网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
整本还有几张看不清楚英文,哪位妈妈有帮我敲一下文本?谢谢!

附件: 您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

最佳答案

Hello. I'm Emilly Elizabeth. This is my dog, Clifford. A boy named Tim lives across the street. One day Tim said, "I try to do a good deed every day. If I had Clifford I could help a lot of people." I said, " Let's do some good deeds together." A man was raking leaves. We wanted to help him put the leaves in his truck. I didn't know that leaves...make Clifford sneeze. The man said he didn't need ... 查看完整内容
1085 查看 7 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• shanshan2006

2014-5-23 21:00:27 使用道具

Hello. I'm Emilly Elizabeth. This is my dog, Clifford. A boy named Tim lives across the street.  One day Tim said, "I try to do a good deed every day. If I had Clifford I could help a lot of people." I said, " Let's do some good deeds together." A man was raking leaves. We wanted to help him put the leaves in his truck. I didn't know that leaves...make Clifford sneeze. The man said he didn't need any more help. We went down the street. We saw a lady painting her fence. We helped her paint. When we finished she thanked us. Clifford felt so happy that he wagged his tail. That was a mistake. We said we would paint her house, too. The lady said, "Never mind." Then we saw an old lady trying to get her kitten down from a tree. Tim said, " Clifford, get the kitty." Clifford bent the limb down so the lady could reach her kitten. But his paw slipped. Clifford moves pretty fast for a big dog. The lady was glad to get her kitten back. It didn't take us long to find our next good deed to do. Somebody had left the air out of the tires of a car. The man asked if we could help him. Tim took a rubber tube out of the car and stuck it on the tire valve. Then he told Clifford to blow air through the tube. Clifford blew. But he blew a little too hard. The man felt better when we took his car to a garage. We saw a small paperboy. He was so small that he couldn't throw the newspapers to the doorsteps. Clifford gave him a hand. I mean a paw. Clifford was a little too strong. Nothing seemed to go right for us. All our good deeds were turning out wrong. Then we saw a terrible thing. A man was hurt and lying in the street. Nobody was helping him. Tim said," You should never move an injured person." Clifford didn't hear him. He picked the man up. We started off to find a doctor. Oh dear. We helped the men get their cable back down the manhole. Tim said, "Clifford, maybe you shouldn't help me anymore." The house on the corner was on fire. Tim ran to the alarm box to call the fire department. Clifford ran to the burning house. There were two kids upstairs. With Clifford's help...  we got them our safely. Luckly, there was a swimming pool in the yard. Clifford put out the fire just as the fireman were arriving. The fireman finished the job and thanked us for our help. That afternoon the mayor gave us each a medal for our good deeds. Of course, Clifford got the biggest medal of all.
  • blutus

2014-5-23 21:18:06 使用道具

难道其他本的英文你都有了?
  • shanshan2006

2014-5-23 21:49:07 使用道具

Hello. I'm Emilly Elizabeth. This is my dog, Clifford. A boy named Tim lives across the street.  One day Tim said, "I try to do a good deed every day. If I had Clifford I could help a lot of people." I said, " Let's do some good deeds together." A man was raking leaves. We wanted to help him put the leaves in his truck. I didn't know that leaves...make Clifford sneeze. The man said he didn't need any more help. We went down the street. We saw a lady painting her fence. We helped her paint. When we finished she thanked us. Clifford felt so happy that he wagged his tail. That was a mistake. We said we would paint her house, too. The lady said, "Never mind." Then we saw an old lady trying to get her kitten down from a tree. Tim said, " Clifford, get the kitty." Clifford bent the limb down so the lady could reach her kitten. But his paw slipped. Clifford moves pretty fast for a big dog. The lady was glad to get her kitten back. It didn't take us long to find our next good deed to do. Somebody had left the air out of the tires of a car. The man asked if we could help him. Tim took a rubber tube out of the car and stuck it on the tire valve. Then he told Clifford to blow air through the tube. Clifford blew. But he blew a little too hard. The man felt better when we took his car to a garage. We saw a small paperboy. He was so small that he couldn't throw the newspapers to the doorsteps. Clifford gave him a hand. I mean a paw. Clifford was a little too strong. Nothing seemed to go right for us. All our good deeds were turning out wrong. Then we saw a terrible thing. A man was hurt and lying in the street. Nobody was helping him. Tim said," You should never move an injured person." Clifford didn't hear him. He picked the man up. We started off to find a doctor. Oh dear. We helped the men get their cable back down the manhole. Tim said, "Clifford, maybe you shouldn't help me anymore." The house on the corner was on fire. Tim ran to the alarm box to call the fire department. Clifford ran to the burning house. There were two kids upstairs. With Clifford's help...  we got them our safely. Luckly, there was a swimming pool in the yard. Clifford put out the fire just as the fireman were arriving. The fireman finished the job and thanked us for our help. That afternoon the mayor gave us each a medal for our good deeds. Of course, Clifford got the biggest medal of all.

• 瑞麟妈

2014-9-19 09:41:37 使用道具

补上缺少的一页文字
    Clifford felt very sad.He had tried so hard to do the right things.We headed for home.Suddenly we heard somebody shouting.”Help!Fire!”
  • 瑞麟妈

2014-9-19 09:43:37 使用道具

再修改下一页的一点点小错误
    Clifford ran to the burning house. There were two little kids upstairs. With Clifford's help we got them our safely.
  • 瑞麟妈

2014-9-22 14:54:02 使用道具

再次更正全文版本Clifford good deeds   大红狗爱助人
    Hello. I'm Emilly Elizabeth. This is my dog, Clifford.

A boy named Tim lives across the street.  One day Tim said, "I try to do a good deed every day. If I had Clifford I could help a lot of people." I said, " Let's do some good deeds together."

A man was raking leaves.Tim gave him a hand.Then we helped him put the leaves in his truck. I didn't know that leaves...

make Clifford sneeze. The man said he didn't need any more help. We went down the street.

We saw a lady painting her fence. We helped her paint. When we finished she thanked us.

Clifford felt so happy that he wagged his tail. That was a mistake. We said we would paint her house, too. The lady said, "Never mind."

Then we saw an old lady trying to get her kitten down from a tree. Tim said, " Clifford, get the kitty." Clifford bent the limb down so the lady could reach her kitten.

But his paw slipped.

Clifford moves pretty fast for a big dog.

The lady was glad to get her kitten back. It didn't take us long to find our next good deed to do.

Somebody had left the air out of the tires of a car. The man asked if we could help him.

Tim took a rubber tube out of the car and stuck it on the tire valve. Then he told Clifford to blow air through the tube.

Clifford blew. But he blew a little too hard.

The man felt better when we took his car to a garage.

We saw a small paperboy. He was so small that he couldn't throw the newspapers to the doorsteps.

Clifford gave him a hand. I mean a paw.

Clifford was a little too strong.

Nothing seemed to go right for us. All our good deeds were turning out wrong.

Then we saw a terrible thing. A man was hurt and lying in the street. Nobody was helping him.

Tim said," You should never move an injured person." Clifford didn't hear him. He picked the man up. We started off to find a doctor. Oh dear.

We helped the men get their cable back down the manhole. Tim said, "Clifford, maybe you shouldn't help me anymore."

Clifford felt very sad.He had tried so hard to do
    the right things.We headed for home.Suddenly
    we heard somebody shouting.”Help!Fire!”

The house on the corner was on fire. Tim ran to the alarm box to call the fire department.

Clifford ran to the burning house. There were two little kids upstairs. With Clifford's help we got them our safely.

Luckly, there was a swimming pool in the yard.

Clifford put out the fire just as the fireman were arriving.

The fireman finished the job and thanked us for our help.

That afternoon the mayor gave us each a medal for our good deeds.

Of course, Clifford got the biggest medal of all

• 小秋破

2015-3-16 16:52:17 使用道具

十分感谢 好用心的妈妈!

悬赏问题

10贝壳

悬赏结束