小蓝--申申
小绿--贝尔
小紫--小精灵
小黑--Rosy

交音频时间1/15(MP3格式),虎妈绘本课1/18日,请大家参与现场活动。
音频合成
http://www.tudou.com/listplay/S2BpEX4nalE/Mh92O1fmitg.html

Fancy Nancy and the Late, Late, Late Night
I adore visiting my neighbor Mrs. Devine. Here we are having tea on her veranda. (That’s a fancy word for porch.)
When she was a child, Mrs. Devine lived in Hollywood. She used to see lots of movie stars- only Mrs. Devine calls them celebrities. Isn’t that fancy?
She has a special scrapbook of photographs. Some are autographed. That means celebrities signed on them.
“Your scrapbook is extremely fascinating,” I say. (Fascinating is even more interesting than interesting.)
Ooh la la! Mrs. Devine says I can borrow her scrapbook if I bring it back tomorrow. “Merci, merci, merci!” I say.
At home I pretend that I am a Hollywood celebrity. I dress up in my most glamorous attire- that’s fancy for clothes.
I give my autograph to my fans.
I pose for photographs.
“I am late for a glamorous Hollywood party,” I tell my fans. “Au revoir” (You say it like this aw ruh-VWA. That’s French for “good-bye”.)
On my door I put up a sign that says Do Not Disturb, because celebrities need their privacy. I want to look through Mrs. Devine’s scrapbook, but I hear my dad calling us all to dinner.
After dinner I learn all my spelling words. I am practically an expert at spelling. Before I know it, Mom says, “Nancy, time for bed.” Oh no, I haven’t had a second to look at the scrapbook.
I beg my mom to let me stay up later. But my mom says no. “It’s a school night. Tomorrow is Friday. Tomorrow you can stay up later.”
I put my nightie and get in bed.
My parents kiss me good night. “Sleep tight,” they say.
But guess what! I am not going to sleep. Under the covers, I have concealed- that’s fancy for hidden- a flashlight and the scrapbook.
I stay up very late. It is almost ten o’clock when I put away the scrapbook and turn off my flashlight. I bet even celebrities don’t stay up this late!
The next morning, when my dad wakes me up, I am exhausted. Exhausted is even worse than tired.
At recess, I am too exhausted to jump rope with Bree and my friends.
I miss three of the words on the spelling list. My brain is exhausted, too.
After school, I return Mrs. Devine’s scrapbook. She asks if I would like to stay for dinner and watch a movie called National Velvet.
“It is on TV tonight. It is about a girl and a horse. I loved it when I was your age,” she says. It sounds fascinating, but I can hardly keep my eyes open.
I go home and start weeping- which is fancy for crying. When my dad asks what’s wrong, I confess. “I was naughty. I stayed up late last night and I had a terrible and exhausting day.”
My dad doesn’t scold me. He says, “Now you understand why you need a good night’s sleep.” That night I go to bed even earlier than my sister!
On Saturday I wake up feeling glorious again. (Glorious is fancy for wonderful.)
And guess what- Mrs. DeVine taped the movie for me! I can see it tonight.
Dad was right- even fancy girls need their beauty rest.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

评分查看全部评分

参与人数 2 贝壳 +70 理由 收起
shunshun121 + 20 很给力!
tigermom + 50 感谢你!
1909 查看 9 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 散步红鱼

2013-1-3 11:30:41 使用道具

本帖最后由 散步红鱼 于 2013-1-3 11:54 编辑

领小紫----小精灵
  • 一一

2013-1-3 11:38:31 使用道具

我还是最后吧,小黑
  • yingyuqimeng

2013-1-3 11:40:18 使用道具

Mary认领小绿,可以吗?
  • yingyuqimeng

2013-1-3 11:53:17 使用道具

Sorry,我们参加A组的,退出认领的小绿。
  • 金凤凰

2013-1-3 15:00:18 使用道具

Milly认领小红,谢谢大家
  • 呼伦贝尔

2013-1-3 15:53:38 使用道具

谢谢啦!
    贝尔来认领小绿
  • bienfood

2013-1-3 21:24:49 使用道具

GREAT!
  • lh760415

2013-1-17 16:21:03 使用道具

虎妈点评:
    1、MILLY:这次fancy 有些比较长的词, milly都读得很好,milly无论读什么都很熟练,milly 开始可以慢点,揣摩一下音频的语速和语调,因为这个小女孩要做出很优雅的感觉,所以读得时候可以慢一点, 想像自己是个不紧不慢的女孩, 优雅点。
    2、申申:申申读得也很好, 那法语单词也读得很好,就是 读 V 的时候记得要读瓦的音,这个在法语里面比较常见,
    3、贝尔:贝尔的不清楚
    4、小精灵:exhaust,这里 小精灵是不是发音有点困难,记住 h不要发音,exhaust (ɪɡˈzɔːst), [ig-zawst]前面是国际音标,后面是拼读规则。
    5ROSY:Rosy,这个读得比较轻松,因为之前读过几本了,所以不会有很难的东西,所以这就是读同一系列的好处,越读越轻松, 词汇量在逐渐增加

• niuli

楼主 2013-1-17 23:19:37 使用道具

谢谢虎妈的点评,谢谢彤的记录