网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
使用道具
恩恩妈

2013-07-23

[作文展示] 今天的作文

My Pets
I like little kittens and little puppies very much. I asked mum to have little kittens and little puppies long ago. But mum said, “You are too little, when you grow up, I will buy it.”  I have grown up now. So I said to mum, “I have grown up now, so want little kittens and little puppies.” Mum said, “OK!”  Yeah! I will have little kittens and little puppies today. So I ate breakfast very quickly.
After breakfast, we went to the pet shop. There were many noises in the pet shop. Meow, meow, meow, woof, woof, woof……There were many kinds of pets. There were small kittens, big cats, small puppies and big dogs. Some puppies’ fur were long, some dogs were strong. I looked here and there and ran to upstairs to look other pets.
Suddenly, I saw two little kitten running down the stairs. I grabbed them. They were two cute kittens. They were very curious. “ I want theses two little kittens.” I said to the sales woman. “OK! This is male and this is female.”  I saw the male was yellow and white and the female was black and white. The male had tiny face and long tail. The female had big eyes. They sounded very good.
Then I ran upstairs again. I ran to a corner. There was two little puppies inside a big cage. They were also male and female. They had long and curly furs. One was brown and one was white. At last, we bought four pets and some pets’ food.
We went home. I call the male kitten “long tail”, call the female kitten “big eyes”, called the male puppy “brown fur” and the female puppy “white fur”. I play with them and feed them. We have happy time every day.
这是孩子想象的作文,我们家没有养宠物,他实在太想养了,所以想象他买了宠物。
3059 查看 3 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• pl09092000

2013-7-23 21:46:39 使用道具

多大的孩子
  • 恩恩妈

楼主 2013-7-24 10:42:21 使用道具

pl09092000 发表于 2013-7-23 21:46
    多大的孩子

过完暑假上四年级了。