Unit Nine: Make a Wish
第九课:许个愿
I am hungry, but I don't have any food to eat.
我饿了,但是我没有任何食物可以吃。
I want to go to the party,
我想去参加派对,
but I don't have any beautiful clothes to wear.
但是我没有任何漂亮的衣服可以穿。
I want to dance, but I don't have any shoes to wear.
我想去跳舞,但是我没有任何鞋子可以穿。
Hey! Make a wish!
嘿!许个愿!
I can make your wish come true.
我可以让你的愿望成真。
Thank you! My dear fairy!
谢谢你!我亲爱的仙女!
Unit Ten: When I Was Little
第十课:当我小的时候
When I was little, I wished I could fly like a butterfly.
当我小的时候,我希望我可以像蝴蝶一样飞舞。
Now, I can fly as high as I wish.
现在,我想飞多高就可以多高。
When I was little, I wished I could hop like a frog.
当我小的时候,我希望我可以像青蛙一样跳跃。
Now, I can hog as high as I wish.
现在我想跳多高就可以跳多高。
When I was little, I wished I could run like my dad.
当我小的时候,我希望我可以像爸爸一样跑步。
Now, I can run as fast as I wish.
现在我想跑多块就可以跑多快。
Unit One: Tell Me What These Are
第一课:告诉我这些是什么
告诉我这些是什么。
These are cars.
这些是车子。
No, these are my blocks.
不,这些是我的积木。
Tell me what these are.
告诉我这些是什么。
These are rabbits.
这些是兔子。
No, these are my hands.
不,这些是我的手。
Unit Two: Look at Me
第二课:看看我
Look at me.
看看我。
I can sing.
我会唱歌。
Look at me.
看看我。
I can sing and read.
我会唱歌和阅读。
Look at me!
看看我!
I can sing, read and write.
我会唱歌,阅读和写字。
Unit Three: My Favorite Puppet
第三课:我最喜欢的玩偶
一顶帽子放在它的鼻子上。
It becomes a funny duck.
它变成一只好笑的鸭子。
Two mittens go on its ears.
两个手套放在它的耳朵上。
It becomes a funny bunny.
它变成一只好笑的小兔子。
One sock goes on its face.
一只袜子放在它的脸上。
It becomes a funny cat.
它变成一只好笑的猫咪。
她是我最喜欢的玩偶。
Review1:
复习一
一顶帽子戴在我的鼻子上。
And tell me how I look.
告诉我变成什么样子。
"Quack! Quack! I'm a duck, and I can sing."
“呱!呱!我是一只鸭子,我还会唱歌。”
"Quack! Quack! I'm a duck and I can read."
“呱!呱!我是一只鸭子,我还会读书。”
"Quack! Quack! I'm a duck and I can write."
“呱!呱!我是一只鸭子,我还会写字。”
"Quack! Quack! These are my friends and we are all funny ducks."
“呱!呱!这些是我的朋友,我们都是好笑的鸭子。”
Unit Four: Happy Birthday!
第四课:生日快乐!
我们是五顶帽子。
We are five balloons.
我们是五个气球。
We are five candles.
我们是五支蜡烛。
We are five gifts.
我们是五个礼物。
惊喜!
We are five years old.
我们五岁了。
Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
Unit Five: I am Very Hot
第五课:我好热
"Mom, I am very hot," said Tom.
“妈妈,我好热,”汤姆说。
"Take off your jacket.” said Mom.
“把你的外套脱掉。”妈妈说。
"Mom, I am still very hot,” said Tom.
“妈妈,我还是好热,”汤姆说。
"Take off your pants and T-shirt," said Mom.
“把你的裤子和T恤脱掉,”妈妈说。
"Ah-choo! I am cold,” said Tom.
“阿嚏,我好冷,”汤姆说。
"Oh! My goodness!” said Mom.
“喔!我的天哪!”妈妈说。
Unit Six: Fast and Slow
第六课:快与慢
乌龟走得很慢。
兔子走得很快。
The kangaroo goes very fast.
袋鼠走得很快。
The koala goes very slowly.
无尾熊走得很慢。
My big brother goes very fast.
我哥哥走得很快。
I go very slowly.
我走得很慢。