网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
本帖最后由 171460283 于 2015-8-27 22:46 编辑

Today I'm here to talk about our traveling group, yes, about our traveling group that went to England.
There are 14 students in our group and everybody has experienced something fun. Some are from Xi'an, some are from Luoyang, some are from Shenyang. One university student will be going to Australia University next January.
There are young ones including me which are in primary school, some are in high school and some in senior high, there are also a few which are in university.
There are many fun things happened, we are all together with Suzhou's group except when we have classes. Now, I want to talk about some of the fun things in our group.
First, it's Toby, he is very good at lessons in Cambridge and Oxford, because he looked carefully all about England before he came here, I think. I had only looked at all the pictures, but he looked at the history as well and he checked a lot of other stuff. We had a quiz on the class. He got 19 correct out of 20, while I got 11 correct out of 20. He knew the answer to the capital of Scotland, the capital of Northern Ireland, and the capital of Wales.
Even that he was very naughty, he always get good grades on his study. This March, we had a spelling bee in Beijing, and he got the fifth place in the whole country, it's a competition between primary school students and middle school students. Also, he reads the book < Harry Potter > really seriously, he can spell all the words in < Harry Potter >, he can also spell all the spells.
Second, my cousin, on the last day, he was stopping in a shoe shop to by some leather shoes without telling the teacher because there's formal dinner that night and the rule says that you cannot wear sport shoes to a formal dinner. But we did not worry too much, we have a new phone card, it worth only 10 pounds, if you are going to call home, you can call for 500 minutes, if you call to your friends, you can call free. In the end, he was found by the teacher. He also have a trick with shopping, he buys whatever the teachers buy.
But talking about being lost, it isn't his first time to be lost, he had lost once when he was walking to my house. He went in the wrong direction and it was a few days until he got to our house.
Third, the teachers always prepare for our trips. It's different from school, because school just let us have classes and go back home. While this trip we have to visit places the whole time and we will also change places to stay, it's very bothering for them, and a bit bothering for us because we have many luggage. On the outside they do look pretty relaxed, but I think that in the place which we can't see them, they contacted with drivers asking them if they would carry the students, they are indeed pretty busy.
Even through now we are separated with all of them, but I still miss them. We'll all remember the time always when we were together, when we were in England.

2675 查看 2 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• zijing0611

2015-8-29 10:03:18 使用道具

你的文章写得一如既往的精彩,拜读了。
  • yellowsnow

2015-8-31 09:45:12 使用道具

楼主好文笔,学习了。