网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-8-19 12:33 编辑

Breakfast time!
Today's breakfast got: bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, and of course, cereal!
The first museum that we went to is Britain Natural History museum, we saw all kinds of stuff, there are dinosaur fossils, bugs on food, which they are about dead now.
The first thing we saw is a big dinosaur fossil, after looking at it carefully, we stepped on the elevator that sent us right through a fake Earth and soon we found ourselves in the section about earthquakes and volcanoes. There's even a place where we can feel earthquake in the place as if we are in a supermarket, as the ground moves, we felt shaky and the bottles moved, too. Including the shopping cart, some of us even fell down.
Then, we went to see a lot of jewels, there are pearls, diamonds, ovals, and lots of other things. But we don't have time to pay attention to the other stuff. We are busy searching for the Hope Diamond, also called the cursed amethyst.
Finally, we found it, everybody crowded to it. I found that it doesn't look like what's in pictures at all. It doesn't have any blue in it at all. It stood out from all the others, reflecting beautiful light.
After lunch, we went to The British Museum. There are stuff about different places cultures, there'are sculptures about Greeks.
We also saw things that are about Egypt. We saw sculptures of Pharaohs, we even saw a natural mummy, it's brown, and its skin looks very dry, it's put in glass for us to see. I tried to put my let up in my air while my body went a bit crooked to the other side. "It's almost as big as I am, " I said.
Next, we went towards the place displaying Chinese stuff. There are containers made of ceramics with beautiful colors and patterns, there are tiny bowls which is no bigger than a little cup, there are big plates that can only be used for looking at in this century and you cannot have any food in it because you don't want to eat paint. But all the same, every single thing that was in it was lovely.
We went to have dinner in a Japanese restaurant, I had some sushi with noodles, it was delicious, then we went to watch The Phantom of the Opera in Her Majesty Threatre.
The play was excellent, even though we already knew what it is going to be about. The music is excellent, I used one pound to have binoculars and looked at it. The seats were above the stage so we can only look at it for below.
The play was interesting, but the only part which I found scary is the music it plays when the phantom comes, but there are many other parts which are just terrific. I especially love the part "The Music of the Night".
It was late when we got back to the hotel. I was still thinking about the play until I finally went to sleep.

2958 查看 0 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

还没人评论此主题哦