4012 查看 8 收藏帖子 (3)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• lmjcle

2013-9-10 17:04:15 使用道具

我也喜欢小笑话,同等
  • sandydad

2013-9-11 10:40:51 使用道具

Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. \"What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?\"

\"I gave it to a poor old woman,\" he answered.

\"You\'re a good boy,\" said the mother proudly. \"Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?\"

\"She is the one who sells the candy.\"

小萝卜特问他妈妈要了2分钱,妈妈问;你用我昨天给你的钱做了什么.:我给了一个穷老妇人"你真是个好孩子,妈妈骄傲地说.再给你2分钱,可你为什么那么关心那个老妇人呢?'因为他是卖糖的"孩子说
  • sandydad

2013-9-11 10:42:14 使用道具

He won

Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny?   Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself.
    Tommy: That\'s too bad. How did that happen?
    Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won.

他赢了
    汤姆:约翰尼,你小弟弟好吗?
    约翰尼:他害病卧床了。他受了伤。
    汤姆:真糟糕,怎么回事儿?
    约翰尼:我们做游戏,看谁能把身子探出窗外最远,他赢了.
  • sandydad

2013-9-11 10:43:08 使用道具

Mother: Why are you jumping up and down?
    Tom: I\'ve just taken some medicine and I forgot to shake the bottle.

妈妈:你为什么不停地跳上跳下的?
    汤姆:我刚吃完药,可我忘了先摇动瓶子了
  • lindatian

2013-9-11 10:44:14 使用道具

http://www.ebama.net/thread-44728-1-1.html

本人的贴子,可参考{:soso_e183:}
  • sandydad

2013-9-11 10:54:51 使用道具

There was a mother mouse who was scurrying (running quickly) across the kitchen floor with her six little mice in tow (following).  All of a sudden (suddenly), she came eye-to-eye with a very large and very mean-looking cat.  Mother mouse was terrified (very afraid)!  But she pulled herself up to full height (stood up as tall as she could) and said at the top of her lungs (as loudly as possible), “Bow Wow!”

The cat nearly jumped out of his skin (was very shocked, very scared) and in the blink of an eye (immediately; very quickly) ran up a tree two blocks away.  Meanwhile, mother mouse gathered her little ones around her and explained, “Now, my dears, you see what I’ve always told you about the importance of learning a second language!”

• 阿春1008

2013-9-18 21:53:49 使用道具

好帖子,超实用,谢谢。
  • 網絡妖

2013-9-21 07:26:37 使用道具

0 好帖子,超实用,谢谢。