网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
After breakfast, we went to Wendsa Castle.
We got our tickets and walked out ticket centre, I looked happily at the grass and flowers along the path, there are some flowers which are taller than me! I also saw a kind of purple flower that looks very much like lavender.
We went straight to Queen Mary's Doll House, it's a doll house that is gigantic! But it's made in the every bit of detail, all the rooms, and the dolls of course, were all fascinating!
Then, we saw many other rooms, there's ball rooms, in the ball rooms, I can even saw seats that royalty might have sat there a long time ago.
In another room, I saw battle equipment. There were knifes and pieces of armour, there were guns. They are all in glass put on display, but it still gives me a creepy feeling.
The next room is full of portraits, they are all portraits of people, men and women, all in their lovely smiles, stood from that wall.
The outside of the building looked almost exactly like a castle, and we were in time to watch the change of the guard ceremony.
We also went to Stonehenge and we saw lots of big stones. It was not really interesting of big stones. But there are lots of mysteries unsolved about it. How did they get the stones up the others? What is it built for? How did they got the rocks off the mountains? As we went back home, we continued thinking about the questions.
Then we went to Bath, and we saw the place where Romans used to have their baths many years ago. The buildings were very old indeed. There are sculptures of people, and I looked down at that place where they used to take their baths. The teachers had told us that when the Romans first took over England, they noticed that there are no hot springs, just cold water. But one day they finally found hot water for baths in Bath, so they named that small town Bath.
I can still imagine time flung back and I can almost see the Romans bathe and swim. It must be a happy place. I listened to my audio guide and it said that this place used to have many people working here because there are lots of people coming here. But soon, England don't belong to the Romans anymore, and this place was forgotten, it was buried, after hundred years later, it finally came to see the sky again.
Since the place is very old, the water is very dirty now because it's untreated, but sitting near it, you can still feel warmth from the water. I also saw drawings telling you where did the hot fountains come from and what did they do to make the hot springs get into the pool.
At night, we arrived at Oxford, the dormitory is still simple, but there are two beds, so there can be two people inside. I lied on the bed and went to sleep without turning another way. It had been a wonderful day.

2551 查看 2 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 会飞的云666

2016-10-24 08:49:43 使用道具

太好了,学习学习
  • 会飞的云666

2016-10-24 08:55:28 使用道具

太好了,学习学习