wjlook 发表于 2018-2-24 16:37:07

6年级写作

本帖最后由 wjlook 于 2018-3-2 20:22 编辑

小孩(6年级)逐渐喜欢上英语,最近喜欢写些东西,虽然感觉有很多的错误,但一直鼓励他,贴在这里希望得到大家的指导,谢谢了!

HELLO,PARIS

Chapter 1

Henry Nawa stood on the porch. It had been a long time since he had seen those little rats,but he was ready, his power would kill them if he wanted to. But inside, he wanted to protect them from danger. from he. Then, his wife, Dora Nawa came outside and said in a low voice “The SVR is coming on the 10 o’clock plane. We better be off now, Don’t take the bottle.” And they were off, left the house and the strongest power in the world waiting for the SVR spy.

Johnson Nawa didn’t know what hit him until today. His father was dead! The most greatest dad in the whole world was dead, gone! His mother was gone too! They had travel to Spain and dead in the house of their own. The SVR spy had gone there and found two cold bodies there, cold bodies. He didn’t know what his sister would think if she know that they are……murdered. The spy, Arsefwa Aski told him that there were something for him and his sister. She gave him one bottle, only one for him, not for his sister. No, don’t think about her! She was just a beast who hated dad and want him to die! She cares nothing but herself. A beast. He looked at the bottle, he looked at his collection. when his father left for Spain, he put his bottle in a strange angle. Johnson put the bottle on the collection’s top. He stand on his bed with tears, he said softly “In the name of Lord, I’ll give this collection to Mark•S•Nawa, Johnson Nawa’s dead father. May he sleep in peace” He began to cry, then he sat up and he gasped, standing by the door, was a girl who hadn’t visit him for years, her sister, was standing by the door.

“Hello, John, your parents are dead, huh? Heard it from SVR” said his sister, “Natalie Nawa, they’re your parents too! You disown them! And I don’t want anything to do with you! Your last name ought to be ‘cold blooded’! Ruin the ‘Nawa’ name!” Growled Johnson,his sister, a cold blooded 13 years old, had killed his uncle and aunt in an argument. And her parents disown her for good. His dad oldest brother, Henry, thought it was his dad who killed them. And said that he will pay back. And disappeared in the Nawa family.

Natalie smiled, she said with evil “bro. You’re just a dumbhead! Dweeb! Nawa’s are all cold blooded! Except for you and Mark. And I, Natalie Nawa was not going to let you go! Mark is dead, and you too” she took out a knife and charge for him

Johnson thought that he was dead! But then he remember his KungFu skill. He gave Natalie a flying kick right on the chest. It kick Natalie’s air out, then, using all his strength, he kicks Natalie. But hit the “breaking wall”, the “breaking wall” could break in a moment. And Johnson is not allow to touch it. The house shook and it gave crack. Johnson looked at his bottle collection one last time. It was three letters! F·L·V!What is it?He didn’t know.The wall gave another shake.He had no choice but to jump out of the window.That’s when the whole house broke down, with Natalie Nawa still in it.

wjlook 发表于 2018-2-24 22:06:52

本帖最后由 wjlook 于 2018-3-2 20:24 编辑

Chapter2

The park wasn’t really a good place to stay in. But for Johnson it is better than nothing. The house was broke into dust. It seems as if there was nothing at all. No house. No people. No family. The teenager was hurt by the police for murder Natalie. He wanted to cry loudly. No family with him, he was alone. He was sleeping on the bench in the park. He couldn’t fall asleep. Police was searching the park all day long, and now they went back to snore. But Johnson was sure there was still someone out there. Suddenly he heard footsteps and voices, he jumped into the bushes. The voices came nearer. It sounds familiar. Then he knew it was Natalie Aski (Arsefwa Aski) and uncle Henry. What on earth are they doing here? He did not say anything, but listen.

“Johnson must be round here. I guess those cops was right about he was a Jerk” said Henry.

“I guess too, SVR did not think that childs (children)”

“Shut up about SVR! Besides, your English is worse than Natalie!” Growled Henry.

“I’m going to siy(say) is that we must before the police and if gets big, FBI, the police will protect him. We must kill him. Blood for blood!” Said Arsefwa in a Russia accent. Hearing this, made Johnson’s blood ran cold. Then the worse thing happened, he sneezed.

“A-Cho”

Henry jumped and screamed! The SVR spy was scared, but she took her black-gun and said “Come out! I know where you is! Or I’ll shoot all way through the park!” Johnson was scared to death, but he thought fast, if he is caught, he is dead. So he run. He ran through bushes, he heard Arsefwa shouting “He is there! Kill him!” He heard a “bang!” Behind him. “Good bye, world! Good bye forever!” He shouted loudly. He was about to die, under his uncle’s gun!

He waited for his eyes to went black. But it didn’t come. What was happening? Isn’t Henry fired all ready? He turned around. In the moonlight, he could see a shape of a girl in front of him. And when that girl turned around, he gasped. It was Natalie Nawa, his elder sister was in front of him. And blood was all over.

He was about to ran to his sister when the gun shoot again. Thistime, it hits Natalie’s shoulder. Again, the bullet zinged into Johnson’s foot. He yelled loudly! There was no time to waste. He put Natalie’s unmoved body on his shoulder and ran for their lives.

Henry didn’t run right away. He phoned someone then he and Arsefwa chased as fast as they could. They didn’t see anything but the kids, the two rats. Henry was too hot-headed that he shot on the street! One or two people went down by accidentally shot them. Henry was really angry “Where are those beasts? I’ll kill him! That Johnson! I can’t believe Natalie had changed sides! Our ‘Warrior’ never let anyone out!” “Duh!(“yes” in Russian) can’t let him go! Her too!” Said Arsefwa

“I won’t let you go, too” Rang a voice behind them. They turn around, and they were handcuffed a second later by Unite States police.

Julia2017 发表于 2018-2-27 22:52:20

非常感谢分享

cococoai 发表于 2018-2-28 00:22:39

非常感谢分享

wjlook 发表于 2018-3-3 13:50:44

Chapter3

Johnson was worried. He wanted to cry out loud. His sister was dying. Every second his sister was one step closer to the death. Her pulse was only a trickle. People was giving him weird looks, but he didn’t mind. The main thing is to get to Hampton No.1 Hospital. It’s nearest one. At last, about 5 minutes later, he saw the tall building of the Hospital. He ran past through the parking lot. Ran on to the steps and ran in to the Hospital. “Be Quick! Call the nurse! This girl was in Great Danger with a capital G!” He shouted.
“John! Is that your—” Johnson turned around, he saw his parents old friend—Dr. James Hu looking at him in a strange way. But he is very strange himself. He had make up on his face with bright red lipsticks! Weird Dr. Hu was big man, not a lady. And what’s more weird was his voice “I say, Johnson. Why are here with your sister?” He said in a lady voice.

“I……I washere because my sis was in danger! Hit by my uncle!” Johnson said quickly, “Help her, please Dr. Hu!”

“Henry shot her two two times!? Too bad.—” Dr. Hu stop suddenly, “Tell me your story later John. I’ll call George to have the operation ready.” Johnson was confused. How does Dr. HU knows Henry and the two shots? And how does he know Natalie was his sister? He puts everything together. Then he smiled. He went to the front desk and dialed three numbers 9-1-1.

He went to a nurse and asked “Ma’am, Is Dr. James Hu on duty today? My father wants to talk to him.” The nurse was an old kind woman. Anyone who saw her would like at once. She smiled , but she said “No, he’s not in, Dr,Hu is sick today. Very sorry, little boy.”

That proves it. That man was not Dr. Hu. He must be Dora E Nawa! Henry’s wife! She always did what Henry told her. Johnson always felt sorry for her. But now, not a bit. Somehow, Henry told Dora that they they were going to the hospital. Dora has almost no time to get ready. So she just put on a wig and a white coat. Johnson didn’t recognize her at once, but when she talks, it gave away everything. Then he thought of something, his sister was in Dora’s hand! No! He ran, a little limping toward the operation room.

Natalie was in a very bad dream. She had dreamed again for the disown. It was a hot summer day. Two days later from killing her uncle and aunt. Her mother was crying, so is Johnson. But his dad was cold. His eyes had no tears, but anger. He said “Go! Go! Go! You are not our child!” Then they all get into the black BMW, and drove away, leaving Natalie behind.

“Natalie—” A voice crushed into the dream. It sounds familiar “Natalie brute—” The voice rang again. She open her eyes, the first people she saw was Dora! And she was holding an AK47, and it was point at her heart! “Say bye-bye, now back to your dream” There was a “boom!”. And Dora disappear from Natalie’s eyes. Now, there were two men and boy standing over her. The two men were police and the boy was… “Johnson boy!” Natalie sat up and hugged her “baby brother” tight.

kmalex_2008 发表于 2019-11-20 22:33:28

谢谢分享!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 6年级写作