六七八九十,
我把它放了。
为什么放了呢?
因为它咬了我的指头!
咬了哪个指头呢?
右手的小指头!

家庭指导清单美国学前班
Looking at words and Letters
1. Ask your child to underline words that start with “O”.
2. Ask your child to underline words twice that end with “o”.
3. Say, Where is the first line in the poem? Circle the first word in the first line. Repeat with the last line.

Playing with Sounds
1. Ask your child to circle the number words and to write the numerals they go with.
2. Say, Guess the answers to these riddles. Everything will rhyme with bite: I am the opposite of wrong. (right) This is the opposite of loose. (tight) This is the opposite of day. (night)
3. Say, Listen while I stretch these words:
f…ou…r(four)
s…ii…x(six)
Now you try to stretch these words: five, seven, nine.

Beginning to Read
1. Make two copies each of the number words.Play concentration together.
2. Ask your child to make a little picture ofthe poem and then tell you about the picture. Write down what he or she says,then read it together.
3. Say, Circle two words that rhyme and say them. Write two more words that also rhyme with the two you circled.
4. Write five on a sheet of paper. Point out the –ive word family. Together, brainstorm, write, and read other words that rhyme and belong to the word family. (alive, arrive, dive, drive, hive)
5. Together, choose two or three words from the poem. Add them to your word wall and practice these words daily. Or add them to your child's word bank (a collection of words on cards, one word per card).

美国学前班老师每周发下来的韵律都配备了家长指导清单,除了练习自然拼读法和为阅读做准备,还有数数、大小比较这些概念,甚至还有小科学常识学习、画画之类的项目。美国小学三年级以下的语文、数学、科学等学科都是同一个老师任课,自然在教学策略上也很讲究综合全面性。我们可以根据孩子的年龄和接受程度,循序渐进地选择最适合孩子的项目,不一定每次都全部做完。
826 查看 1 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 小虫子

2015-6-30 12:41:06 使用道具

孩子很可爱,,,我帮你点了 第38 个赞。。