网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Early in the morning, I woke up, the day was still dark. I rubbed my eyes so I can see everything clearly. I sighed, soon we will be leaving England, the time it had seemed so long, and so happy as if it will never end. Well, it's nearly to that end.
We went downstairs to get a bag of-oh man-a watery breakfast. There's a piece of bread, an apple, a small bottle of yogurt, a bottle of water, and a box of juice.
We are on the plane, as the plane starts off towards the sky, I whispers softly, "Goodbye, England! "
Later on it was merry, I watched movies the whole way to keep myself entertained. I watched < The Sound of Music >. It was very interesting, about a captain and seven children and a tutor was hired, she taught them music. The captain had wanted to marry a rich lady, but in the end they were apart and the captain married the tutor instead. But soon the Germans took over Austria and they were forced to leave Austria.
It was a very long movie, after a long time, we were finally in Abu Dhabi.
Back on the plane, I was so bored this time I started to review Frozen, yes, a movie that I had watched before and then I watched Doramon. When I listened to Japanese audio, I looked at the English words below.
Soon, it's meal time! I had some chicken, and some bread, I also had some tomato juice. But then, I decided to change the movie into "Enchanted". Before I can finish, I felt dizzy and I turned off the movie, went into my blanket and went to sleep.
Ouch! My ears hurt! I woke up rubbing my ear. In the inside I felt the pain. After a while, it felt much better and now we are in Shanghai.
We had lunch at Burger King, and we got everything ready. The only thing we need is the plane. It's 17:00, but the plane did not come. They say that the plane was delayed because of the weather. But when it's 19:00, the plane still did not come. We were so bored that we started playing cards. Some of us say that maybe we'll have to wait until midnight to get on the plane. The others say that maybe we have to sleep at the airport tonight! I was very unhappy because I wanted to go home. But they looked as if they thought it would be fun to stay at an airport all night. They even started talking to the teacher that they wanted a five-star hotel to spend the night if they have to. When it's 10 o'clock, the plane was finally here. I sat down in my seat, had my seatbelt tightened, and went to sleep.
The plane was landing when I woke up. Home at last! Out of the plane, I felt a surge of heat. But it's all great, we are back in dear old Xi'an.
As we waited for the luggage to come out, we ran to find the beginning of it so we can get our luggage when it first comes out. We looked at the ends, but there's no sign of where the luggage come out. So we decided to stay at the middle.
The first luggage came, it went out of a hole in the middle. Oh man, and out it rolls towards us. Every luggage after it did the same. When all of us finally get our luggage and no other luggage came out, we went to the waiting place where we saw our parents.
Lying on the soft bed, looking at the quiet night sky, hearing the crickets chirping, and it makes you think of: East, west, home is best.

3378 查看 8 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 卡卡的秋天

2015-8-24 10:39:26 使用道具

写了真好,我现在觉得孩子太厉害了
  • zijing0611

2015-8-24 11:23:36 使用道具

祝贺楼主英国之行收获满满!
  • 小虫子

2015-8-24 12:06:04 使用道具

good                     
  • 我367125309

2015-8-25 19:33:06 使用道具

英文真赞
    好厉害
  • shiehgame1

2015-8-25 19:36:35 使用道具

好豐富的英國之旅
  • yy'mom

2015-8-25 21:33:40 使用道具

1)the day was still dark/ the sun didn't arise up yet.
    2)I rubbed my eyes so I can see everything clearly. I sighed, soon we will be leaving England, the time it had seemed so long, and so happy as if it will never end. Well, it's nearly to that end. / I rubbed my eyes and sighed, because I would leave here soon. I had a wonderful time even it seemed a little bit longer.  I still had a flick of disappointment.
    3)We went downstairs to get a bag of-oh man-a watery breakfast. There's a piece of bread, an apple, a small bottle of yogurt, a bottle of water, and a box of juice. / After a while, I went downstairs and got a bag of water breakfast, oh man. There's a loaf of bread, an apple, a small bottle of yogurt, a bottle of water and a pack of juice.
    4)We are on the plane, as the plane starts off towards the sky, I whispers softly, "Goodbye, England! " / We boarded the plane on time. When the plane took off I whispered softly:" Goodbye, England!"

因为我也有个相同年龄的女儿,所以看见这篇文章时,我比较用心读。楼主的女儿,真心不错。我看了一些你帖的文章,也看见你
    希望有更大的进步。所以,我把文章开头作了一些修改,希望能够帮到你的女儿。 如果有冒犯,请删除。如果需要,我再帮助修改下去。

楼主 2015-8-26 09:37:50 使用道具

yy'mom 发表于 2015-8-25 21:33
    1)the day was still dark/ the sun didn't arise up yet.
    2)I rubbed my eyes so I can see everything c ...

Thank you very much for modifing my composition, to modify a composition is very hard. Your modification is very useful to me. Your child YY is the same age with me. I hope that we'll be able to help each other when we study. Language is a social thing, talking with more people will make learning a language faster. Do you agree, teacher?

楼主 2015-8-26 12:10:06 使用道具

如果需要,我再帮助修改下去。

我的网名171460……就是我的QQ邮箱号,我已经把孩子的13篇日记汇集到一起了,请您给我发一邮件,我就知道你的邮箱了,我会把日记全部WORD文档发给您的。非常感谢!家有小女子的家长才对它感兴趣,因为这样的家长最了解这个年龄段孩子们的心理了。