网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Hello,I’m Dylan,I’m nine years old,I like science and robot.Now,I will tell you a story.
Hippos at the zoo
One day,Lucie and her Mum go to the zoo,they see a pool,near the pool,there is a hippo,it’s skin covers with mud.Then they ask the zoo keeper,why the hippos like mud,the zoo keeper said:”the hippoes don’t like the flies and mosquitoes,when they are in the mud,the flies and mosquites can’t bite them.”Lucie write them on the computer.She and her Mum said:”thank you,we learned a lot of animals.”The zoo keeper say good-bye back to them.
Thank you!
3429 查看 9 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• dylan'smum

楼主 2014-11-24 09:18:21 使用道具

他要举行的比赛,一个很小的短文,四张图,打乱顺序,就是有公园,有河马,有ZOO KEEPER。这是他说我给他记的,但里面是不是有很多错误啊,请帮忙改正,谢谢!
  • 托米

2014-11-24 10:29:25 使用道具

时态最好统一用一般过去时。
  • 小小笨鸟

2014-11-24 10:35:24 使用道具

thank you,we learned a lot of animals
    learn about
  • dylan'smum

楼主 2014-11-24 11:00:56 使用道具

迷惑了  看似简单  还不会改了
  • sandydad

2014-11-24 12:24:37 使用道具

Now, I am going to tell you a story.
  • dylan'smum

楼主 2014-11-26 09:50:14 使用道具

改后如下:
    Hello, I am Dylan, I am nine years old. I like science and robots.
    Now I will tell you a story. The story is called "Hippos at the zoo."
    One day Luscie and her mum went to the zoo. They saw a pool. Near the pool there was a hippo. It's skin was covered with mud. Then they asked the zookeeper why hippos like mud. The zookeeper said " Hippos don't like flies or  mosquitoes. When they are in the mud, the flies and the mosquitoes can't bite them."
    Lucie wrote this down on  her computer. She and her mum said " Thank you, we learned a lot about animals."
    The zookeeper said "goodbye"back to them.
    The end.
    Thank you!
  • yolandemm

2014-12-13 01:34:49 使用道具

你好,请问是泡泡风采大赛B组复试吗?你们是不是西安赛区的?
  • yolandemm

2014-12-13 01:39:56 使用道具

我们今天才拿到的作文题目,下周三就要比赛了,你们不是三个题目需要抽签决定讲那个吗?我英语一般写不出来,请问一下,另外两个有没有写好的,借鉴一下