Length: 3 hrs and 55 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release date: 09-02-21
Language: English
Publisher: Orion Children's Books

Julia and the Shark - Kiran Millwood Hargrave
https://www.audible.com/pd/Julia-and-the-Shark-Audiobook/1510107762

Publisher's Summary
A captivating, powerful and luminous story from a best-selling, award-winning author about a mother, a daughter and the great Greenland shark. Narrated beautifully with atmospheric sound effects, this is a perfect audiobook for fans aged nine and older of David Almond and Frances Hardinge.

The shark was beneath my bed, growing large as the room, large as the lighthouse, rising from unfathomable depths until it ripped the whole island from its roots. The bed was a boat, the shark a tide, and it pulled me so far out to sea I was only a speck, a spot, a mote, a dying star in an unending sky....

Julia has followed her mum and dad to live on a remote island for the summer - her dad, for work; her mother, on a determined mission to find the elusive Greenland shark. But when her mother's obsession threatens to submerge them all, Julia finds herself on an adventure with dark depths and a lighthouse full of hope....

A beautiful, lyrical, uplifting story about a mother, a daughter and love - with timely themes of the importance of science and the environment.

2021 Kiran Millwood Hargrave (P)2021 Orion Children's Books

30天,链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: t8h3 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

------------------------------------

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

713 查看 2 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 风中蓮葉

2021-11-27 06:58:32 使用道具

谢谢分享~
  • 斜風細雨咖啡香