网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
本帖最后由 miaowmom 于 2013-9-27 21:29 编辑

Simian
adjective
Simian means related to a monkey or an ape, or have the traits of monkeys or apes.

eg:Tarzan and his loyal simian friend, cheetah, looked out for each other.

Synonyms:   (5 points)
Antonyms:   (5 points)

Writing task: (20 points)
Edgar Rice Burroughs, author of the Tarzan books, was born on September 1, 1875. He wrote more than two dozen books about the lost boy who was raised by apes in the jungle. These books are very funny, and you can find some cartoon of Tarzan. When I was young, I liked watching them~LOL.
Humans and apes share some traits. Write an essay that compares and contrasts human and simian behavior.

四年級以上孩子及家長,歡迎來玩。

评分查看全部评分

参与人数 1 贝壳 +30 理由 收起
cl2039996 + 30 强烈支持!
3617 查看 5 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• miaowmom

楼主 2013-9-27 23:26:54 使用道具

Essay范文欣赏(转载)
    http://www.ebama.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=57377&fromuid=113235
    我在中學版淘到的寶。各位可以先看看哦。
  • 洋洋妈

2013-9-28 09:08:59 使用道具

这样的写作要求,我觉得对国内学英语的孩子可能有点难哟。对英语母语的孩子来说,也要有如何写这种比较、对比文章的技巧训练。
  • 晶莹剔透

2013-9-28 15:07:17 使用道具

本帖最后由 晶莹剔透 于 2013-9-28 15:08 编辑

Q1:
    Synonyms:ape、monkey、orangutan.
    Antonyms: human.
    Q2:
      Scientists think that human being are evolved by simian.I don\'t belive it,So I asked my dad.My dad says it was ture and showed me some pictures of humans and simian .And I learned a lot about the same points and differences between humans and simian.Now let me tell you what I learned today .
      The same point between humans and simian are that:people don\'t have tails ,So do simian.Simian have good memories,So do people.Humans have many kinds of expression ,So do simian .Humans have many kinds of blood type ,So do simian.humans have babies,So do simian.Simian have 32 teeth,So do humans.
       However,The differences between humans and simian are very few,like : People walks with two feet and can walk very fast.But simian walks with four feet and walks very slow.And for another example is : People can tool-making but simian can\'t.They can only use sticks for tools.
        This is what I learned today,I hope you remember between humans and simian \'s differences and same points just like I did.

评分查看全部评分

参与人数 1 贝壳 +30 理由 收起
    miaowmom + 30 後面來評價。
  • 洋洋妈

2013-10-3 02:38:33 使用道具

本帖最后由 洋洋妈 于 2013-10-5 04:10 编辑

Q1.
    Synonyms: Gorilla, Chimpanzee, Anthropoid, Apes, Orangutan
    Antonyms: Human

Q2
    Humans and simians look alike in appearance and some behaviour, but human beings are more intelligent than simians. I am writing this essay to compare some similarities and differences between simians and humans.

Humans and simians share similar appearance. Simian faces look more like humans than any other animals. Apes also have similar bodies as ours.
    Simians and humans are both mammals. They get their babies out of mothers’ tummies and feed the babies with milk.

There are some distinctive differences between human and simian. Humans are much smarter than simians. Human being can use advanced tools and technology, while simians can only use simple sticks. Humans use oral and written symbols for expressing thoughts and feelings, but simians can only communicate with shout and gesture.

In conclusion, simians look like humans in appearance, but humans are more intelligent than simians.

----Yangyang

评分查看全部评分

参与人数 1 贝壳 +30 理由 收起
    miaowmom + 30 很给力!
  • Giant

2019-10-16 08:15:04 使用道具

很给力!