alice2011 发表于 2012-7-26 11:47:27

月亮生日快乐,小熊的快乐!

月亮生日快乐 Happybirthday MoonOne night Bearlooked up at the sky and thought, wouldn't it be nice to give the moon abirthday present.But Bear didn'tknow when the moon's birthday was, or what to get him.
So he climbed a tall tree to have a little chat with the moon.
“Hello, Moon!” he shouted.
But the moon did not reply.Maybe I am too faraway, thought Bear, and the moon cannot hear me.So Bear paddledacross the river...and hiked through the forest...into the mountains.Now I am muchcloser to the moon, thought Bear, and again he shouted:
“Hello!”
This time his own voice echoed off one of the other mountains:
“Hello!”
Bear got very excited. Oh, boy! he thought.
I'm talking to the moon. “Tell me,”askedBear,
“When is your birthday?”
“Tell me, when is your birthday?” replied the moon.“Well, it just sohappens that my birthday is tomorrow!”said Bear.
“Well, it just so happens that my birthday is tomorrow!”said the moon.
“What do you want for your birthday?” asked Bear.
“What do you want for your birthday?” asked the moon.
Bear thought for a moment, then he replied:
“I would like a hat.”
“I would like a hat.” said the moon.
Oh, goody! Thought Bear, now I know what to get the moon for his birthday.“Goodbye,” saidBear.
“Goodbye,” said the moon. When Bear gothome, he dumped all the money out of his piggy bank.Then he wentdowntown...
and bought the moon a beautiful hat.That night he putthe hat up in a tree where the moon could find it. Then he waited and watchedwhile the moonslowly crept up through the branches and tried on the hat.
“Hurray!” yelled Bear. “It fits just right!” During the nightwhile Bear slept, the hat fell out of the tree. In the morning Bear found thehat on hisdoorstep.
“So the moon got me a hat, too” exclaimed Bear. He tried it on and it fitperfectly.But just then, thewind blew Bear's hat off his head. He chased after it...but it got away.That night Bearpaddled across the river...and hiked through the forest...to talk with themoon. For a long timethe moon would not speak to him, so Bear spoke first.
“Hello!”he shouted.
“Hello!”replied the moon.
“I lost the beautiful hat you gave me,”said Bear.
“I lost the beautiful hat you gave me,”said the moon.
“That's okay, I still love you!” said Bear.
“That's okay, I still love you!” said the moon.“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”said Bear.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” said the moon.

alice2011于2012-7-26 11:49补充以下内容:
家里有中文的,找了英文的版本,自己先学习下{:soso_e100:}

lilyturf_baby 发表于 2012-7-26 12:32:01

家里有中文的

robielaw 发表于 2012-7-26 12:49:08

我们就看了中文的,好像中文的都不理解一样

shaniay 发表于 2012-7-26 21:21:15

正好有中文版,谢谢啦

爱和自由:) 发表于 2013-10-25 13:59:14

谢谢啦~~~~~~~

yibanxiang 发表于 2014-1-14 15:38:53