网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
使用道具
浩浩妈

2016-09-17

[语法和写作] 英文日记

2016-8-15
     Today we went to Tianhougong.When we got there, it was 11:30. I wanted to swim, but I couldn't, because thebeach was closed. A person died there(公告说是因为山体滑坡landslide,保安还是什么人说是因为死了一个人). But we still could catch crabs among the rocks. Catching crabs is fun. We caught some small crabs.They can’t be eaten. If you ate them, you might get sick. If you got sick, youmight die, just like that person. So I don’t eat the small crabs. I don’t wantto eat them either. I think they are poor. So I let them go.
     I’m not happy today, because Ihave to do much homework. Dinner was sea food. I hate sea food. So, it’s aawful day.
2065 查看 12 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-9-24 17:40:59 使用道具

推荐
    2016-8-21
    Today I want to go to school, though I hate school, but there is too much homework on holidays. I write three essays everyday. Is that enough? No! I need to do math and English homework too. I will be crazy. If I was a king, I will let every teacher never give us homework. I am sure that every child would like this. If I was a king, we could play computer games all day, eat everything we want. Of course you can’t eat everything, I want to eat. I think lots of people will like this.
  • 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-9-24 18:34:31 使用道具

Saturday,September 24, 2016  Sunny
    It was winter holiday! No homework for a year! Ok,maybe not, it was a month, but that’s enough. The thing I can do in the schooljust learn, learn and learn. But in winter holiday, I can do many things, likeplaying computer games, staying at home and watching TV. I think children justneed to go to school two days a week. Why we need lots of homework? I don’tknow. Why we need to stay at school? Staying at home and Watching TV isn’tbetter than staying at school all day? You still can learn. So, I like winterholiday, it means no school and no teachers.
  • 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-10-26 07:58:03 使用道具

本帖最后由 浩浩妈 于 2016-10-26 09:06 编辑

2016-10-24
    I got up at 7:00 this morning, then I went to school. When I got home after school, I had lunch and went to school again. I think school is good, because I don't need to stay with my mom. I think she is worse than the school. So when I stay at home, I'm not happy. At school, the teachers will let you play. My mom always shouts at me. In her eyes, I'm the worst child in the world. My handwriting, my homework, everything. Everyone is much better than me. Maybe she wanted to find a new son. I don't know.
    补充:星期天某培训机构开会回来看到人家个个分数那么高我不淡定了,忍不住骂了浩浩一通,这是他写的日记。昨天我问他:“你初中想住家里还是住校?”他说:“随便(要是小时候他肯定说想住家里,不想离开我们)。”我笑:“你是不是想住校?这样就可以摆脱我了?”他说:“你是不是看我日记写的内容这样想?我写的日记你怎么可以相信呢?那不是我的心里话,我的心里话怎么会告诉你们呢?”我:“你的心里话为什么不告诉我们?”他后来补充说:“我觉得还是住家里好一点。”也许还是觉得我不骂的时候多。
  • 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-11-1 08:16:56 使用道具

本帖最后由 浩浩妈 于 2016-11-2 07:40 编辑

2016-10-31
    My mom said that I am lazy. I said:"I know."  And she was angrier. I don't know why my mom said that I am not good enouth. My English test was great. I had 94%. That's very nice. But she doesn't think so. She thought I should get 98% or 100%. I don't understand why parents want their children to be the best in their classes, even that's impossible.
    唉,看了他的日记只有叹息,他做作业非常毛躁,书写差不说,写单词都缺胳膊短腿,同一页写afternoon, 一个对一个错,很显然不是不会写,写个for也写成fo,Rob照着抄抄成Rod. 有的人认为不是粗心,是练习得不够,你看这个小孩能加码么?能指望他刷题么?从来没打过,骂也很少骂,偶尔骂一次日记里满满的指控。小孩太有主见是好还是不好呢?你让他往东他要往西。人家成绩好的小孩都是非常乖巧听话的,是乖巧听话才成绩好呢还是成绩好更乖巧听话呢?我也无从知道了,罢了,考不上名校就算了。
  • 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-11-1 16:28:07 使用道具

订正日记的时候他突然不想看这两篇了,他说跳过这两篇。我说:“我觉得你这日记写得很好。”他有些不好意思,说:”就是太消极了。“我说:”我觉得你能说出你的真实想法很好,这样我们才知道你是怎样想的,我和爸爸就会商量调整一下。“他掩饰说:”这不是我的真实想法。“反正他写了不好听的过后都不认。
  • 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-11-24 17:18:12 使用道具

2016-11-13
    My home is small. It has seven rooms. In the living room there are two tables. There are three cups on the table. And there is a TV near the table. In my bedroom there is a bed and a bookcase. There are many books and toys too. I like reading and playing with toys. So mom and dad bought many books and toys for me. They are so kind. In my mom and dad's bedroom there is a computer, a desk and a bed. I love my house.
  • 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-11-24 17:18:30 使用道具

2016-11-6
    Today I asked my mom to buy a pen. But she forgot. I am sad, because I can't do my homework without it. So I called my dad to get a pen for me. My dad bought a black pen for me. I don't like black. I like blue. So I told my dad I want a blue pen. He said there aren't any blue pens in the shop. I think he is a liar. So I sat on the chair and waited him to get a blue pen for me. But he didn't.
  • 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-11-24 17:18:50 使用道具

2016-11-23
    Yesterday I went to Huangpu park. We took many photos. We had a picnic there. We ate lots of different food. I like bread best. Then I drank some milk. We went back home in the afternoon. Then we went shopping. We had fish, meat and vegetables for dinner. I read a book, then I went to bed. What a happy day!
  • 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-12-13 07:32:27 使用道具

本帖最后由 浩浩妈 于 2016-12-13 07:37 编辑

2016-9-4
    Last weekend my mother and I went to Disneyland. We went there by plane. We met Darren and his mom. We took a photo with the Disney castle. It is beautiful. Then we played lots of different games with Micky Mouse and Donald Duck. We ate lunch together. We ate beef, fish, rice, vegetables, pork and some tomatoes. I think they tasted good. I was happy. We went back home and talked about our trip.
  • 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-12-13 07:41:48 使用道具

2016-9-11
    Yesterday we went to a zoo. The zoo is big. We went there by bus. There are many animals. I was very excited. First we saw the mokeys. They are cute. I love them. Then I felt a little bit hungry. We ate some apples, beef, vegetables and some cakes. In the afternoon, we saw the birds. I was happy. We went back home by bus too.
  • 浩浩妈

楼主 2016-12-13 08:07:13 使用道具

2016-10-2
    I like reading. I like story books, like A Boy and a Pig. It talks about that a boy has a pig. They love each other. But one day, a wolf wanted to catch the pig. The boy wanted to save the pig. So he scared the wolf off. The boy and the pig lived happily ever after. I like The City Mouse and the Country Mouse too. I like reading. So my parents are proud of me.
  • Giant

2019-10-21 15:36:09 使用道具

谢谢