171460283 发表于 2015-8-24 22:04:07

Swimming is Fun(游泳真爽)

本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-8-26 11:43 编辑

Yesterday afternoon, my aunt and uncle took me to the swimming pool to have a swim.I put on my swim clothes and with a swim ring. I climbed carefully down a ladder and stepped onto the floor of the swimming pool where it’s shallow.The water is warm, at once, I’m feeling great. I tried to walk on the floor towards the other side and I was able to move a little.After a while, I decided that I should swim instead of keep walking on the floor. I tried the way which my parents had taught me, it was very, very slow, but I did move around.I swam slowly a tiny bit towards where the deep water is to just have a better look at the other boys and girls swimming at top speed. They are moving extremely fast and making lots of water splashing.Suddenly, I felt that my feet cannot touch the floor easily. So I know that I must be already too close towards that white line on the water that looks like a gigantic worm. And I used what I have just learned by myself to swim back towards the edges, and my feet can touch the floor again.The rest of the swim was happy. I chocked the water in my nose sometime and I have to cough, but the rest was all right. I’m never happier.I climbed onto the shore to rest for one minute, I tried to kick the water in the pool, suddenly I lost my balance, and I fell right back into the pool again just as I wanted.Oh man, I looked at the colorful cap in the distance. My cousin’s coming. This time he splashed some water on me with the board in his hands. But luckily I’m having my back to him so my nose doesn’t get all sprayed with water again.I tried practicing swimming from one place to another place, and I was able to swim faster by having one arm in front of another.Oh no, here’s comes my cousin again! I tried to swim away but he swims faster than me, I ducked my head into the water until he swims away again, it feels great to have my head into the water, it was all terrific except my nose!When I was resting, I suddenly noticed that a big wind is blowing outside. It’s going to rain soon. After another short swim, we left the swimming pool and got back home just in time to avoid the rain.

wendy/ka冰点 发表于 2015-8-25 00:03:33

沙发么?牛蛙一枚,鉴定完毕

zijing0611 发表于 2015-8-25 01:33:33

写的太好了!

浩浩妈 发表于 2015-8-25 07:25:22

厉害!                  

蟹子的叨叨 发表于 2015-8-25 08:21:14

好厉害,赞
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Swimming is Fun(游泳真爽)