high5 发表于 2020-7-13 03:02:28

继续分析2020高考英语全国II试卷

考高阅读理解来自外网,A基本是比较实用的手册, 后面的短文会选自新闻网站或是杂志。(之前的分析还有non-fiction 的书籍,和美国某些州的高中毕业文章)。我这里也很认同 陪伴成长 同学的想法,去找出高考文章出自何处已经意义不大,关键看问题是怎么出的。不过,我个人还是有几点好奇,或者说,还有几处想搞明白。

首先看全国II卷的阅读理解A

阅读理解A是来自英国的各种旅游手册
先给大家看一本,去看原版的这类手册确实很好看,各种风景秀丽的照片,很吸引人去参观。
就算不去UK旅游,这样的小册子看着也很养眼。 这样的小册子好像每年都有更新,标注出开放日期,等信息

http://www.cumbriaslivingheritage.co.uk/2015_clh_guide.pdf

high5 发表于 2020-7-13 03:25:34

高考阅读理解II 是下了一堆这类的小册子,从中选取了4段

Dalemain Mansion & Historic GardensHistory,Culture & Landscape(景观). Discover and enjoy 4 centuries ofhistory, 5 acres of celebrated and award-winning gardens with parkland walk,Owned by the Hasell family since 1679, home to the International MarmaladeFestival. Gifts and antiques, plant sales, museums & Mediaeval HallTearoom.Open: 29 Mar- 29 Oct, Sun to Thurs.      Tearoom,Gardens & Gifts Shop: 10.30 – 17.30 (16:00 in Oct).      House:11.15 – 16:00 (15.00 in Oct)Town: Pooley Bridge & Penrith

AbbotHall Art Gallery & Museum    Those viewing the quality of Abbot Hall’stemporary exhibitions may be forgiven for thinking they are in a city gallery.The impressive permanent collection includes (boasts) Turners and Romneys and thetemporary exhibition programme has Canaletto and the artists from St Ives.Open:Min to Sat and Summer Sundays.10.30-17.00 Summer,10.30-16.00 Winter.Town:Kendal

TullieHouse Museum & Art Gallery    Discover, explore and enjoy award-winningTullie House, where historic collections, contemporary art and family fun arebrought together in one impressive museum and art gallery. There are fourfantastic galleries to visit from fine art to interactive fun, so there’ssomething for everyone!Open:High Season 1 Apr-31 Oct: Mon to Sat 10.00-17.00,Sun 11.00-17.00.Low Season 1Nov-31 Mar: Mon to Sat 10.00-16.30,Sun 12.00-16.30Town:Carlisle
DoveCottage & The Wordsworth Museum    Discover William Wordsworth’s inspirationhome. Take a tour of his (charming)Lakeland cottage, walk (stroll) through his hillside garden andexplore the riches of the collection in the Museum. Visit (browse in) the shop and relax inthe café. Exhibitions, events and family activities throughout the year.Open:Daily,0.30-17.30(last admission 17.00).Town:Grasmere

对比了一下这个网站上的原文
https://vdocuments.us/download-pdf-leaflet-tourism-leaflets-ywrcdgardens-onlydtb11-postcode.html

发现除了一些词加了中文,第二段去掉一句话,第二段绿色为换词,第四段绿色的charming 去掉形容词和后面的2处换词之外,全部是原文搬过来的。
也就是说,基本上,出题者在A类阅读理解题目中, 用的是原文。 顶多是将“生词”加中文,去掉一些“生词” 或是换掉一些“生词”。 但是句子结构完全不动的。

high5 发表于 2020-7-13 03:47:58

下面来看问题:

【House: 11.15 – 16:00 (15.00 inOct)】
21.Where is the House at Dalemain Mansion & Historic Gardens open on Sundaysin July?A.09.30-17.30B.10.30-16.00C.11.15-16.00D.12.00-16.30
【Theimpressive permanent collection includes Turners and Romneys】 22. Whatcan visitors do at Abbot Hall Art Gallery & Museum?A.Enjoy Romney’s works.B. Havesome interactive fun.C.Attend a famous festivalD.Learn the history of a family
【Town:Grasmere】23.Where should visitors go if they want to explore Wordsworth’s life?A.PenrithB.KendalC.CarlisleD.Grasmere
对,大家看到了,这里是三个问题,前面是四段内容, 这个地方让我非常不解。 就像是做数学题,发现多余一个条件没有用上,呵呵
之前一直不解,一些人说,不用读懂原文照样做对阅读理解。 这下子可是彻底明白了。 四段短文,三个问题。 在时间紧,精神也紧张的情形下,先读原文显然是浪费时间啊。先读问题才是最佳策略啊。 读了第一题,根本不用看原文,只要找house 的open 时间就搞定了。第二题,稍微看一下原本,找永久收藏展览的名字,和考题中的名字去对应一下。 第三题是第四段短文,第三段短文直接跳过。 问的是地点,游览指南最后是Town 的地址,正好和题目中的一个选项对上。 如果还不放心,看看其他选项都是什么,就是上面几个旅游地所在的小镇的名称,呵呵
能怪那些教阅读理解应试的人吗? 这题出的就是这么的。。。

high5 发表于 2020-7-13 04:07:38

下面来看阅读理解C

Whenyou were trying to figure out what to buy for the environmentalist on yourholiday list, fur probably did not cross your mind. But some ecologists andfashion(时装) enthusiast are trying to bring back the market for fur made fromnutria(海狸鼠).    Unusual fashion shows in New Orleans andBrooklyn have showcased nutria fur made into clothes in different styles. “Itsounds crazy to talk about guilt-free fur – unless you understand that thenutria are destroying vast wetlands every year,” saysCree McCree, project director of Righteous Fur.    Scientists in Louisiana were so concernedthat they decided to pay hunters $5 a tail. Some of the fur ends up in thefashion shows like the one in Brooklyn last month.    Nutria were brought there from Argentina byfur farmers and let go into the wild. “The ecosystem down there can’t handlethis non-native species(物种). It is destroying the environment.It’s them or us,” says Michael Massimi, an expert in this field.    The fur trade kept nutria in check fordecades, but when the market for nutria collapsed in the late 1980s, thecat-sized animals multiplied like crazy.    Biologist Edmond Mouton runs the nutriacontrol program for Louisiana. He says it’s not easy to convince people thatnutria fur is green, but he has no doubt about it. Hunters bring in more than300,000 nutria tails a year, so part of Mouton’s job these days is trying topromote fur.    Then there is Righteous Fur and its unusualfashions. Model Paige Morgan says,“To give people aguilt-free option that they can wear without someone throwing paint on them – Ithink that’s going to be a massive thing, at least here in New York.” Designer Jennifer Anderson admitsit took her a while to come around to the opinion that using nutria fur for hercreations is morally acceptable. She is trying to come up with a label toattach to nutria fashions to show it is eco-friendly.

题目来自
https://www.npr.org/2010/12/29/132214288/is-eco-conscious-fur-an-oxymoron

最近的几十年,穿皮草被环保人士骂的狗血喷头。 这篇反过来了,提出了guilt-free fur, 意思是,看到没有,某些动物对环境是有害的,穿它们的皮就不用有负罪感了。

high5 发表于 2020-7-13 04:14:13

将考题和原文放入蓝思,出来的结果是

考题

NPR 原文

从文章数字上看,考题对原文做了大幅度的删减,但句子长度的中间值却大了很多,从原文的15.82 涨到了18.17. 从某种程度上可以说,删掉的短句子多一些,也有可能在合并句子时,将短句子变成了长句。

high5 发表于 2020-7-13 04:47:51

下面来看阅读理解问题:300多字的短文,就四个问题

【Unusualfashion shows in New Orleans and Brooklyn have showcased nutria fur made intoclothes in different styles. “It sounds crazy to talk about guilt-free fur – unless you understandthat the nutria are destroying vast wetlands every year,”】
28.What is the purpose of the fashion shows in New Orleans and Brooklyn?A. Topromote guilt-free fur.B. Toexpand the fashion market.C. Tointroduce a new brand.D. Tocelebrate a winter holiday.从题目的黑体去定位短文这个问题的位置,短文的文字和选项文字相同
【接上题 – unless you understand that the nutria are destroying vast wetlands every year,” Scientistsin Louisiana were so concerned that they decided to pay hunters $5 a tail.】 29. Whyare scientists concerned about nutria?A.Nutria damage the ecosystem seriously.B.Nutria are an endangered species.C.Nutria hurt local cat-sized animals.D.Nutria are illegally hunted.题目选项是短文文字的同义词 destroy -- damage; wetlands 是一种eco system (看过magic school bus 的都了解这点) vast +every year 说明问题的严重性,以至于科学家鼓励猎人去抓海狸鼠,并付钱给他们。进一步说明其问题的严重性。---seriously)
【Thefur trade kept nutria in check for decades, but when the market for nutria collapsedin the late 1980s, the cat-sized animals multiplied like crazy.】30. What does theunderlined word "collapsed" in paragraph 5 probably mean?A. Boomed.B. Became mature.C. Remainedstable. D. Crashed.context clue 问题,就是根据上下文去了解这个词的含义。 这类问题是阅读理解最常考的题目,几乎所有的阅读理解考试(剑桥,美国学生的统考,托福等等)都会有这种题目。所以,一再跟家长说,少用那种字典笔之类的偷懒工具,在阅读中遇到生词,一定要懂脑子根据上下文去猜,这样才能培养起这种能力直接回原文找collapsed 所在,出题者真是非常nice, 告诉你在第五段哈。从这句话的逻辑上看,原本有皮草交易的时候,海狸鼠的数量是一直under control 的, 但是,自从海狸鼠交易市场collapsed, 就导致这种动物的数量疯涨。-----是不是可以很容易猜出来了
【ModelPaige Morgan says,“To give people a guilt-free option that they can wear withoutsomeone throwing paint on them – I think that’s going to be a massive thing, atleast here in New York.”】31. What can weinfer about wearing fur in New York according to Morgan?A. It's formal.B. It's risky,C. It's harmful.D. It'straditional.题目中Morgan这个定位词很帮忙啊,without some throwing paint on them从这半句话可以推想出,敢情之前有人穿海狸鼠皮草出门的话,还有有人向他们泼颜料?这里除了一道infer 的题目,总算是出了一题让考生动动脑子了。

特别说明,我这不是在教大家阅读理解哈。 我是想了解考题,了解那些教阅读理解的人为什么不真正的去教阅读理解的技能和策略,而是教孩子们不用读懂也能做对阅读理解的思路。因为我上面的这种做题方式很投机取巧,这种以问题为based 的答题方式,确实是应试的好方法,但对建立小朋友们真正的阅读能力,阅读思维,真的帮助不大。但却很遗憾的看到,国内的阅读理解都是这样教的,是吧。

high5 发表于 2020-7-13 05:12:28

还继续吗?

最难的一篇阅读理解D
I have a specialplace in my heart for libraries. I have for as long as I can remember. I wasalways an enthusiastic reader, sometimes reading up to three books a day as a child.Stories were like air to me and while other kids played ball or went toparties, I lived out adventures through the books I checked out from thelibrary,      My first job was working at the UkiahLibrary when I was 16 years old. It was a dream job and I did everything fromshelving books to reading to the children for story time.      As I grew older and became a mother, thelibrary took on a new place and an added meaning in my life. I had severalchildren, and books were our main source (来源) of entertainment. It was a big deal forus to load up and go to the local library, where my kids could pick out books toread or books they wanted me to read to them.      I always read, using different voices, asthough I were acting out the stories with my voice and they loved it! It was aspecial time to bond with my children and it filled them with the wonderment ofbooks.      Now, I see my children taking theirchildren to the library and I love that the excitement of going to the librarylives on from generation to generation.      As a novelist, I've found a newrelationship with libraries. I encourage readers to go to their local librarywhen they can't afford to purchase a book. I see libraries as a safe haven (避风港)for readers andwriters, a bridge that helps put together a reader with a book. Libraries, in theirown way, help fight book piracy (盗版行为) and I think allwriters should support libraries in a significant way when they can. Encouragereaders to use the library. Share library announcements on your social media.Frequent them and talk about them when you can.

字数345,去掉中文字的话,340不到。
原文
https://www.readbrightly.com/the-library-the-place-where-my-love-for-books-began/

high5 发表于 2020-7-13 05:43:13

回答问题

【. I was always anenthusiastic reader, sometimes reading up to three books a day as a child.Stories were like airto me and while other kids played ball or went to parties, I lived out adventuresthrough the books I checked out from the library】
32. Which wordbest describes the author's relationship with books as a child?A. Cooperative.B. Uneasy.C.Inseparable.D. Casual.锚定as a child 在原文的位置之后,看作者的描述,应该很快能确定 inseperable. separate 大家都认识,separable呢,前面再加一个否定的前缀 in
【As I grew older andbecame a mother, the library took on a new place and an added meaning inmy life.I had severalchildren, and books were our main source (来源) of entertainment.】33. What does theunderlined phrase "an added meaning" in paragraph 3 refer to?A. Pleasure fromworking in the library.B. Joy of readingpassed on in the family.c. Wondermentfrom acting out the stories.D. A closer bonddeveloped with the readers.这题很简单吧。add 都认识,added 一定也都认识。她的爱好已经成为他们全家(她的几个孩子)的爱好了
【I think all writersshould support libraries in a significant way when they can.】34. What does theauthor call on other writers to do?A. Sponsor bookfairs.B. Write forsocial media.C. Supportlibraries.D. Purchase hernovels.选题和文中有相同的词语
35. Which can bea suitable title for the text?A. Reading: ASource of KnowledgeB. My Idea aboutWritingC. Library: AHaven for the YoungD. My Love of theLibrary用什么题目,整篇都是作者在描述自己从小到大对图书馆的感情,题目选项应该不难选出

陪伴成长 发表于 2020-7-13 08:16:45

坐下专心听讲。。。:shutup:

mengqing 发表于 2020-7-13 10:36:47

坐下专心听讲。

Giant 发表于 2020-7-13 11:09:19

版主是指路明灯。

parklu 发表于 2020-7-13 13:18:32

感谢H版,细读了

irene0025 发表于 2020-7-13 14:32:25

受教了!:handshake

MrWang 发表于 2020-7-13 15:14:20

谢谢分享

叶子子 发表于 2020-7-13 15:22:17

谢谢分享

作业还没批 发表于 2020-7-13 16:46:10

版主厉害!:lol

oasis0931 发表于 2020-7-13 23:55:15

受教咯

ilww106 发表于 2020-7-21 15:40:13

受益了

ko68888 发表于 2020-7-27 14:52:05

想起了妈咪叔的slogan:一个较真儿的理工男
应试教育害人不浅

sun01759 发表于 2020-7-28 19:28:42

持续关注,认真听讲:$

high5 发表于 2020-8-1 03:01:10

ko68888 发表于 2020-7-27 14:52
想起了妈咪叔的slogan:一个较真儿的理工男
应试教育害人不浅

谈不上较真,还差的远。 就是想去了解一下教阅读理解的那些人的思路。 因为我之前一直不理解,他们为什么一谈到阅读理解,他们就会搬出来这套应试做题的教学方法,现在明白了。满网搜英语阅读理解,出来的都是怎么做题,怎么可以不用读懂文章做对题, 这怎么能说是在教授阅读理解呢。。。唉
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 继续分析2020高考英语全国II试卷