~ good~
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-16 14:23:14 使用道具

6-16 Rainy

During the weekend, we learned to lesson 1 of Unit 10 now~

3 stories per day for the weekend,  we learned to 1-40 now~~

We also read[ hi, fly guy] and [the town mouse and the country mouse]~

My baby is quite interested~ and sometimes, he'll hug me and say:" Thank you Mom for teach me everything~"....lol....

• Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-17 08:14:31 使用道具

6-17 Rainy

We finished Unit 10~

3 stroies again, we learned to 1-43

At the end of this month, my baby will back hometown for the summer vacation, I can teach him nothing during that period. I hope I can finish [New concept English- starter A] at least~

So there will always be 2 lessons per day, even we left no time for [Oxford reading tree- stage 1]~
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-18 15:10:34 使用道具

本帖最后由 Chocolate-s 于 2015-6-19 10:13 编辑

6-18 Rainy

We finished 2 lessons of Unit 11~

we learned to 1-46 now~

In fact I found it is a bit hard for we to learn 2 lessons of [New concept English- starter A], as seems my baby still not get used to write, so it's really take long time for him to finish the exercise. But as I really want to finish this book at the end of this month, I have to tight the tense~

Ok , fight for a little more....then will be the long summer vacation~
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-19 10:12:56 使用道具

6-19 Cloudy

There are too much exercises in Lesson 3 of Unit 11, so we only learned 1 lession last night~But it's ok, from tomorrow, there will be 3 days for dragon boat day ~

we learned to 1-49
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-23 09:38:51 使用道具

6-23 Cloudy

As we planned, we learned to the lesson 2 of Unit 14.

we learned to DD1 series now~

We also read [where are the wild things are] and [the given tree]~ but I found my baby only interested in my translation, as he can not understand the English, and there are so many new words for him.....
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-24 09:30:31 使用道具

6-24 Cloudy

We learned 2 lessons, we finished Unit 14, and learned lesson 1 of Unit 15. So today fnally we'll finish [New concept English- starter A], so cool~~

We didn't learn this book yesterday, as when we finish [New concept English- starter A], it's already 9:20, but never mind~no haste~

Keep going~

2015-6-24 18:46:41 使用道具

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-25 09:07:38 使用道具

6-25 Sunny
    Although we didn't finish the book as we planned, but we just left the exercise of the last lesson, today we'll definitely finish this book~ and review all the words we learned in this book~

As we planned to sleep before 9:30, so we didn't have any time for this book, hope tonight we can learn this book~

• Chocolate-s

楼主 2015-6-27 12:14:16 使用道具

6-27 Sunny
    Ok, finally we finished this book, and we had a little review.....my baby can memorize almost 90% vocabularies of the book.

We learned to DD-9~

OK, from today, we'll turn in summer holiday mode~my baby will almost learn nothing but just play around in his grand's house~~Let's meet in September!!
  • chm8624@163.com

2015-7-2 19:55:24 使用道具

You are great mom,
  • amstel-river

2015-7-2 20:47:25 使用道具

Bon courage, but there are lots of space for improving.
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2016-7-4 14:08:27 使用道具

本帖最后由 Chocolate-s 于 2016-8-2 11:48 编辑

2016-7-4  Sunny

Wow, so unblievable! After 1 year, I come here again to update my blog~

Although I didn't come here, our study never stopped~ Just I don't have the habit to keep writing blog~

Now we've finished the study for New concept English 1A and 1B, and we are learning the DD-4 for Oxford Reading Tree now~My plan is to finish grade 6 within this summer holiday~

Also, we started the Japanese learning since this summer holiday~ Hope we can finished Lesson 2.....lol....

I promissed myself I'll come here to update our steps when I am in the mode~~La La La~~
  • Chocolate-s

楼主 2016-8-2 11:48:03 使用道具

2016-8-2  Sunny

English: Oxford reading tree Band 5
    Japanese : Lesson 2

Our goal:
    English: finish Oxford reading tree Band 6
    Japanese: finish Lesson 3

Fighting~~>_<