Yummo.
呵呵呵呵,噢,美味呀!
A dandelion. Must be the last one of the season.
dandelion: 蒲公英
是蒲公英呀!一定是最后一棵了
-Frank: Carl.
Carl.
-Carl: Easy, Frank.
easy: 从容地 take easy 放轻松
冷静,Frank
-Frank: He ruined our salad.
ruin: 糟蹋 salad: 色拉
他糟蹋了我们的色拉
-Sid: My mistake. That was my mistake. Let me...
呃,呃,噢,噢,是我错了
No, no, seriously, let me take care of this. What is this?
伙计们,说真的,我赔我赔呃。这是什么?
Pine cones. Oh, my goodness. They’re my favorite.
pine: 松树 cone: 球果 goodness: 天哪 favorite: 最爱
是松果啊!噢,老天,我最爱吃了!
Delicious. That's good eating.
唔,味道好极了嗷,这真…呃,真好吃
But don't let me hog them all up. Here, you have some.
hog: 贪婪者 hog up 吃光
你们可不能让我独享了。你们也吃点
Tasty, isn't it? "BON APPITITE(法语)."
tasty: 味道不错
味道不错吧?祝你们胃口好
-Frank: Now?
上吗?
-Carl: Now
上
-Sid: Just pretend that I'm not here.
pretend: 假装
假装我不在。
-Carl: I wanted to hit him at full speed.
hit: 袭击 at full speed: 以全速(前进)
我是想全速把他撞倒
-Frank: That's OK. We'll have some fun with him.
have fun with sb.: 和某人玩耍
别急,我们玩玩他.
-Sid: Don't let them impale me. I wanna live.
impale: 刺穿 wanna: <美俚> =want to 想要
别让他们刺穿我。拜托了,我想活命
-Manfred: Get off me.
你走开!
-Carl: Come on, you're making a scene.
scene: 事件 making a scene: 当众大吵大闹
行了,你就别撒泼了
We'll just take our furry pi?ata and go.
furry: 毛皮的 pi?ata: 玩偶
我们只要把那毛小子戳爆然后就走
-Manfred: If it's not them today, it’s someone else tomorrow.
嘿,小子,逃得了今天也逃不过明天
-Sid: Well, I'd rather it not be today. OK?
反正我今天不想死,OK?
-Carl: We'll break your neck so you don't feel a thing.
neck: 脖子
我们戳断你的脖子你不会痛苦的,怎么样?
-Manfred: Wait a minute. I thought rhinos were vegetarians.
rhinos: 犀牛 vegetarian: 食草动物
等一下,你们犀牛应该是食草动物吧?
-Sid: An excellent point.
真精辟!
-Carl: Shut up.
闭嘴!
Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him?
gonna: <美俚> = go to 打算
谁说我们把他杀了之后要吃他?
-Frank: Come on, move it
好了,请让开
-Manfred: I don't like animals that kill for pleasure.
pleasure: 娱乐
我不喜欢以杀为乐的动物
-Carl: Save it for a mammal that cares.
save it: 省省吧 mammal: 哺乳动物
谁爱听…就跟谁说吧
-Sid: I'm the matter that cares.
我正好是忠实信徒
-Manfred: OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of you, you get the sloth.
sinkhole: 污水坑 sloth: 树懒
好吧,如果你们俩有谁过得了前面那滩流沙,树懒就归你们
-Sid: That's right, you losers. You take one step and you're dead.
好的,孬种。你往前跨一步就死定了!
You were bluffing, huh?
bluff: 吓唬
你在吓唬他们?
-Manfred: Yeah, that was a bluff.
对,那只是吓吓他们
-Carl: Get him.
收拾他!
-Frank: A dandelion?
是蒲公英?
-Sid: We did it.
哇!我们胜利了!
You have beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛真美!
-Manfred: Get off my face.
快滚下我的脸!
-Sid: Whoa, we make a great team. What do you say we head south together?
whoa: 惊叹声 head: 前进
噢,我俩配合默契。不如结伴一起去南方吧
-Manfred: Great. Jump on my back and relax the whole way.
Relax: 放轻松
好啊,耶!嘿,跳到我背上来一路放轻松
-Sid: Wow, Really?
哇噢,当真?
-Manfred: No.
不。
-Sid: Wait, aren't you going south? The change of seasons, migration instincts.
migration: 迁徙 instinct: 本能
等等,你不去南方?季节的变换,迁徙的本能
Any of this A-ringing A bell?
这些挺耳熟吧?
-Manfred: I guess not. Bye.
不,再见了
-Sid: OK, then. Thanks for the help. I can take it from here.
好吧,多谢帮忙我自己走吧
-Carl: You overgrown weasel. Wait till we get down there.
overgrown: 生长过度 weasel: 鼬鼠
嘿,你象只大号的鼬鼠有种等我们下来
-Sid: That south thing is way overrated. The heat, the crowds - who needs it?
overrate: 对…估计过高
何必一窝蜂地去南方又热又挤的,没意思
Isn't this great? You and me, two bachelors knocking about in the wild.
bachelor: 单身汉 knock about: 闲逛
这样不好吗?你和我两个单身汉在荒野中闲逛
-Manfred: No, you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish.
bodyguard: 保镖 dish: 菜肴
不,你是想要保镖生怕自己被活吞了
-Sid: You're a very shrewd mammal.
shrewd : 精明的 mammal: 哺乳动物
你这家伙还真够精明的
OK, lead the way, Mr Big...Didn't get the name.
那你带路吧,大块头,你叫…叫啥来着?
-Manfred: Manfred.
Manfred.
-Sid: Manfred? Yuck.
yuck: [美俚]啐(表示反感等,等于yuk)
Manfred?难听
How about Manny the Moody Mammoth? Or Manny the Melancholy... Manny the...
moody: 喜怒无常的 mammoth: 长毛象 melancholy: 忧郁的
不如叫“Manny -忧郁的毛象”“曼尼-深沉的愁思者”“…曼尼…”
-Manfred: Stop following me.
别再跟着我
-Sid: OK, so you've got issues. You won’t even know I'm here. I'll just zip the lip.
zip: 拉开或拉上 lip: 嘴唇
好吧,好吧,你愤世嫉俗。你就当我不在,我这就闭嘴