网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
廖彩杏推荐的绘本Henny Penny,总是找不到完全对应的歌词,就自己打了一份,不知道有没有错误。
ONEday Henny Penny
         was eatingcorn in the farmyard
              when "crack" an acorn fell onthe head.
"Ohmy!" said Henny Penny. "The sky is falling."
Soshe went along and she went along, and she went along until she met Cocky Locky.
"Hello,Henny Penny," said Cocky Locky, "Where are you going?"
"Thesky is falling, and I must go and tell the king," said Henny Penny.

"Oh,may I go with you?" asked Cocky Locky.
"Certainly,"said Henny Penny.
Sothey went along and they went along, and they went along until they met DuckyLucky.
"Hello,Henny Penny and Cocky Locky, " said Ducky Lucky, "Where are you going?"
"Thesky is falling, and we must go and tell the king," said Henny Penny and CockyLocky.
"Oh,may I go with you?" asked Ducky Lucky.
"Certainly,"said Henny Penny and Cocky Locky.
Sothey went along and they went along, and they went along until they met GooseyLoosey.
"Hello,Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky," said Goosey Loosey, "Whereare you going?"
"Thesky is falling, and we must go and tell the king," said Henny Penny, CockyLocky and Ducky Lucky.

"Oh,may I go with you?" asked Goosey Loosey.
"Certainly,"said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky.
Sothey went along and they went along, and they went along until they met TurkeyLurkey.
"Hello,Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey," said TurkeyLurkey, "Where are you going?"
"Thesky is falling, and we must go and tell the king," said Henny Penny, CockyLocky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey.

"Oh,may I go with you?" asked Turkey Lurkey.
"Certainly,"said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey.
Sothey went along and they went along, and they went along until they met FoxyLoxy.
"Greetings,Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey," saidFoxy Loxy, "Where are you going?".
"Thesky is falling, and we must go and tell the king," said Henny Penny, CockyLocky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey.
"You'llnever get there in time," said Foxy Loxy. "Come with me and I'll showyou the short cut."
"Certainly,"said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey.And they followed Foxy Loxy right into his cave.
HennyPenny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky,
GooseyLoosey and Turkey Lurkey
werenever seen again.
Andno one ever told the king
thesky was falling.

1640 查看 4 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 悠悠-男-200712

2015-10-19 11:24:04 使用道具

不会啊,没学啊
  • yt-sunny