老王 发表于 2019-4-26 15:13:18

Dear God, Please Forgive Me for Hating Jessica Maloney - Junia Wonders 绘本

Dear God, Please Forgive Me for Hating Jessica Maloney - Junia Wonders 绘本 电子书PDF

Product details
Grade Level: 3 - 4
Series: Dear God (Book 1)
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (March 25, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1495492192
ISBN-13: 978-1495492198

Dear God, Please Forgive Me for Hating Jessica Maloney Paperback – March 25, 2014
by Junia Wonders(Author), Divin Meir (Illustrator)
https://www.amazon.com/Please-Forgive-Hating-Jessica-Maloney/dp/1495492192

Product details
Grade Level: 3 - 4
Series: Dear God (Book 1)
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (March 25, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1495492192
ISBN-13: 978-1495492198

Suitable for readers aged 5 and up.

A little girl writes an open letter to God to express her feelings about being bullied at school!
Amy hates Jessica Maloney for bullying her at school. Jessica plays cruel tricks on other kids, and no one dares to challenge her.

Not until brave Amy decides to teach Jessica a lesson she will never, ever forget.
But Amy knows hating Jessica is not right, and she feels bad about it. So she writes God a letter to apologize…

Dear God, Please Forgive Me for Hating Jessica Maloney is about bullying at school. It is a concise story told from the point of view of Amy, one of the bully’s targets. In a non-violent manner, the school bully experiences what it’s like to be on the other side of the coin and realizes it’s not at all a pleasant experience. The story aims to entertain, which you’ll be able to tell from its humorous approach. However, it does send a very clear message in a straightforward and non-preachy manner: that it is never okay to bully other children.

Dear God, Please Forgive Me for Hating Jessica Maloney is:
An open letter from a child.
A beautifully written contemporary narrative portraying a child’s personal expression of what it’s like to be a victim of bullying.
Nicely illustrated with dramatic artwork painted in watercolor.
Values-based: It contains a value implicitly woven into the story.
Timeless: The narrative contains an enduring theme that makes it relevant now and in the future.
Unique: The book is an expression of a child’s thoughts and feelings from a unique perspective.
The story is written in a light-hearted, uplifting way to entertain young children and make them smile.
Ideal for that quiet evening when you want to read a story with your child and instill the value of treating others with kindness and respect. It is also perfect for children who enjoy reading on their own.

About the Author
There are two things in this world that Junia Wonders loves doing the most: writing and reading children's stories.

When she's not doing either of these, you might catch her whispering to dragonflies, chasing rolling pumpkins, traveling the world with a giant wheel of cheese, or simply having a cup of tea and cake with a caterpillar, a clever little rat, a camel, a lonely pony, a couple of riotous retired neighbors, and some school kids who, like her, believe that bullying is not cool at all.

She sincerely hopes you enjoy reading her books as much as she enjoys writing them. To find out about her books and random musings, visit her at juniawonders.com.

百度网盘:

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1UPe_0MhqUPrFKb1DH8n8Ng
提取码:vh7z
复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

nj_jww 发表于 2019-4-26 16:19:34

感谢老王无私的分享

ysl888999 发表于 2019-4-26 17:57:02

謝謝您,老王。{:85:}

Gladys1234 发表于 2019-4-26 20:27:38

万万分感谢您!{:92:}

hbz2k 发表于 2019-4-27 19:40:56

非常感谢王老师!

aihulu 发表于 2019-4-28 20:35:42

谢谢老王!!!

laura98 发表于 2019-4-29 10:14:36

赞0
谢谢老王!!!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Dear God, Please Forgive Me for Hating Jessica Maloney - Junia Wonders 绘本