网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
本帖最后由 171460283 于 2016-5-8 20:09 编辑

Our Mige

Oneday, we went to Lantian. Dad said, “Lantian is a county which belongs to Xi’an.We’ll see the countryside there.”
Werode on the car. Almost one and a half hour passed when we arrived at the footof a mountain which was filled with trees.
Gettingoff the car, we saw lots of pretty houses surrounded by big trees. “Honey, thisis the countryside,” said Mom.
Wewalked near a yard. Mige was there. Mige was a maize-yellow dog that Mom hadtaken care of before. Six months ago, he was given to the grandma that lived here.Mige ran towards us. He couldn’t stop barking, “Woof, Woof!” and he stood upand hugged Dad’s leg.
“Thanksfor coming to see me.” That’s what Mige meant. I was able to understand it byhis action and his expressions.
Thegrandma asked us to sit down at the table and have some tea, then we broughtMige out of the yard.
Migealways has a collar with a string on him in town, but there’s no collar here.On the way, Mige saw a black dog. He didn’t bite or even bark. He only smelled it.
“Myowner has come to see me, I’m so happy,” I thought that’s what Mige meant.
Theblack dog looked at him, and wagged its tail.
Awoman farmer that was picking vegetables asked us, “It has been a long time,does Mige still recognize you?”
“Yes,he still does,” said Mom.
Weall sat on a hillside to relax. The cornfield below was like a green ocean.There’s also some golden rape flowers on the hillside. A stream flowed down thehillside, washing against the stones on both sides, making a pleasant sound, butit still can’t block out the sound of the birds singing and the wind bringingthe smell of the flowers. I felt as if we were in a fairytale.
Justthen, there came two spotted dogs, and Mige went upside-down. “Woof! I won’tforgive you!” Mige shouted, he stood up and chased them.
Whenwe got back to the grandma’s yard, Mige went inside his doghouse at oncebecause there’s good-smelling food inside.
Afterwe had said goodbye to the grandma, I fell asleep in the car on the way back. “Honey,wake up. We are at home!” I was vague and I was still thinking of the sceneryof the countryside. And I said loudly: “The countryside is so beautiful. Whenare we going to Lantian again?”

1889 查看 8 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

楼主 2016-5-8 20:19:20 使用道具

孩子去年发的赴英国游学13篇日记,经外教修改,全部配上精美图片,发在本网站下面栏目链接中。
    2015暑期赴英国夏令营之经验-英语学习理念方法-爸妈网
    http://www.ebama.net/thread-291213-1-1.html

楼主 2016-5-10 11:48:24 使用道具

https://yunpan.cn/cPN2y5W8z8Hbt  访问密码 847c“我家的米格”演讲录相,360网盘。
  • hinduismduck

2016-5-11 20:29:56 使用道具

牛娃呀,欣赏了
  • 温暖兔

2016-5-11 20:46:54 使用道具

厉害,像她学习啊了
  • 豆豆丁丁2014

2016-5-11 22:42:26 使用道具

太厉害了!

楼主 2016-5-12 16:36:40 使用道具

回答上面三位朋友。
    过去西安坐火车到北京23小时,还叫快车呢。但现在只用8小时,晚上睡一觉就到了。为什么?技术不同,现在是高铁。
    爸妈网英语学习理念和方法倡导的亲子教育,跟传统方法有质的不同。从效果上讲,根本不同处,这样教出来的不是哑巴英语,中文会说的,英文也会说,跟洋人交流无障碍。
    我们亲子教育已经五年了,不是孩子厉害,孩子一般得很,是人家的方法厉害。故特别感谢爸妈网感谢赞助者感谢版主和无私奉献的网友们,展示一下孩子是向为了表达向他们深情鞠躬之意。
  • stevenysh

2017-2-15 07:51:22 使用道具

见微知著,看来家长的水平和恒心造就了孩子,国内的高中孩子大概也不一定到这个水平。真应了一句话,好家乡胜过好老师,谢谢分享。
  • liubaheguoma

2017-2-15 09:24:36 使用道具

学习