erlan80 发表于 2019-10-29 01:31:36

各位帮我翻译一下children, go where i send thee歌词翻译

各位帮我翻译一下children, go where i send thee

Children, Go Where I Send Thee - Songtime KidsChildren go where I send theeHow shall I send theeI'm gonna send thee one by oneOne for the little bitty babyBorn born born in BethlehemChildren go where I send theeHow shall I send theeI'm gonna send thee two by twoTwo by Paul and SilasOne by the little bitty babyBorn born born in BethlehemChildren go where I send theeHow shall I send theeI'm gonna send thee three by threeThree by the Hebrew childrenTwo by Paul and SilasOne by the little bitty babyBorn born born in BethlehemChildren go where I send theeHow shall I send theeI'm gonna send thee four by fourFour by four that stood at the doorThree by the Hebrew childrenTwo by Paul and SilasOne by the little bitty babyBorn born born in BethlehemChildren go where I send theeHow shall I send theeI'm gonna send thee five by fiveFive by the five it couldn't get byFour by the four that stood at the doorThree by the Hebrew childrenTwo by Paul and SilasOne by the little bitty babyBorn born born in BethlehemBorn born born in Bethlehem

hebamah 发表于 2019-10-29 10:06:54

把thee换成you, 剩下的生词都是圣经旧约里的梗

erlan80 发表于 2019-11-1 01:08:16

:(

Giant 发表于 2019-11-1 21:19:06

伯利恒。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 各位帮我翻译一下children, go where i send thee歌词翻译